HomeDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CGFO Wars : Exile Modding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2197
Age : 29
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2007-10-11

20090427
PostCGFO Wars : Exile Modding



Commander: Franko
Mod : Nissan Silvia S13
Progress Percentage :Finished

Soldier 1 :lost_prophet
Mod : GTA IV ''Buffalo''
Progress Percentage :59%

Soldier 2 : Emeraldo Fan
Mod : Custom Nissan Silvia S15
Progress Percentage :47%

Soldier 3 :Hellfire
Mod :Paintjobs
Progress Percentage : 0%

________________________


CarbonGear was founded on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:42 pm, and today it`s exactely 3638 days old. Until now 6306 users wrote 37443 posts at 45 single forums. You (Guest) wrote 4 posts since you registered ().


Last edited by eze999 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm

 Similar topics

-
» Looking for New Star Wars Lego
» Terran Wars
» Hot Toys making Indiana Jones figures, hints at Star Wars as well...
» FS: Animated Clone Wars Mace Windu Starfighter
» AT TE WALKER - for the star wars fans - DONT pay $250 when you can pay....
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

CGFO Wars : Exile Modding :: Comments

Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 am by Martin
well, i'm this team,. guess repo is commander in chief ?
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 am by Kotton
omg, your team s**ks monkey balls! ROFL

lookatchu, don even have a team captain n shit..
you gonna get your imaginary friends to join?

TOSS MONKEY SALAD MUDAFUCKAS!! hahahaha!
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:16 am by Franko
i cant wait to get working on the mod D:
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sat May 02, 2009 1:14 am by Nik.
kotton wrote:
omg, your team s**ks monkey balls! ROFL

lookatchu, don even have a team captain n shit..
you gonna get your imaginary friends to join?

TOSS MONKEY SALAD MUDAFUCKAS!! hahahaha!

/me slaps Kot with a fishy dildo.
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sat May 02, 2009 1:27 am by Kotton
ROFLMAO cheese
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sat May 02, 2009 3:45 am by salim
oh nice to see ya guys Smile


Kot just keep silent people don't fear monkeys Razz heheheh

oh and don't tell me you are throwing your shits here too ?!! heheh Razz cheeseRazz
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sun May 24, 2009 7:36 pm by Franko
Toyota Mark II Vertex:
Credits to XSB for modeling me the headlights Smile Thanks homie!!!

free image host
free image host
free image host
free image host
free image host
free image host

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com


Last edited by Franko on Sun May 24, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sun May 24, 2009 7:38 pm by VladyF
Right now It looks like a Gta 4 car except for the engine Wink
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sun May 24, 2009 7:40 pm by Franko
Lol I agree cheese
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sun May 24, 2009 8:54 pm by shelbymotor
woooow is amazing dude great work man!!!
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm by Neos7
great work franko just to remap grill texture and it's ok
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Mon May 25, 2009 4:19 pm by eynstone
Soldier 2 : Emeraldo Fan
Mod : Custom Nissan Silvia S15
Progress Percentage :47%

Neutral i thought we wernt allowed to do drift cars Sad
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Mon May 25, 2009 11:00 pm by Martin
thats only becuz Falken will hunt u down in his Fiat, if u do so...
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 am by Falken
eynstone wrote:
Soldier 2 : Emeraldo Fan
Mod : Custom Nissan Silvia S15
Progress Percentage :47%

Neutral i thought we wernt allowed to do drift cars Sad
In fact, drift cars are not allowed...it's not only cause I will run you over with my Bravo, it's a rule we highest staff members decided in order to make sure that the world of GTA SA will get high quality mods from this event...

So, emeraldofan, if you're doing a drift-style S15 then you can stop now and begin working on another car...if you're doing a custom Silvia (with custom meaning that you're giving it a personal touch, for example like Threep's or Z's cars) then you can go on...

Or you're disqualified, and dead Razz
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 3:01 am by Franko
eynstone wrote:
Soldier 2 : Emeraldo Fan
Mod : Custom Nissan Silvia S15
Progress Percentage :47%

Neutral i thought we wernt allowed to do drift cars Sad

No offence but youre quite dumb. Custom doesn't mean drift o.O
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 3:18 am by dadude
Franko wrote:

No offence but youre quite dumb. Custom doesn't mean drift o.O

By calling him dumb, you allready offended him.

when you used : no offence, but you have to read better. that's the right context. ( don't take me too serious, i'm bored right now) DEAD

but now me:
Franko?: no offence, but isn't true that the silvia is the most used car for driftmoddeling?
Even if emeraldofan makes it custom, if the pj makes it drift, falken will hunt him down Wink
so i can understand eynstone's reaction, not because he's in my team, but cause i also thought that a silvia is kinda . well you know, common..

