Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsWhat was your first messenger???? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your first messenger????

Go down 
+7
aboodilatif
Beto
VladyF
King_George
ALEXE
eze999
Urko™
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :
What was your first messenger???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was your first messenger???? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : outlaw
What was your first messenger???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was your first messenger???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

What was your first messenger???? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Ok, in this topic you post what was your first messenger you used and why did you (if you did) change it Smile and tell us what does this new messenger u changed to have that the old one doesn't Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first messenger was yahoo.. i changed to msn because all my friends had yahoo, now i use yahoo again (forgot how cool it was)
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:50 pm

My first msnger was Gtalk but it was obsolete so i tryed Skype and msn, din like it and then i started usin yahoo. Its the best Smile

Last edited by eze999 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:10 pm

had yahoo at first for my romanian friends
then msn for my american friends
then icq for my russian friends
very very few romanian ppl have anything else than yahoo
I don't know any russians with yahoo or msn
americans and brits kinda have all, but mostly MSN is their no.1 preference
together I have over 500 contacts King George\'s own x
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:42 pm

HOLY COW !! :affraid:

What was your first messenger???? Holy-cow
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:55 pm

yahoo was my 1st one cuz romanians are with yahoo, after i used MSN bcuz i wanted to talk to some GTA modders and i finished with Skype bcuz i wanted to try to talk to IKEY but he didnt came online yet and i made an acc tho bcuz it was working faster to send files to sharan xD
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:30 am

Well first i had Yahoo and I still had it then Skype for almost a year and msn from about 1 month bcuz everybody from ascendence had Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Beto
Pro
Pro
Beto

Male
Number of posts : 455
Warning :

Personalized field : The Godfather

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 am

1st > ICQ
2nd > MSN
3rd > YAHOO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.betomotoring.com/
aboodilatif
High Carbs
High Carbs
aboodilatif

Male
Number of posts : 29
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:11 am

i havent changed from msn for 6 years now.. i got about 600 contacts Razz
Back to top Go down
http://gtasheiks.18.forumer.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:30 am

Oo... I can't even manage 5 Razz

i got only 25 contacts...
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:48 am

aboodilatif wrote:
i havent changed from msn for 6 years now.. i got about 600 contacts Razz
lol. I havent changed it 6 months ago and i have 160 Razz
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:25 am

My first messenger was MSN, and still today it's my one and only messenger....guess I'm too lazy to try new ones cheese
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:26 am

rofl try yahoo also it isnt that buggy as msn Razz
Back to top Go down
VladeK
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Number of posts : 18
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:46 am

yahoo 1st.
MSN 2nd
Back to top Go down
http://www.gta-sa-modding.ucoz.com
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:53 am

2nd message deleted, no double post allowed
Back to top Go down
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:56 am

I'm from Poland, so my first messenger was a polish messenger Gadu-Gadu. I started to use MSN one year ago - not so long.

You can visit the Gadu-Gadu website here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first messenger????   What was your first messenger???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first messenger????
Page 1 of 1