Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsCarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?

Go down 
+9
King_George
Franko
Urko™
Nik.
Threepwood
VladyF
Falken
kubatbg
ALEXE
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :
CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Soul
CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm

this site has become a blog of ricers Sad
where's all the quality releases we used to have? DEAD
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 am

ALEXE wrote:

That's right. Although I am not here from CG beginnings but when I compare some first posted mods to few new ones, theres a big difference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:07 am

ALEXE wrote:
Nah, don't say that...we still have many quality releases, check Wired's, KG's, Threep's or XSB's work, for example....they're all good Smile I don't see so many riced up cars on the database...I agree that recently many people are releasing some drift-style cars (that I'll never download because, well, have ya ever seen drift cars roaming around a town?), but from that to calling CG a blog of ricers...
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am

I've split the topic cuz it was offtopic except the fact the guy released a car witch some of you could consider "riced"
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 am

"a car" ?
there are like 3-4 released ricers here
Kots Chop Shop saw that and thought that a "Drifter Cars Competition" would be a hit with members nowadays since they seem to be popular.

and I didn't count Wired, Threep and KG's releases cuz they've spread it on our brother sites too, not only here. Threep's super cars are pretty riced themselves tho, u can't tell me a stock Vanquish has those rims on it... it's riced xD
anyway
I meant more like what's concentrated and specific to us, Carbs
our exclusive work is what? 2 months old charger from XSB?
bring back the rhythm we used to have, that's all I'm saying
put GTA IV away or delete it or somethin and do more SA mods Wink
Back to top Go down
Threepwood

Number of posts : 469
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:40 pm

ALEXE wrote:
, u can't tell me a stock Vanquish has those rims on it... it's riced xD

a) you have no idea what "ricing" is really meaning. Learn it. A rim can never be in any matter part of ricing or not, since a rim always has a function. At least holding the tire.

b) a RIM is a customisation often found IRL, just because of easyness, and a fast change of look and feel of a car. You will find tons of Vanquish's with different wheels. And no, I did never ever mention I would make a stock car. Why should I?

c) it is again you who talks about ricing and still has no clue about what ricing is and means, and takes this word too fast and too often as an excuse to just be a virtual [somewhat]. Hell, he would even say a formula 1 car is "riced" because of all that spoilers. Go cutting, Emo.

Back to topic:
Well, I don't think this are too many drift or blog modders to change the complete look or promotion of CarbonGear. And since Alexe started this question, who showed again he has no clue about anything but whining and creating issues which aren't just there.. no. There are not even enough Sushi Mods to start thinking about: are there too many or not.
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 pm

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Ris
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 pm

idk bout ricing, but cg really has changed... with all these new members and stuff... i aint sayin i dont like em.. but xsb, vlady, kg, eze(and much more) are guys i like to hang with on the forum.. i also dont like these new converts done by these new members.. everyone reminds me on teckdragon and all those stealers Neutral
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:52 pm

rice, oh rly? lemme tell u whats rice D:

free image host

have fun laughing at it!

btw threepwood's mods arent rice 0_o his mods are high quality and not riced cheese
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:47 pm

I see where you're coming from, [OM]
But I don't mean ricing like "bad taste tuning" or "lack of practicality in tuning" of a car

I mean modified cars, regardless of the tuned features of it, non-stock cars, particularly those with a flashy, in-your-face and outta-this-world halo to them.
cars modified in a manner that may be attractive to some but might be horribly awful to look at by others. you can get that, right?

Anyway ricing is an interpretable term, you can't tell me you have the perfect most concrete definition of it because it varies on context and point of view.

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Ricer2gm
now I admit, that Honda is pretty sweet, but it's still a ricer, right? Wink

I'm not saying tuning is bad, I'm not saying you're bad modders or whatever, but you took away our choice here, you see?
for example JGEM and REPO and SPY3D (just to name a few) did awesome stock vehicles CUSTOMIZABLE in tuning shops! Y'all act like you forgot SA got tuning shops, man, for real! The best mods are those which fill in all features of the game (and after achieving that trying to approach new ones, like CLEO) and which give you possibility of choice, variety, don't you agree?
I'm not telling you how to mod, since I don't, but I'm saying "bring back some variety!"