but hey? that's my opnion. and like falken said, custom is good, but don't let him see any drift specs appear Wink

greetz dude's see ya on D-DAY
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 3:43 am by Franko
dadude wrote:
Franko wrote:

No offence but youre quite dumb. Custom doesn't mean drift o.O

By calling him dumb, you allready offended him.

when you used : no offence, but you have to read better. that's the right context. ( don't take me too serious, i'm bored right now) DEAD

but now me:
Franko?: no offence, but isn't true that the silvia is the most used car for driftmoddeling?
Even if emeraldofan makes it custom, if the pj makes it drift, falken will hunt him down Wink
so i can understand eynstone's reaction, not because he's in my team, but cause i also thought that a silvia is kinda . well you know, common..

but hey? that's my opnion. and like falken said, custom is good, but don't let him see any drift specs appear Wink

greetz dude's see ya on D-DAY

Not really. 240SX/180SX is. Even if the silvia is, it doesn't mean he will make it a drifter.Still, I don't understand his reaction.Sorry for the insults, im very tired and pissed off, ima roll now, and bye!!
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 am by supralov3r
Im sending you guize a message from emer. he says and i quote from msn:

Emeraldo-Fan says:
its not going to be a OMG DORI DORI INITIAL D FANBOI-RIDE
Emeraldo-Fan says:
im going to ride with style

I believe he shouldnt be kicked out and he should stay in cause it aint gonna be no DORIFTO RICE ROCKET Y0 lol Smile
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 4:22 am by dadude
franko? dude, relax, i just gave my opinion, not my judgement..
Like i wrote: "don't take me too serious" Wink <<-- read the smiley Wink Wink Wink
just take it easy on people that comment, and don't take all comments too serious.
If you have a rough day? take a break and go out.Watch a movie..

Relax more. If ya really 13? dude, have fun. don't stress yourself out.You're too young for that sh!t..

Nobody say's something about kickin anybody out .We just want you guy's to be carefull and off course surprise us all with some awesome cars.

We wanna see all you guy's on D-Day.
We are like a little family, not enemy's....

greetz

ps. and the comment about falken "will hunt him down" that just figure of speach and meant kinda funny from my side. ( and falken's side also)
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 4:40 am by Falken
That's not really a figure of speech...if you do a drift car, just watch out for black Fiat when you're going to school, or to work, or to see your girlfriend...muahahahahahahahaha Razz

Anyways, the no drift cars is a rule that we highest staff members have decided during a conference about CGFO, we put it because we want this contest to create the most high quality GTA stuff ever made, or at least provide the GTA scene with some awesome quality work, that's why we've decided to leave "OMG DORI DORI INITIAL D D0RIFT0 CHARGESPEED TOP SECRET D1 SUPERCRAP IMAFIRINMAHLAZERWHILEDORIFTINGUPURA*S" stuff out of this...

Supralover said he's gonna ride with style...that's fine to me, no matter if Silvias are mostly used for drift, as long as it's not like the above mentioned stuff (the omg etc etc stuff) it's perfectly fine Wink

Nobody's gonna kick anyone out of this, at least not for now...so just have fun and relax, no need to stress Wink Let's all go drunk now

hic
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 4:47 am by VladyF
Yeah like my Supra started it for a drift contest but ended with a race-style tuned car suicide
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 6:58 am by supralov3r
shit happens when ya party naked :o
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm by Neos7
u can do an elegant car with a nice style o tuning like my is300 or the supralov3r's tC
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Tue May 26, 2009 5:33 pm by Franko
dadude wrote:
franko? dude, relax, i just gave my opinion, not my judgement..
Like i wrote: "don't take me too serious" Wink <<-- read the smiley Wink Wink Wink
just take it easy on people that comment, and don't take all comments too serious.
If you have a rough day? take a break and go out.Watch a movie..

Relax more. If ya really 13? dude, have fun. don't stress yourself out.You're too young for that sh!t..

Nobody say's something about kickin anybody out .We just want you guy's to be carefull and off course surprise us all with some awesome cars.

We wanna see all you guy's on D-Day.
We are like a little family, not enemy's....

greetz

ps. and the comment about falken "will hunt him down" that just figure of speach and meant kinda funny from my side. ( and falken's side also)

No need to relax since noone is pissed off here, i might act like i am but i assure you im not.I'm just sick of people attacking eachother for no correct reason.Now like Falken said, lets all go get drunk Razz
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:56 am by VladyF
*bump* anything new about this team what are your finished/wip projects ?
avatar
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm by Falken
FINAL DEADLINE: THIS SUNDAY. RELEASE THE MODS BY THEN OR SEND THEM TO NEOS
Re: CGFO Wars : Exile Modding
Post  by Sponsored content
 

CGFO Wars : Exile Modding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outlets :: Enter Exile Outlet-
Jump to: