Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsIts Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its Time to start thinking outside the box...

Go down 
+11
KamikaZ
aboodilatif
ALEXE
Martin
VladyF
Urko™
King_George
Kotton
Beto
Varinder S.
eze999
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :
Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Nope
Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 pm

agree lol cheese
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:32 pm

So my Fuji Speedway track will fit perfectly cheese
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:19 pm

ah! i am inn! jus' nudge me whenever needed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Arklite
High Carbs
High Carbs
Arklite

Male
Number of posts : 144
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:27 pm

I'm down with this Crazy Idea I know we can make it real. Let's do something better that Alien City
Back to top Go down
salim
High Carbs
High Carbs
salim

Male
Number of posts : 350
Warning :

Personalized field : PRO-MODELER

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:29 pm

yeah just start it and i can help by modeling what you want Smile cheese
but this must start quicly

cuz ill be busy with school stuff soon :S
Back to top Go down
http://cgarab.keuf.net
Arklite
High Carbs
High Carbs
Arklite

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:37 pm

Salim youre not the only who is gonna be busy with school soon. I'll start in three weeks but I think I'l have time to help here too.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Damn don't use word school here plss suicide
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Arklite
High Carbs
High Carbs
Arklite

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Sorry VladyF do you hate Sc...l so much?
Back to top Go down
salim
High Carbs
High Carbs
salim

Male
Number of posts : 350
Warning :

Personalized field : PRO-MODELER

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:24 pm

yeah 3 week and school start for me too

i can help but ill not be that fast Razz thats what i want mean
Back to top Go down
http://cgarab.keuf.net
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Quote :
Vehicles : XSB can sort this out. Our theme will be based on the near future so we can
stick to the present day cars with a few new concept cars, Me and Kotton can help with that.
im in for vehicles X
btw, are muscles allowed? :unsure:
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Yep they are Wink
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:15 am

@George. why shouldnt they ?

also. i'm in the Banners etc section too Wink
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:57 am

stick to the present day cars with a few new concept cars,

^i thought about that meaning cars still made in the present cheese
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 am

aint u making a Mustang '05/'07 ? thats a Muscle from the present
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Okay! i am up with an stupid idea hope you guys would like to read!

the city will contain 5 areas! read following for discription of each one!

1: an old poor area ( frm here the game starts) full of corruption
2: an cold and abandoned area(for pre middle missions) full of free spaces we can make it a skeing spot cuz.. i know somw techniques for such an ifp! Wink
3: we will be in desert not so abandoned... ppl are wealthy and selifish (actually ppl of this area attacks area explained in step 1. for ppl money and labour) our player will hav a close fight with them in the starting and will be able to escape!

this is the middle.. till here our player will become a cold blodded dude cuz.. he has killed alot of ppl for saving his life

4: a developed and metropolitan area full of innocent and helping area this area( this area has alot of kids(dont worry i hav amde alot of kids for sanandreas earlier also when i was not having internet) and greenery and parks etc and everything like churchs etc..!)

over here our player feels difficult to adjust himself with the environment but soon this area is attacked by ppl of area 5(rad below for discription of area 5)

5: an area of outer planet full of technology no feeling like love.. no human most of them are half human and half robots etc.. (this will help us to add futuristic vehicles! )

the main motive of ppl of this area is to show to ppl of area 4 that technology is everything!
and want them to leave GOD and join them! but they(ppl of area4) denies... as a result ppl of area 5 attacks area 4

our player becames victim of this attacking.. soon after when he sees a small child being dragged away frm his mother and being killed in front of her etc.. ( we can add some more gruesome scenes to it too) it reminds him how he was attacked by ppl of area 3 and how his familiy was kidlled... after this he escapes frm the spot of war and makes a base in the jungle every one weather he is a kid, old or young no after he invades area 5 and slowley alowely came to know the ware abouts of the ruler of this area... and after that our player will the remaning population of area 4 attacks 5 in the attack the ruler of area 5 was killed but soon after that he cames to know that this place is about to explode he tries his best to help everyone to enter the space ship... and when he enters the space ship everyone is saved but in this process(explosion) ouyr player looses his left arm... and when his treatment in the hospital is completes... he starts getting used to the feeling of love and peace... now he is totally changed man! his broken arm reminds him abt all the sims he has done in his life...

:credits: cheese

okay! lemme explain the story technically now... lets see how we can make it possible! cheese

okay! in area 1 our player will be muscullar but full of wounds cuz.. he was able to escape the torture of ppl of area 3 closely

in area 2 we can R.I.P. some clothings frm juiced 2 and other games to make some sweaters etc! and as far as skeeing(snow boarding).. we will modify that hover board,,,
little changes and tada! this problem is solved!

okay! for area 3 we can R.I.P. the world of Assasins creed and ghost recoon2 or whatever

and for area 4 we hav to add grasses of rpoject oblvion mod and churches, parks etc we can use frm GTA:SA (do we know this game? LOL) and for rivers and all we hav to add a stable release of enb series!

and area 5 .... i hav no idea abt this one! all i came up with is that it must always hav night... and stars in the black sky! no water or river! this area is having weightless ness! that kangaroo jump cheat is activeted over here permanently! cheese

okay through th whole sory i hav estimated that our player's body will change 3 tym...
1st stage: muscullar (we can use fat model)... in between area 1 and 3
2nd stage: when area 4 is attacked and our player makes a base in jungle... his body changes to a ripped one! full 6 pack abs and everything which a girl wants in the physique of the boy! :LOL:
3 stage: after the end of the story... the player will remain riped but we will remove his left arm! cheese

extras of the game: as i said no worries for childrens i hav already made them...
we can make horses, stray dogs too... only one problem ... can we assign a specific ifp to a specific ped? if so then i can make ifp of any animal and someone can replace that ped with an animal! cheese and wola! we will hav stray dogs in the game! cheese

thanx for reading such a long story!
i know i am a bad story teller! :LOL: Neutral

anyways... i am curious to know your point of view towards the story! cheese]

grr... alot of spelling mistakes too!
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:48 pm

nice ideas, V.

as for the ppl in the area 4 and the landscape for area 5 i got sum ideas.

area 4 rip the characters from TDU

area 5 rip buildings from Crysis multiplayer. there is some alien tech places
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm

WOHA!... thanx man! cheese
Back to top Go down
Monuriki
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:55 pm

It's Hick here... just dropped by to say hi. I am currently working on Gostown 7 for GTA IV with ParoXum, Jost_Vice and such.
Gostown uses a lot system where people who are of a good enough standard can have their own little bit of land in which they can build according to the zone. Having this system would speed up the development of your total conversion enviroment alot.
In the gaming industry a group of people would write a breif description of everything contained in a game from clothing to buildings, this would then be given to a concept artist who would draw his interpritation of the description (let's say it's a building), then this piece of concept art would be given to the modeller and obviously he would model it. This would also speed up the process of creating the game and also the buildings would more than likely look alot better and gel together better (since they would be from the same designer).
bah i'm rambling, good luck on this and it's nice to see this site is doing so well.

Last edited by Monuriki on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:08 am

V, you got some crazy ideas, I like the style Wink

This project is damn interesting....if I can be of some help, in any way, then call, I'll support you all guys, let's make this project become real Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Time to start thinking outside the box...   Its Time to start thinking outside the box... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Time to start thinking outside the box...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2