Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsHelp me with creating a police car Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me with creating a police car

Go down 
+2
VladyF
Franko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Help me with creating a police car Empty
PostSubject: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Hello i make textures for belgian police cars. But i cant use Zmodeler because my pc is to slow. I want this car so long because i aim a fan of this car and this belgian anti crime unite. Well the textures i can make my self but i need an Opel Vectra same model whit transparant lightbars on thanks for your help.

Here is a video of it Smile

if you need more information or photo's ask me Smile Alote of people requesting this car now.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :
Help me with creating a police car Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help me with creating a police car Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : lol
Help me with creating a police car Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help me with creating a police car Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 pm

I dont know where you can find this one mate Neutral Have you tryed looking for free 3d models? If you find one contact me ill convert it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 pm

the car is nice but you have very low chances to be made cuz modeling a car it's very time consuming Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:39 pm

id model it if it was boxy like the r30 im doing Razz
Back to top Go down
Micket73

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

I got a vectra here is my msn rara400@hotmail.com the only problem is that it have very big wheels :s the creator maded the wheels ugly. So the only Opel vecrta that is availible is an ugly one. But thats better then nothing i wait already 2 years on this car. If you need pictures i have nioce ones thanks alote
Back to top Go down
micket73

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:48 pm

By the way the guy who will make a new Opel vectra will have succes i think. Because their is only 1 availible and its not so good made Smile. Alote of european countrys use the vecttras as polcie cars. You can make like belgian dutch french poland Police vctras Smile the model of vectra i have is an 2002. If you only modified the front lights it will be an model 2007
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 pm

you should have posted this into requests. CEOs, please, next time an event like this happens, tell the topic starter, and move the topic.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:10 pm

he's a guest X he can't post in another area Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:11 pm

he should register then cheese
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:12 pm

correct lol
Back to top Go down
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 pm

I registed Smile thanks. I maded my first tewtures 2 days ago i never worked whit paint and all those programs. I never found an belgian car so i gues i aim the first one to make one. But 3ds programs dont work for me my pc is to old slow. thats the reason i resuest this not bacause i aim to lazy to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:49 pm

zmodeler can even work on pentium 1 without lag..
Back to top Go down
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:01 pm

[OM]SDrifter wrote:
zmodeler can even work on pentium 1 without lag..

On my pc it lagg so hard when i open a files it crashes. When i do import car it crashes
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:02 pm

what pc do you use?
Back to top Go down
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Amd atlhon 2800+ 256 MB ram
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:23 pm

stop lying then... my old pc was 1120+ and i even could run 3dsmax without lag...
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:25 pm

this laptop have apentium 4and 756mb ram and zmod go very slow
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Lol , Why should i lie? I wanted an belgian car well i learned in short time to make textures. I can only work whit the most easy template what means whole car on 1 template. But Zmodeler crashes alote for me Sad thats the reason i asked to help me a bit whit creating this car thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 pm

i have Core2Quad 4x2.33GHz with 4Gs of ram. Whatever lags on this power plant gets smacked on its head
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:37 pm

what zmod do you use anyway?
Back to top Go down
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 pm

[OM]SDrifter wrote:
what zmod do you use anyway?

Zmodeler 2.0.8
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 pm

2.0.8 rarely ever crashes lol
Back to top Go down
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

[OM]SDrifter wrote:
2.0.8 rarely ever crashes lol

Lol well i ahve no luck whit this stupid computer.

By the way to stay on topic you can help me? for the vectra?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm

maybe i will but i dont know.
Back to top Go down
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:52 pm

[OM]SDrifter wrote:
maybe i will but i dont know.

Well if we have the car i can make some textures. Then we will post it here and people would download it. i will make european police skins Smile
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm

lol k
Back to top Go down
micket73
New Commer
New Commer
micket73

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:54 pm

[OM]SDrifter wrote:
lol k

If youw ant the link of teh ugly vectra but its betetr then nothing. And you got already the basics Smile
Back to top Go down
rumba
New Commer
New Commer
rumba

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning :

Personalized field : Chupa Wumba

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:21 pm

i'm modding this at the moment so when it's done i will let you know...

Help me with creating a police car Vectra1
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:26 pm

wow whered you get the model m8? Smile
Back to top Go down
rumba
New Commer
New Commer
rumba

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning :

Personalized field : Chupa Wumba

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm

If i told you i would have to DEAD you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with creating a police car   Help me with creating a police car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me with creating a police car
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Requests :: Help-
Jump to: