Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsChange the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change the parked cars location ?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :
Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING
Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:05 am

do you kats know what I mean when I say "search the Main"? - if you don't, then ASK lol

here's the pj code, add it after the 014C:

06ED: set_car 34@ paintjob 0

0=1 so change the number 0 to the number you want it to be, eg- pj_3 would be;

06ED: set_car 34@ paintjob 2

see, simple eh?

Last edited by Kotton on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
emontero
Pro
Pro
emontero

Male
Number of posts : 461
Warning :

Personalized field : Now that the base ain't getting pushed up in their faces...Maybe these fools should be up for some real bangin'!

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 am

Kotton did you check if the -1 paintjob number for ramdom paintjob?
Back to top Go down
http://emonterogta.blogspot.com/
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 am

if I remember correctly, that's what you use to set it with no paintjob
this is nothing like a generator, this is a specific command

-1 = none
0 = pj_1
1 = pj_2
2 = pj_3
3 = pj_4
Back to top Go down
emontero
Pro
Pro
emontero

Male
Number of posts : 461
Warning :

Personalized field : Now that the base ain't getting pushed up in their faces...Maybe these fools should be up for some real bangin'!

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:42 am

good! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://emonterogta.blogspot.com/
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:56 am

YEEEEAAA........Thanks Man ! very very useful !
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:32 am

Kotton wrote:
do you kats know what I mean when I say "search the Main"? - if you don't, then ASK lol

I take it by your answers (or the lack of rather), that you DGAF what the Main is? xD
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Aaaahhh.....No cheese
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Hey....when I try do add the 06ED: set_car 34@ paintjob 0 line and try ti save ( F7 ) it gives me this error :

Local variable 34 is out of range. In threads max variable is 33@.

Blink
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:32 pm

gee, I just love these kats that want to learn absolutely nothing

yet

want the results of someone who does...

man the answer is so simple it's sittn on your freakn face and beggn you to eat it
...this is just like your post over at the Shop ffs

WWA wrote:
i got this error when i pressed F7. : Variable 10.8127 is not declared as an array.

the cursor landed on this line: 00A5: 2@ = create_car #FORTUNE at 1920.441 957.3964 10.8127[/color]

I mean honestly, did you really think that BBCode would fit into San Andreas scripting somehow? and here you probably thought my code was crap and couldn't be bothered to come back to see what the fix was eh? urhrhrhr Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 E115799 Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 E116009

if you can't even be bothered to learn about the simplest of simple aspects of what it is you're doing.. then I can't be bothered to help you any further
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Man I want to learn and nobody says that you code is a crap ! You need to chill out man !
If a done something wrong just say it to me ! I mean you start to get angry on what ????

Either I was too tired on that hour , or you're too nervous !

........Whatever.....If a mad you with something... :huh: ....I'm sorry !
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 am

I'm not at all mad, ask anyone here.. but if you can't even look at my codes that are posted here, and at the Shop, and compare their simple patterns to yours.. then that to me, means that you're expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter - and I ain't down with that na mean - I ain't tryn to be a dyck or nothn, I'm simply trying to get you to LEARN lol
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:34 am

Hey look ! about : "but if you can't even look at my codes that are posted here, and at the Shop, and compare their simple patterns to yours.. then that to me, means that you're expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter " ...........I am not a lazy dog ya mean ! All I asked arownd here is to simple give an m**** f**** exemple man !
Just like EMONTERO did in the 1th page...he maked me a script and learned me how to edit it ( AND THEN IT WAS MY 1th time when opened Sammy Builder ) ,and I saw how he compose the lines and then start to make sense (on that -1 -1 0 the x,y,z coordonates and all of that). Then I start to add parked cars by myself modifing color , cars , angles !

I know you probably think I'm writing a novel right now....but I only want you 2 understand that I wanna learn (just 4 exemple. I search in last 2 days all about how to add parts, rims , vinyls and all of that & I find this : http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=408991 )

Just I didn't know here to modify that line !

