Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsDo you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you believe in Aliens?

Go down 
+8
Varinder S.
King_George
Aldozbest
KamikaZ
Urko™
VladyF
Tinman7
eze999
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you believe in aliens?
Yes
Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Vote_l1179%Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Vote_r11
 79% [ 15 ]
No
Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Vote_l1121%Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Vote_r11
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Back

AuthorMessage
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :
Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven
Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Sightings? cool, i'd love to hear bout it too cheese
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm

GUY! DAMN! GOOD NEWS!

theres water on MOON! :face:

Read this!

Life on Moon could someday be a reality -- thanks to scientists who have discovered evidence

of water on the Earth's natural satellite.
A fresh analysis of volcanic glass collected during the Apollo missions in the 1970s has

revealed that the Moon's parched surface has water hidden beneath it, a major finding that

dispels the notion that the Moon is dry.

In fact, the researchers at Brown University have found that up to 50 parts per million of

water are trapped in tiny spheres of volcanic glass, the Nature journal reported in its

latest edition.

"Most people believed that the Moon was dry. People had tried to measure for almost 40 years

and couldn't see any evidence for water... they were not convinced we were doing something

worthwhile," lead scientist Alberto Saal said.

In their research to find out how much water was in the magma, the scientists measured its

concentration, as well as volatile chemicals such as chlorine at the core of glass spherules

and compared them with levels at the outer edge to work out how fast each was lost.

They discovered that the Moon's mantle has between 260 and 700 ppm of water. "This is very

surprising, because for 40 years people have studied lunar rocks and no one found water. It

suggests that water was present within planet Earth before the giant collision that formed

the Moon," Saal said.

According to him, future crewed missions will not be able to wring any water out of the

rocks. "There is, however, a slim chance that the vapour has accumulated in ice somewhere on

the moon's surface."
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Yeah but.. why would you wanna live on the moon? Razz

Is pretty cool there's water there... xD

Oh btw:
I don't beleive in aliens themselves, but i do beleive in powers that people in life-form get..
If you have no clue what i mean, watch: The X-Files
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Where did ya get that info V? Smile
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm

To tinnman : i wanna live on moon cuz... soon on EARTH there will be massive amount of human beings! and alot of polution!

To eze : i got this frm science magzine named nature!
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 am

--------------------------OFFICIAL-----APOLOGY (living in space)---------------------------------
I left out most vital bit. your weightless body fluids will float to your head and you will fell like you hav a cold. since some extra fluids goes to your kideys you'll want to pee all the tym. In space you need a SPECIAL TOILET That wont waft weightless poo and pee around your space-craft!Laughing

Following is a step by step demostration for... how to go to toilet in sapce!

1. Sit down on he toilet seat.
2. Connect your vital bits and pieces to the right-sized funnel or nozzel and.... NO, I'm not going into details!
3. Switch on the fan to suck the poo and pee out of the base of the toilet otherwise it will splurge all over you.
4.press the button to increase the suction for poo.
5. Grip the handles on either side to stop your boady floating off the loo at a vital moment.
6. Dont forget to wipe the toilet and your neither regions using a special wipe.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS INFORMATION...... Laughing
I hav wasted 5pounds to get this info..... Smile
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:30 pm

lmao xD
good job, Varinder

I've been looking for this thread now
lemme tell u my second Alienish experience
I was 13-14 years old visiting an even younger cousin of mine (10-11 yo) over night in a different part of the city I live in (overnight cuz he had a Nintendo 64 and we were playing till 4 AM xD )
he just got this red laser pen, u know the ones u play with your cat till it hits its head on the table or something chasing the red dot away.
well we were on the window lasering stray dogs and whatnot on the street
on the neighbour building's 4th floor, on a balcony the light comes on and we were like "let's give them the laser xD"
maaaaaan that's when the weirdest shit in my life happened
these 2 silhouettes come in the balcony, they were completely dark cuz they had the light bulb behind them, I only saw the body shapes, but it wasn't a human body shape, man
they were as tall as adult humans, but they had these large heads, like twice the size of a normal head, and it wasn't a helmet, I swear, and they were bobbing their heads left and right like the neck bone was loose. like those dog toys u put in your car and wave their head up and down, these guys were doing the same movement but slower and more smooth and it was going left and right, while seemingly fixating outside, but I brushed the laser only once through their balcony and they didn't react, they didn't notice anything.
man I swear, I was scared like shit
I kept telling myself "man, if there were any aliens on Earth, they wouldn't be in my city"
My lil cousin was freakin out, he was too scared to look out the window anymore, he asked me to get out from there, so I jumped from the window back in the room and my heart was pounding like "WTF WAS THAT?! DID THEY SEE US?"
I was thinking "duuuude, what if the space ship will pick them off the roof of their building?"
but of course in like 20-30 minutes me and my cousin were like "naaaah, we musta seen wrong, that shit ain't possible. it was nothing :goof: " and when we looked back on the window the balcony light was off, tho I still think they were there in the darkness, looking outside, staring at me cuz maybe they felt our agitation through telepathy or some shit. for real, one of the 2 oddest evenings I've experienced.
I never forgot that shit, I still see that image before my eyes when I think of it