Threep, you're saying stock cars have different wheels in real life in defense of your Vanquish (not that I accused it of anything, I just said that it's the closest thing to stock that you did till some point, tho that Evo is pretty flawless as I look at it... wtv)
I agree stock cars can have different wheels, but there's a difference between various stock wheel choices (because the producer companies want to give their buyers variety and possibility of choice, you see?) and tuning wheels.
Tuning wheels are bold, exaggerated, emphasized, flashy, shocking, in case I needed to point that out, and the Vanquish rims are ricers on whatever chassis you put'em to. No offense, they might look good for some people, I respect different tastes and opinions, but respect the fact that they're everything I said just before - bold, exag., emph., flashy, shocking and lord knows what else...

You then say the Vanquish was never meant to be stock... alright, what's the point of saying that Vanquishes have different wheels in real life as stock and then claiming yours isn't stock anyway? seemed just to be in contradiction there but anyway...

you say rims have a function... so do spoilers, sideskirts, bumpers, scoops, rollcages, nos systems, audio systems... so what? wrong parts can make a car look horrible regardless of their purpose.

to a less pleasant part, now:
"Go cutting, emo" !?!!
that's out.of.line
especially from a "Tokyo Hotel" neo-nazi brat like you...
haha Laughing just playin, man< I don't see you that way Smile
I just wanted to point out that I can go outta line too, you know? and it wouldn't be pretty... ask Kel DEAD
So don't start something you can't handle, Kotton should've taught you that much. Or at least Socrates... or common sense.
Take note I didn't sanction you according to the forum's rules, there's no ill will, right?

I don't wanna start drama, seriously I have no time for this right now so don't waste the few moments I allocate to this forum on senseless bullshit.
And I didn't bitch about anything either.
I pulled an alarm signal to warn people here of the direction this site is heading to.
Public Service Announcement, baby, get with it!
And this is confirmed by all the people who agree with what I said (in all or partially, doesn't matter, they see it too).

I START SHIT when shit needs to be started, kna'm'saying? It is my duty, and I wouldn't be a man if I didn't stand up against shit none of us wants to experience, like one of our fav. communities being turned into a Rice club. Because that's a situation nobody wants to see.

I saw it, homie, I saw it and called it out, that's all there mothafuckin is to it. Once you step out of line you force me to write long speeches like this and that's a waste of time, kna'mean? the fact remains I saw it and called it out. Now EZE, Sharan, Varinder and XSB will deal with the matter as they see fit and I'm here to help out if solicited.

DON'T MOVE THIS TO "CG COURT OF LAW" since no actual conflict took place here. Just explaining the misunderstandings, alright?
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:03 am

I'm not gonna say anything about ricing cuz both views have a good tho I like some tuned cars and some not
and about tuning it's because many ppl learned to convert and now everybody make a car for HIMSELF not for others and the about ppl witch are releasing their cars I agree with them cuz whats the point showing your car with pics but not putting a d/l link

as long they don't put any stealed parts on it I don't have anything with their "riced" car

Quote :

DON'T MOVE THIS TO "CG COURT OF LAW" since no actual conflict took place here. Just explaining the misunderstandings, alright?
That is why I put it here when I split the topic
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:16 am

lol nice material u wrote there alexe but i dont see what does it matter from what clan or team do i come from 0_o about the tuning shops thingy my only response is not all game modifiers can do that, including me lol and even if i did knew it i still wouldnt do that since i do mods for myself and release them sometimes if i ever can be arsed doing it, i dont use tuning parts at all, since mostly times i usually play SA:MP so if i modify the car ingame someone's game could f**k up lol its modders choice whereether they will do it or not Wink
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:34 am

VladyF wrote:

yeah, I meant to prevent future moderating intentions. You did good splittin the topic there, keep it up!

[OM]SDrifter wrote:
lol nice material u wrote there alexe but i dont see what does it matter from what clan or team do i come from 0_o about the tuning shops thingy my only response is not all game modifiers can do that, including me lol and even if i did knew it i still wouldnt do that since i do mods for myself and release them sometimes if i ever can be arsed doing it, i dont use tuning parts at all, since mostly times i usually play SA:MP so if i modify the car ingame someone's game could f**k up lol its modders choice whereether they will do it or not Wink
now that's a constructive comeback
very well explained, man Smile I understand your point about SAMP and I respect your choices, it's all good. Don't believe for one second that you're not welcomed here because you really are.
I just wish more of the old people got back to what they were doing Sad
And I only wrote [OM] like a short version of your name, I was too lazy to write the entire nickname Smile I don't mean to refer to any clan, don't worry

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 am

Admit it, you all miss me in the gta shit. aua

I like this smily. aua

Reminds me of getting slaped by my gf. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:42 am

LAWL!
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:53 am

yeah Nik we all miss your shitty converts :nah:

haha I'm joking cheese but you are still lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:59 am

Quote :
Now EZE, Sharan, Varinder and XSB will deal with the matter as they see fit
and who am I and the other ceos? last years snow?? Razz
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:09 am

oh Razz well with the exception of Varinder (don't know why he's there right now) the others are the founding fathers of CG Razz that's why I just mentioned them
idk why I said Varinder therr... sorry
well you all have a word in this Smile we all do
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:14 am

lol man Razz actually the founding fathers was eze sharant and flinta.. then xsb and me Razz but thats off topic..

ontopic.. i fell like cg is loosing activity.. and the portal isnt so atractive to me like it was before Neutral idk why.. theres too much stuff on Razz idk whats the word.. when you try to decorate something and you over-decorate it and it comes out kinda.. blah.. meh..
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:22 am

about the portal could somebody remove some of the old mods from Latest files from the portal cuz they are too many
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 am

that reminds me of another thing Razz i need to learn admin panel a bit better Smile
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:43 am

ALEXE wrote:
VladyF wrote:

yeah, I meant to prevent future moderating intentions. You did good splittin the topic there, keep it up!

[OM]SDrifter wrote:
now that's a constructive comeback
very well explained, man Smile I understand your point about SAMP and I respect your choices, it's all good. Don't believe for one second that you're not welcomed here because you really are.
I just wish more of the old people got back to what they were doing Sad
And I only wrote [OM] like a short version of your name, I was too lazy to write the entire nickname Smile I don't mean to refer to any clan, don't worry

Cheers

this is the first thing i was aparently welcomed into lol, and im fkin glad cause of that D: bout the OM thang, dw i missunderstood the point Wink but yes youve got a point there, nowadays mods arent the real ''high quality'' as they were in the past most of them is just a fast smackup these days D: but hell, im atleast giving the f**k out of myself to make good mods and i know that other people are too but you can't just call cg that its a rice site :/ i mean there wasnt any riced out release out here, the closest thing you could call a ricer is my R34 lol but anyways, thats it from me....
Back to top Go down
Threepwood

Number of posts : 469
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 am

Believe me, I can handle much more shit you can imagine. First: there are common terms like ricing which HAVE a common meaning - in this case ricing: adding tuning parts which just alter the optical things on cars, to make them look more efficient.

Simple as that. A aftermarket spoiler on any supra, just to make it look sporty, is ricing. A aftermarket spoiler on a drift supra, special made in various angles and a mathematic computed downlift to increase weight on the rear axis (grip, Venturi effect, google that.) is NOT ricing since it has a function. If you like it or not, it is defined, and it is easy to measure cars with that definition.

Second: YOU said a stock Vanquish could have such rims. Not me, I just said stock Vanquish CAN have. And since mine ain't stock, any comparance is obsolete. And btw, you trapped yourself, my rims ARE nearly stock. Just a bit rotated spikes. So no, it ain't any riced bling bling rims.

Third: you really compare insulting someone calling a war criminal mass murder with a harmless go cutting Emo?

Well Alexe, since you are unwilling to move any millimeter from your frozen position, unwilling to learn and use common terms, and unwilling to accept things which are simply different from your point of view and start arguing on a very very low level, I am out here. Just to make things clear: think like you wanna think, thats your right, I dont wanna proselytize you in any way. But I hope you can live with the fact some people just won't take you at face value.
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:26 am

@Urko: yeah man, Flinta Razz right... what do I know? xD
@SDrifter: keep doing it, man, keep at it, we're all we got Wink

@ Threep: you have some valid points there. we can't really measure another's capacity of imagination, tho, right?

first: you have your interpretation of ricing, I have mine and others have others, that's just the way it goes. paintjobs are always "just for show" but nobody's calling them riced... so wtv

second: you got me confused there, using "can" in contradiction with itself... but the rim is very far from the stock in my opinion - black on chrome layout, very large holes between the spikes, very thin spikes, very visible brake disk, very spacious interior ring... it's quite ostentatious, not too bad to look at, but not common either and to some may seem extreme. but that's also a matter of personal taste

third: I didn't call you Hitler, if that's what you're aiming at. there are tons of neo-nazi vegetarians in the world who wouldn't hurt a fly... well, maybe a fly but not a mammal in any case Razz
but I didn't call you that either, I was just hinting at your nationality which has nothing to do with who you are so wtv.
telling someone to mutilate himself is not as innocent as a puppy-eyed Emo kid would seem.
on the other hand telling one to go "go home and go " is so much worse, but I don't wanna direct anything at you so put that shit behind.
feel free not to take me at face value. the better ya know me the less conflict of opinion

let's drink for
Threepwood wrote:
think like you wanna think, that's your right
cheers for that :hic:
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Number of posts : 459
Warning :

Personalized field : To much to do and no time for it!!!

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 am

Hi guy's, i'm just reading this topic very slowly so that i don't miss a thing.
First i thougt that "ricing" was: taking a stock dff and f#ck it up with spoilers/bumpers/hoods etc. from other cars and release it under your own name.

Now i'm reading that ricing is: create/ripp a stock car from a game,but put one or more parts that aren't original from the factory and release it.

First i was affraid , that with my drifting pj's i could be guilty at ricing ( after reading this topic)

i guess there are several points to be looked at.
first point : sharanT2 released two cars from tokio drift. Are they riced?? well they aren't stock,so yes?
I don't know if that's the case.... i like tuned cars.And they look very good and not overdone in any way.

but on the other hand, point two:
i see a subaru Grip D1, but i look at the topic, and that's it....... once and no more ( no offence steve, i don't like it)
I see a mazda rx7, a nissan silvia s15 ( again a s15?)
i look once and that's it.
it is a forum, every car has his own topic, don't like the car, don't look at the topic anymore.

If this were a blogsite? yeah, i would be gone, because then you have to see every car again to get to the one you like.
But it is not a blog.CarbonGear is a Forum combined with a part of release pages

One other thing, You are called carbon gear, and not "GtaCars, Stock from factory".
You're also not called GtaInside, Gwm, GtaAction, Gtapro.
To be honest, is see Carbongear in the line with Ascendence,Kottonchopshop,and a few more.
You're elite.So there is some sh!t released here. Is it all sh!t? Nope
When your Stuff comes up @ GWm or GtaInside? people hit the download before reading all the stuff.

That's the reason i joined carbon Gear Forum.

And a suggestion from my side:
create 3 cars pages
1. stock cars with or without tuningparts
2. Street legal tuned cars
3. racing and drift cars and others

But hey!! i'm not an owner or an admin. I just don't wanna see carbon gear slowly die...
I normaly went always to GWM, but lately i had to upload a paintjob pack 6 times before it showed in the release, and they weren't bad .
i'm talking about the BMW m3 e92 pack, 1198 hits on gwm and 2274 hits on GTAinside
But 6x fileupload before showing in the release?On GWM?? WTF.
So i went here.
So please do not become a strange site like GWM....
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 am

C'mon buddy we arn't not talking about pjs no worry Wink
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:01 am

@ vladyF
I'm not refering to PJ's
I'm refering to taste, and if taste will bring a site to quarrel, hmmmmm.
I don't know if you are truly 14.
but i'm really 40 years old, and have seen a lot of thing blow up because of difference of taste.
An example?: my marriage.
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:38 am

OMGWTF.. That honda is fkkun sweet, and it aint a ricer. Thats just a "nippon". Rice is sumthin else, smething that i first saw in england: it was a Corsa (opel, vauxhall,whatever...), with 4 fuckin big exh tips in the middle. The car looked like this:

...______
../..........\
.|_______|
.'..OOOO..'

I hope you see the point.
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 am

haha dadude got it wrong
but 40 years old? really? that's twice my age, man... wow :wtf:
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:30 am

yeah alexe, says so in my info under the avatar, so why so surprised?
hahahahaha, i could be your dad....hmmmmmm almost everybody's dad if i look @ the forum dudes ( exept a few )

but okay, i read about ricers on a blog.
You started to mention the rice thingy.
sooooo. i'm not so familiar with the rice naming.
reading the topic i guessed that there started a quarrel....
but i got it wrong you say???

okay..fine by me.
🆒
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next