AuthorMessage
kwa18
New Commer
New Commer
kwa18

Male
Number of posts : 10
Warning :
help whit this model convertion Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100help whit this model convertion Right_bar_bleue

help whit this model convertion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100help whit this model convertion Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

help whit this model convertion Empty
PostSubject: help whit this model convertion   help whit this model convertion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:40 pm

hello everyone i need some help to covert a nfs carbon model to gta sa but i have problems doing it by something call real life work if any one can help me add me to msn and i will
send you the file in 3d max here is screen shoot also i am trying to make it coupe not sedan
help whit this model convertion 112
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :
help whit this model convertion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100help whit this model convertion Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: help whit this model convertion   help whit this model convertion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 am

I don't think any1 will want to help you with a carbon model, they're incomplete and a lot of modeling needs to be done to make them look half way decent - so if you're inexperienced, that means all the work is going to be on the shouldas of he who chooses to help

my suggestion is to grab a pro street or undercover model

and if you need help converting, look here

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/topic/467340/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
kwa18
New Commer
New Commer
kwa18

Male
Number of posts : 10
Warning :
help whit this model convertion Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100help whit this model convertion Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: help whit this model convertion   help whit this model convertion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 am

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help whit this model convertion   help whit this model convertion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help whit this model convertion
Page 1 of 1