Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsThe long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!

Go down 
+5
Falken
eze999
OG-Jay
Kotton
Varinder S.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :
The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Right_bar_bleue

The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Empty
PostSubject: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:04 pm

Ok! guys! the server is not exactly ready yet... but we are on it... Cool Cool

and the ip as you know frm the chat box......24.8.236.29:6900 Smile :first:

this ip is TEMPRARY (srry for spellings! xD) i am trying to buy a server but due to some credit card probs i cant do so... but till then... you can use this ip! 🆒

the server is currently runned by delta cj! ( hope dopeman will like this)

and.... if you find any bug or you are having some difficulties..(like ping probs, abuse by admins..etc..) ⚠ post here!

Note: this server is for sa:mp v0.22 aua

E.N.J.O.Y.
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :
The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:42 pm

I'll definitely have to snatch me sa:mp v0.22 - thanks for this doggy
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Great! Now i will be able to play with almost all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogjay.page.tl
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Wow, this is great news. Smile Once we are familiar with this server, we can start working on the War server with Air, sea and land battles that we've been planning for some time now Wink Great work Guys 🆙
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Cool, I'll have to get myself SAMP 0.22 and join you, good job V Wink
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:54 pm

AWESOME The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! 354919 im just downloadin sa:mp
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am

L.M.F.A.O.... is that server that BAD? Laughing no one is joining it! :goof:
Back to top Go down
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:33 pm

Well we must set a time so we can all be in the server cuz right now , if i look at the server i wont see anybody and i wont join and its the same with the others, if there is no one in the server, no one will enter in it. So we must set a time when we all are going to be in the server. The time zones are different but what else can we do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogjay.page.tl
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:47 pm

thats why we have a clock in the portal... just say when r u guys gonna be on, im here till 4 pm today...
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Ok! Actually that server was NOT READY as i told earlier and now i think its getting shape!
heres what it looks like now! Smile

The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Gta_sa10
The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Gta_sa11
The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Gta_sa12
The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Gta_sa13

and rest you can see when you enter the server!

special thanx to DOPE MAN!
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:42 pm

i cant connect to it
it doesnt respond
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:32 am

for wut MP it's the server ? I dunno witch one to install cheese
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Beto
Pro
Pro
Beto

Male
Number of posts : 455
Warning :

Personalized field : The Godfather

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:43 am

Last version, i think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betomotoring.com/
gtamodder
Rookie
Rookie
gtamodder

Male
Number of posts : 86
Warning :

Personalized field : actualy, cj360

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:30 am

Mine comes up with the "send or don't send message" I have cleo but I don't feel Like uninstalling that just for SAMP. Any one know why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!   The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long awaited SA-MP Server is finally RELEASED!
Page 1 of 1