Ok....I hope u'll understand ! Thanks and have a good night !
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 am

oh big effn deal... but congratulations! I'm glad you used google just like all of us that had to learn this shyt did- well done! xD - you do realize there are tutorials that explain this mindnumbingly simple shyt yes?

so did you figure out the problem with the pj code yet?

last I seen, you were using the model name (#BLAH) and a global variable ($PARKED_GRGR3) to generate a parked car - then you used a local variable (34@) in the pj command -doh

so in other words, if you would have flipped back ONE freakn page, you would have seen my original codes and tried to break down the pattern in them and apply it to your code

eg-
Code:
:CAR_11
0001: wait 0 ms
00D6: if and
0248: model #ELEGY available
0248: model #FORTUNE available
0248: model #INFERNUS available
0248: model #STAFFORD available
0248: model #HUNTLEY available
004D: jump_if_false @CAR_11
00A5: 1@ = create_car #ELEGY at 1920.083 952.3878 10.8127
00A5: 2@ = create_car #FORTUNE at 1920.441 957.3964 10.8127
00A5: 3@ = create_car #INFERNUS at 1919.535 962.4566 10.8127
00A5: 4@ = create_car #STAFFORD at 1914.443 962.8798 10.8127
00A5: 5@ = create_car #HUNTLEY at 1910.443 962.8798 10.8127
0175: set_car 1@ Z_angle_to 67.7812
0175: set_car 2@ Z_angle_to 89.7775
0175: set_car 3@ Z_angle_to 134.5845
0175: set_car 4@ Z_angle_to 163.5479
0175: set_car 5@ Z_angle_to 176.4045
0001: wait 0 ms
0249: release_model #ELEGY
0249: release_model #FORTUNE
0249: release_model #INFERNUS
0249: release_model #STAFFORD
0249: release_model #HUNTLEY

see the "0175: set_car 1@ Z_angle_to" command?
wow, amazing! looks exactly like the "06ED: set_car 34@ paintjob 2" command yes?

see the "00A5: 1@ = create_car #ELEGY at" command?

now why in THE HELL would you use 34@ in the pj command? I'll tell you why, because you copy and pasted the pj command and gave NO thought to what you were doing

idk about you, but common sense tells me, if the car I want the pj to have is 1@, and there is NO 34@ anywhere in my script.. AT ALL - then I would need to use 1@ in the pj command - it's just the same with your lame copy and pasted generator - you've used a global variable ($PARKED_GRGR3) instead of a local variable (1@) - so damn, maybe I should use the global variable in the pj command.. OR better yet, get rid of that crap global variable and use *gasp* a LOCAL!

how's that for a freakn novel ffs xD

huge thanks for taking this amount of time from my life that I'll never get back just to explain something so insanely redundant and obvious -you rock
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 am

Yeaa ! Thanks !
Look : I think u'r right about using Gb ($PARKED_GRGR3) !
Before you post the " I'm not at all mad, ask anyone here.. but if you ca....... " i change the M**f*** 34@ with mine $PARKED_GRGR3 , and the line sounds like this :

06ED: set_car $PARKED_GRGR3 paintjob 1 ........BUT when I load a saved game it's crashes !

AND SORRY FOR waisted amount of your life that U'll never get back! Smile
BUT At least try to think positive : you just did a GOD fact : Helped a Sammy Builder nob Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:35 am

yo, my bad dude, I said "so damn, maybe I should use the global variable in the pj command"

that's not correct, I meant to say, use the car name in the pj command

but if you used local variables to create your car, you would put that in the pj command, because you've named your car to a local variable-

and no worries about wasted time man, I was just razzn ya cheese

just think of me as the chef ramsay of gta modding..
you can't be sensitive around me, otherwise you'll start crying xD
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Allright Chef Ramsay !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change the parked cars location ?   Change the parked cars location ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change the parked cars location ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2