Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsCarbonGear's sa:mp server Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CarbonGear's sa:mp server

Go down 
+4
eze999
Beto
King_George
Urko™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :
CarbonGear's sa:mp server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's sa:mp server Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : outlaw
CarbonGear's sa:mp server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's sa:mp server Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

CarbonGear's sa:mp server Empty
PostSubject: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Ok, CarbonGear has its own server for San Andreas Multyplayer Smile BUT, there is a problem... Eze can't connect to it... it could be one of those problems ˇ
1.) I dont have that good of a connection
2.) Eze doesn't have that good of a connection Razz
3.) Me and Eze are to far away from each other and because of that the ping is to high
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i doubt the 3rd one Razz ) So can someone go play with me (someone that lives in Europe if plausable) that way we can see what is the problem Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And btw we need a scripter for a game mode and a map modder cheese And if it shows that I've got to poor connection we also need someone that has a good connection and that can host this server
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:48 pm

ok, i would help ya bcuw im from europe but i dont have SA tm Sad but lso if eze still cant connect that let me host it, i have cool conection
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Well try that when eze or someone comes
Back to top Go down
Beto
Pro
Pro
Beto

Male
Number of posts : 455
Warning :

Personalized field : The Godfather

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:12 am

Hey, if you will create a sa-mp server, use sa-mp 0.1b!

Because 0.2.2 not support mods, handling etc!
Back to top Go down
http://www.betomotoring.com/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:41 am

This server is ment to be cheat free server.. So we're stickin with 0.2.2
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Beto
Pro
Pro
Beto

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:30 am

Hahaha!

I never will play on it, because all drifters use 0.1, and i use also.
Back to top Go down
VladeK
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Number of posts : 18
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:24 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.gta-sa-modding.ucoz.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Beto wrote:
Hahaha!

I never will play on it, because all drifters use 0.1, and i use also.

Its not a drift server.... Its a Combat server.. like war and all that stuff..
Back to top Go down
Beto
Pro
Pro
Beto

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:40 pm

Combat server... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:41 pm

wuts so funny... if i wanna drift there are alot of drift servers Neutral ya its a combat server if u dont wanna play on it u dont have to Neutral
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:00 pm

I agree. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:32 pm

Lol, go on the combat server if you feel like shooting it up.
Go on drifting sever if you feel the need to slide.
Simple Razz
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:06 pm

Yup, sure is Razz besides there are too many Drift servers... won't ya'll get tired of driftin?
Back to top Go down
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:19 pm

what's the ip of the CG server?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:58 pm

It actually didn't make it that far cheese We had problems with it and had to take it down... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:26 pm

but if anyone has a fast connection and hes wiling to host it maby there is still hope Neutral
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:42 am

maybe a freeroam and roleplay could be better with our houses with our garages...ecc
actual version is 0.2x but not all mods are allowed if i am right the only mods we can use are those in .img files so if u want to use all mods like custom vehicle.txd ecc... we need 0.1b server maybe with password...anyway 0.2x is perfect for roleplay and allow to use some nice options.we just need someone good scripting with pawno cheese

P.S. there is a tool which allow to use mods on 0.2x but it's considered as a cheat! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:45 am

if there is gonna be a server we can assure you we will use latest samp Smile we dont want cheating Smile
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 am

yes me too i don't want it and what about roleplay with our lives?it means we will have our houses and our garages with our cars our jobs :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:56 am

I know what you mean.. but the original idea was that there will be 2 teams and they were warfighting between eachother..
its kinda like roleplaying a war in somekinda way..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's sa:mp server   CarbonGear's sa:mp server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarbonGear's sa:mp server
Page 1 of 1