Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsGta IV - Convertion Discussion Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gta IV - Convertion Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vato
Vato

Male
Number of posts : 589
Warning :
Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Mitsubishi Power.
Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:50 am

So , i think people are finaly getting bored with SA and taking next step in modeling and converting GTA IV cars, Some good models have been converted recently, but our modelers from CG arent doin anything about it, (except Neos) So any of our converters are going to convert any cars soon?
THis guy it\'s damn :ban?: 🇨🇬
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Male
Number of posts : 683
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 am

Well if I will learn to use zmod, and the whole thing about converting to IV, yes. ^.^ But it would be faster if there would be a script or plugin for 3DS Max. I can use it better than Zmod...Zmod is totally new for me.
Back to top Go down
Vato
Vato

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:55 am

arent there any plugins for d3s max or zmodeler? (for converting to GTAIV)
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:00 am

The newest Zmod (2.2.2) and the previous one (2.2.1) has got inbuilt filters, so you can import models from the game, and you can export models to the game. But Max is "just" a modeler stuff, so the makers of the program doesn't make inbuilt filters for it. Noname persons make them, so at the moment we cant import and export models in Max. I can open the GTA IV models in Max if I export it in 3ds format in Zmod. But I can't do the same, okay I can export it in max in 3ds format, and open it in zmod, but the subtree of the modell will lost...
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 am

i suggest top do all the job in zmod 2.2.2
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 am

yeah I'm also a max user so Zmod is nothing to me and also I don't really like gta 4 mainly cuz it's a pc eater and I hate the shadows and the map i too small for me , I liked SA cuz you could so everywhere , a lot of landscapes Sad

and gta 4 it's just too urban and american for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Jackson

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:20 am

Turn off the shadow, and it will be much faster than it was.

Neos, I've got 2.2.1, is there any difference between 2.2.2 and 2.2.1?
Back to top Go down
Vato
Vato

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:28 am

VladyF wrote:
yeah I'm also a max user so Zmod is nothing to me and also I don't really like gta 4 mainly cuz it's a pc eater and I hate the shadows and the map i too small for me , I liked SA cuz you could so everywhere , a lot of landscapes Sad

and gta 4 it's just too urban and american for me

hm you must get a better SVGA.... then ull like GTA IV beleive me Smile + the real cars in gTa IV + future cleo scripts and that game is perfect.....

if converters will be able to convert NFS Shift cars into GTA IV it will be something really cool!... :vtec:
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:25 am

Jackson wrote:
Turn off the shadow, and it will be much faster than it was.

Neos, I've got 2.2.1, is there any difference between 2.2.2 and 2.2.1?

yes some bugs are fixed
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
Vato
Vato

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:33 pm

can anyone Pm me or post here any TUTORIAL of converting From SAnandreasTO> GTA IV?
it will be really great..... i would have made 100000 conversions cheese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gta IV - Convertion Discussion   Gta IV - Convertion Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gta IV - Convertion Discussion
Page 1 of 1