Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsMs. Reno (the shitler) Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ms. Reno (the shitler)

Go down 
+6
Neos7
King_George
Marine
Falken
VladyF
KamikaZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :
Ms. Reno (the shitler) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ms. Reno (the shitler) Right_bar_bleue

Ms. Reno (the shitler) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ms. Reno (the shitler) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-03

Ms. Reno (the shitler) Empty
PostSubject: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Does this ring a bell to anyone?:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img184/2347/gallery1026dq0.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img243/2206/gallery1027he0.jpg

Yep, it's my Civic.. I locked the .DFF and added my e-mail on the file but still he didn't gave a dang about it, not to mention all the other stuff he uses without permission. Didn't even credit anyone, like he made it all from scratch or something coffee Falken, would you mind run the guy over with your car?
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:52 pm

not again
now I know why americans wanna go to Mars

anyway did he put a release link too ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 am

Nope.. but still, do would you like to see your CLS in some god forsaken blog all modified..?
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:41 am

Damn...wtf is going on recently? Is my coutnry so full of low-life mod thieves who don't know what to do of their lives? Go suicide, instead of stealing other people's work constantly and incessantly!!!

I don't mind running him over with my car, also for making a "FIAT Bravo GT" for sa which has NOTHING of its original counterpart...interiors are from the SX, there is no rear spoiler, and the quality s**ks...you killed a great car!!!

Okay, so I'm banning the guy right now...but this really makes me sad...I just wanted to say, that not all of the Italians are like that, but hell, we have a lot of scum (considering Itanoshi's from Italy as well)...I apologise in the name of my country
Back to top Go down
Marine
New Commer
New Commer
Marine

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:45 am

That's lame to steal mods, I mean to steal someone's work, when he worked a lot of time on it...

But everything becomes known - so don't make that shit....
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 am

meh, don't worry falken, the italy others didn't saw say: "of f**k, italy is a shit"
but the italy that some guys saw themselvs should say "w00t, i luv italy" i know that italians aren't like that but almost everyone thinks stealing is good..
edit: rofl @ fuji
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 am

King_George wrote:
meh, don't worry falken, the italy others didn't saw say: "of f**k, italy is a shit"
but the italy that some guys saw themselvs should say "w00t, i luv italy" i know that italians aren't like that but almost everyone thinks stealing is good..
edit: rofl @ fuji

ehm i am italian too -.-''
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:33 am

my post was mean as a good compliment to italy lol..
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:23 am

just quickly of my mind. Italy is the second best car producer in the world cheese America is #1 cheese i wonder what the superstars would do without having 3 Gallardo's and 2 F360's and maybe a Fiat Panda cheese
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:29 am

italy does better cars than americans cheese
remember italy has ferrari lambo and pagani and it had bugatti
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:39 am

Of course Italy ownz in the car department (even tho Lambo is german now, in fact it s**ks) Smile We have Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, and Pagani (ok, not really since it uses MB engines)...but we're way better than the US in that, apart for the Ford GT (which isn't really an american car...watch Top Gear if you don't agree) they can only make cars that are hella faster on a straight line, but which suck in corners...

But we're going too off-topic, so let's end this here or let's open a new topic about this somewhere else, okay? Wink
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:20 am

Fujiwara wrote:
Nope.. but still, do would you like to see your CLS in some god forsaken blog all modified..?

omg are you joking I would spam that guy till he dies of spamshit lol

I don't like pll editing others work tho adding a d/l link to it would be a really gay thing :goof:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 am

Falken wrote:
Of course Italy ownz in the car department (even tho Lambo is german now, in fact it s**ks) Smile We have Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, and Pagani (ok, not really since it uses MB engines)...but we're way better than the US in that, apart for the Ford GT (which isn't really an american car...watch Top Gear if you don't agree) they can only make cars that are hella faster on a straight line, but which suck in corners...

But we're going too off-topic, so let's end this here or let's open a new topic about this somewhere else, okay? Wink

Pretty much every topic is going off-topic.

Aussie doesn't even make it to the top, yet Holden and Ford are known world wide.
Okay Ford is kinda american too, but you don't see Falcons driving around in America! xD

I'll admit we have some good cars. Like the Monaro. =D

But i'm sick of seeing them to be honest.
On every street there's at least 2-3 holdens and 1-3 fords.
And the V8 Supercars, one of our most loved sports.. it's impossible for me to sit and watch it.
It's the same cars everytime, going around a track over and over again.

I wanna bring drifting into this country, make some legal events. =]

(It's amazing how easily a topic can change, aye?) xD

Back on Topic:
Damn Fuji, you had a nice Civic and he had to go wreck it, without your permission too. =\
What's wrong with people? Is it impossible to send an email and ask if you can edit it?
I'm not a modder, and even i'm getting sick of this shit.
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:02 am

Marine wrote:
That's lame to steal mods, I mean to steal someone's work, when he worked a lot of time on it...

But everything becomes known - so don't make that shit....

dear Marine, you're soo naive Sad i've released 'bout 9 or 10 cars, and almost all have been stolen at least one times. So it's kinda realistic in SA world,modders have to count with this. The first stolen mod of mine was the R35, then came a break, then the solstice, after that, the R34, then the new charger and so on.. even my '06 civic was stolen as well. But now, i don't really care, since i didnt start anything new, the latest one was the LP560.

Anyway, mod-thefts are really common, you guys should get used to it. Either use watermarks, or don't release mods. I've chosen the last.
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 am

a guy stole parts from my drag king mustang, to be exact: wheels and spoiler and put it onto a dacia logan, HYPER LOL, and made it a dragster and the spoiler isnt even well put on the car, as i said, HYPER LOL, some guys just are so stupid they have this in the heads: "hey, i know some zmod, im a big d*ick and i know everything, can u do something better than me bitch, eh, eh, eh?"
i hate guys like this...
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 am

how can the sleep at night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Reno (the shitler)   Ms. Reno (the shitler) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ms. Reno (the shitler)
Page 1 of 1