AuthorMessage
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :
What was your first messenger???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was your first messenger???? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : outlaw
What was your first messenger???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was your first messenger???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

What was your first messenger???? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Ok, in this topic you post what was your first messenger you used and why did you (if you did) change it Smile and tell us what does this new messenger u changed to have that the old one doesn't Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first messenger was yahoo.. i changed to msn because all my friends had yahoo, now i use yahoo again (forgot how cool it was)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2197
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:50 pm

My first msnger was Gtalk but it was obsolete so i tryed Skype and msn, din like it and then i started usin yahoo. Its the best Smile

CarbonGear was founded on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:42 pm, and today it`s exactely 4208 days old. Until now 6307 users wrote 37443 posts at 45 single forums. You (Guest) wrote 4 posts since you registered ().

Last edited by eze999 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:10 pm

had yahoo at first for my romanian friends
then msn for my american friends
then icq for my russian friends
very very few romanian ppl have anything else than yahoo
I don't know any russians with yahoo or msn
americans and brits kinda have all, but mostly MSN is their no.1 preference
together I have over 500 contacts King George\'s own x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:42 pm

HOLY COW !! :affraid:

What was your first messenger???? Holy-cow

CarbonGear was founded on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:42 pm, and today it`s exactely 4208 days old. Until now 6307 users wrote 37443 posts at 45 single forums. You (Guest) wrote 4 posts since you registered ().
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:55 pm

yahoo was my 1st one cuz romanians are with yahoo, after i used MSN bcuz i wanted to talk to some GTA modders and i finished with Skype bcuz i wanted to try to talk to IKEY but he didnt came online yet and i made an acc tho bcuz it was working faster to send files to sharan xD

What was your first messenger???? 393857sigph1
What was your first messenger???? Georgeda1b
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:30 am

Well first i had Yahoo and I still had it then Skype for almost a year and msn from about 1 month bcuz everybody from ascendence had Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Beto
Pro
Pro
Beto

Male
Number of posts : 455
Warning :

Personalized field : The Godfather

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 am

1st > ICQ
2nd > MSN
3rd > YAHOO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.betomotoring.com/
aboodilatif
High Carbs
High Carbs
aboodilatif

Male
Number of posts : 29
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:11 am

i havent changed from msn for 6 years now.. i got about 600 contacts Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gtasheiks.18.forumer.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:30 am

Oo... I can't even manage 5 Razz

i got only 25 contacts...

Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:48 am

aboodilatif wrote:
i havent changed from msn for 6 years now.. i got about 600 contacts Razz
lol. I havent changed it 6 months ago and i have 160 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:25 am

My first messenger was MSN, and still today it's my one and only messenger....guess I'm too lazy to try new ones cheese
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:26 am

rofl try yahoo also it isnt that buggy as msn Razz

Back to top Go down
VladeK
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Number of posts : 18
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:46 am

yahoo 1st.
MSN 2nd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gta-sa-modding.ucoz.com
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:53 am

2nd message deleted, no double post allowed

Back to top Go down
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:56 am

I'm from Poland, so my first messenger was a polish messenger Gadu-Gadu. I started to use MSN one year ago - not so long.

You can visit the Gadu-Gadu website here
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/komar91
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first messenger????
Page 1 of 1