I had an earlier UFO sighting when I was even more little but it's hard to explain... I'll try and bring to you next time. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:10 pm

You shoulda taken pictures cheese

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:25 pm

I wish I had a camera but they probably woulda killed me for the film Razz
or the MIB agents woulda neuralized me :ninja:
haha who knows?
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:08 pm

WOW! Alexe you are a lucky guy!🇪🇷 .... i wonder if i was with ya!
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 pm

lol ^^ agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Guy! G.R.E.A.T. news! cheese there is water on MARS!

Read the following extract frm the magazine....

NASA scientists said Thursday the Phoenix lander exploring Mars had confirmed water on the planet after analysis of a soil sample from the Red planet's surface.

The discovery was made after the lander's robotic arm delivered a sample this week to an instrument onboard the lander that identifies vapors through heating samples.

"We have water," said William Boynton of the University of Arizona, lead scientist for the lander's "oven" Thermal and Evolved-Gas Analyzer, or TEGA.

"We've seen evidence for this water ice before in observations by the Mars Odyssey orbiter and in disappearing chunks observed by Phoenix last month, but this is the first time Martian water has been touched and tasted."

Earlier, NASA officials said the Phoenix's mission had been extended until the end of September, describing its progress so far as "very successful."

Michael Meyer, chief scientist of NASA's Mars Exploration Program, told reporters that the lander's minimum objectives had been achieved and that "full mission success" was expected.

"It's been very successful and Mars had proven itself to be very interesting, mechanically the spacecraft is operating great, and there's plenty of power margin to carry us beyond the waning summer," Meyer said.

"With that, what I'd like to do is announce that we're going to extend the mission to go till the end of the fiscal year (September 30)."

The lander started digging trenches into Martian soil after touching down near the planet's north pole on May 25, revealing a white substance that scientists confirmed was ice in June.

University of Arizona scientist Peter Smith, Phoenix's principal investigator, said ice scooped up by Phoenix's robotic digging arm was being analyzed to see if conditions on Mars could have supported life.

"We're looking to understand the history of the ice, by trying to figure out if this ice has ever melted, and through melting has created a liquid environment that modifies soil," Smith said.

"We're just getting the data back. Through this we also hope to resolve questions, is this a habitable zone on Mars, meaning that we have periodic liquid water, materials that are the basic ingredients for lifeforms."

Smith said chemical analyses which indicated soil was alkaline had baffled scientists. "This is a mystery ... this is a typically acidic environment, perhaps this had to do with a nearby crater," he said.

Although important nutrients including sodium, potassium and magnesium had been discovered, no organic materials had been found so far, Smith said.

Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Aleqm510
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

so it's water but not organic? o.O
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 am

LOL! yep! but there will be soon.....
this shows humans can live there! cheese
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Varinder S. wrote:
Well, it will still be veeeery long before humans will be able to live on Mars....the fact that there's water is a good thing, but still, without an atmosphere, life cannot exist Wink

But who knows, maybe in the future we will be able to develop ways to create artificial atmospheres, like on that Schwarzenegger movie, and we'll manage to colonize Mars....and unleash Satan on there, like on DOOM Cool
Back to top Go down
Transam_Bandit
New Commer
New Commer
Transam_Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Falken wrote:
Varinder S. wrote:
Well, it will still be veeeery long before humans will be able to live on Mars....the fact that there's water is a good thing, but still, without an atmosphere, life cannot exist Wink

But who knows, maybe in the future we will be able to develop ways to create artificial atmospheres, like on that Schwarzenegger movie, and we'll manage to colonize Mars....and unleash Satan on there, like on DOOM Cool

Are you talking about Total Recall? lol
Back to top Go down
http://Harmoniccafe.com
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Hell yeah T_B, that's Total Recall ("Atto Di Forza" in Italian) cheese
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm

Well Im a big Stargate fan so belive in aliens...hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens?   Do you believe in Aliens? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Aliens?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: