Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsHow can i make a script with SAMI? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can i make a script with SAMI?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldozbest
Pro
Pro
Aldozbest

Male
Number of posts : 400
Warning :
How can i make a script with SAMI? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How can i make a script with SAMI? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field :

How can i make a script with SAMI? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How can i make a script with SAMI? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

How can i make a script with SAMI? Empty
PostSubject: How can i make a script with SAMI?   How can i make a script with SAMI? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Have a lil question here : How can i make scripts with SAMI? I downloaded "San Fierro Snow Project" and there are alot of .txd and .dff 's ...and would take like 2-3 hours to replace them all in gta3 with IMG Tools DEAD So if anyone know how to do that or other way .. plz comment it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

How can i make a script with SAMI? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How can i make a script with SAMI? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How can i make a script with SAMI?   How can i make a script with SAMI? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:39 pm

SAMI is b*ll sh*t. After sometimes using it my game goes - bye bye!
Download - Alci's IMG Editor 1.5
Then open your gta3.img and there will be command (in the tool) - import (remove if exists) and import all of your (txd & dff) files. Then rebuild you gta3.img .

PS. I recomend to copy your gta3.img if you have enough space on your HDD, because after lots of rebuilding your gta3.img can crash and you wont get it back.
:bicycle: - like this ".gif " cheese
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: How can i make a script with SAMI?   How can i make a script with SAMI? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Alici's is the best bcuz you simply import them and the program replaces the old ones
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Aldozbest
Pro
Pro
Aldozbest

Male
Number of posts : 400
Warning :

Personalized field :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How can i make a script with SAMI?   How can i make a script with SAMI? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:05 pm

Thankz Guyz Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i make a script with SAMI?   How can i make a script with SAMI? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can i make a script with SAMI?
Page 1 of 1