Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsDo you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?

Go down 
+15
Falken
kubatbg
VladyF
Xavier
XSB
Nik.
Urko™
Varinder S.
OG-Jay
Lil'Q
shelbymotor
Jackson
King_George
MitakoBG
supralov3r
19 posters

What Brand Do You Smoke?
Marlboro
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_l1121%Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_r11
 21% [ 3 ]
Basic
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_l110%Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_r11
 0% [ 0 ]
Newport
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_l117%Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_r11
 7% [ 1 ]
Camel
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_l1114%Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_r11
 14% [ 2 ]
Lucky Strike
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_l1114%Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_r11
 14% [ 2 ]
KOOL
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_l110%Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_r11
 0% [ 0 ]
f**k cigs i smoke CIGARS :D
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_l1143%Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Vote_r11
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
supralov3r
High Carbs
High Carbs
supralov3r

Male
Number of posts : 210
Warning :
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Oh Well!
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Empty
PostSubject: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 am

I am still smoking Newports, so i vote Newports aua
Back to top Go down
http://supralov3r-edits.blogspot.com/
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Number of posts : 489
Warning :

Personalized field : Paintjobatic!#!

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 am

I voted for Marlboro. Razz I'm trying to don't smoke Rolling Eyes

I usually smoke Victory xD or Marlboro(they're more expensive😠 ).

grrr, expensive cigarettes Angry
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 am

i think a topic liek this should be here
my opinion cuz i hate cigars and cigarettes, i just cant suport them, no one thinks they are drugging themselves by smoking
so thats why id say this topic should be here..
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Jackson

Male
Number of posts : 683
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:53 am

No. Smile I tried it, but it wasn't a big something. Alcohol is better. :hzat: :hic:
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 am

me too,i'm agree with Jackson,i try 3 times to smoke,and i can support it,but the "problem" is that i don't feel nothing in special when i smoke some,it is only for quit money at the people. the alchool is better,but i prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi cheese .
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:10 am

So I'm 16 and I dont smoke or either drink... Well, there are sometimes when I could drink, small parties and things like that, so if I'd drink I would prefer Beer or Vine, other "strong" drinks - I cant stand them... DEAD About smoking, I really dont understand why people smoke, it costs a lot and what does it do, make you feel better ? The reason why I dont smoke, I hate it, plus, if I'm breathing that "smoke" from cigs into my lungs, I feel that I'm running out of air and I'm starting to cough.
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:33 am

same here, at least someone who understands that smoking is shit..
it makes you waste money and it makes your life shorter
Back to top Go down
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:39 am

Nope, no reason for that. I dont drink either. :first:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogjay.page.tl
supralov3r
High Carbs
High Carbs
supralov3r

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 am

hahha i smoke cause i get aggravated alot and it calms me down, plus i personally just like smoking for some reason :0 Alcohol IS better imo and i have access to it almost everywhere. LOL my friends mom lets me take shots with her when im over hahaha. =]

and yeah they are pretty damn expensive now. First time i got them they were about 3$ for a pack. now its like $5.05+ tax for my newports lol.

V lol READ TEH SPOLIER xD V

Spoiler:

Last edited by supralov3r on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 am

King_George wrote:
same here, at least someone who understands that smoking is shit..
it makes you waste money and it makes your life shorter
totaly agree with you,it is what i mean.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:40 am

@supra, thats the thing, since you start smoking you feel bette,r my ather says the same, smoking calms him down
tho, many ppl can calm down without smoking or taking a coffee and stuff
you'll see one day when ull be in a hospital due to smoking that smoking was useless
i knew ppl that their gf left them just bcuz they were smoking
thats one of the many reasons i dont smoke and that i will neve rsmoke
tho, i cant suport the smoke of a cigarette
im thinking to put petards in my fathers cigarettes lol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
supralov3r
High Carbs
High Carbs
supralov3r

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 am

idc if i get in the hospital or not, i plan on dieing before the age of 40 anyways. Laughing although i do see many reasons why people dont smoke n its fine with me but i prefur to smoke, everyone has their own personal opinions on everything; =] if u guys say cigarettes do nothing then try some good ol marijuana LOL plus Mary aint addictive n it has no tar n crap.

Theirs mah 10 cents im out

PEACE MAH BREDAH! LONG LIVE DA ERB! Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:53 am

neh, nothing's better then a perfetly figured virgin bloned hottie ready to get f**k*d cheese

GIRLS FTW! cheese

i voted for cigars tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm

I dont smoke, neither planing too.. but my family is smoking around me ever since... I kinda got used to it and its to me like breathing steam... If someone wants to smoke its fine by me.. but I don't like when non smokers are trying to convince smokers to stop smoking and vice versa..

Btw, In my country on every pack of cigarettes there is a reason why not to smoke em Razz its kinda funny, people still buy em...

also, you forgot to add West..
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Smoking is for sissies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

I voted for cigars.. Romeo Y Julieta or Cuaba. Those + a double scotch with ice gives a feeling that cant be replicated with anything else. A suit gives a serious boost to all of these...cheese
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 pm

I used to smoke strikes but now I like marlboro, sometimes I smoke what is called in my country cigarrilhas Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Cafe_creme_filter
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 am

smoking ? the smoke from cars Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
supralov3r
High Carbs
High Carbs
supralov3r

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:30 am

Xsb is a Mobster Razz Least from what you described you sound like one cheese
Back to top Go down
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:11 am

Well, I don't. Cigarettes are bad for ur health and condition ;p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 am

and for your pocket ^^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 pm

supralov3r wrote:
Xsb is a Mobster Razz Least from what you described you sound like one cheese

darn... u blew my cover
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:44 pm

I smoke Fiat Bravo exhaust gases Laughing

No seriously...I don't smoke anything cause if I did I wouldn't have the money to maintain my car, my studies and the cigarettes...and I'm not interested in it anyways Smile

But my dad smokes Pall Mall San Francisco Wink
Back to top Go down
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Not everyday but Marlboro.
Back to top Go down
Cheiser
Rookie
Rookie
Cheiser

Male
Number of posts : 52
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 am

I don't like this! I prefer drink and be drunk. :hic:
Back to top Go down
supralov3r
High Carbs
High Carbs
supralov3r

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 am

haha i should have made a alcohol selection on the poll xD i switched my cigarettes recently aswell =] Newports were getting old so now i smoke Marlboro Smooths. They taste like candy canes!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
sean311123
Advanced User
Advanced User
sean311123

Male
Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Personalized field : Rockstar Games<3333

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I smoke LA lolz here in EU Razz
Back to top Go down
pele2009
New Commer
New Commer
pele2009

Male
Number of posts : 35
Warning :
Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm

i smoke KENT 8 and none of the above to vote for[-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?   Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you smoke? If so what kind of cigarettes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: Old Topics-
Jump to: