Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsSneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect

Go down 
+3
King_George
Lil'Q
eze999
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :
Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven
Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Empty
PostSubject: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Sticking to my word, after months of designing and development we've finally come up with a design that will be our very own portal to the Carbongear world. Bigger better and faster, with a new interface this will be the turning point of our 3 years in the Gaming scene. This site however will be an independent site but it will be our own.

Note : This is not the final version of the design. Its still constantly undergoing upgrades. Hence the final output might be different from what you see here.

Preview Removed

Like i have mentioned before, you will have a whole lot of features to explore and make use of in this upgrade. But the only problem is you will have to wait a lil bit longer to actually have it up here. Putting everything together is gonna take a while. We have to create a whole new database for it and upload it on line. And that's over 100s of GB's of stuff i'm talking bout.

Regards,
eze999

Last edited by eze999 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Looks fantastic and sounds promising. Great job eze, can't wait for the whole new CG. cheers
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Thanks m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 am

ou mai gad
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:03 am

wow that's the best design I ever seen Neutral

How's about you, a new start would be something but if the owner isn't here to keep it alive....

If I could help at uploading something , I have high uploading speed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:13 am

I'm almost through college m8... Just a few more months and i'll be home and free. I'll be online as soon as this site goes up. There's a lot to be done and i'll certainly need all the help i can get with uploading all the mods in this forum to our server. Smile

I wanted to give everyone a lil more freedom to be on the site. Remove some of the rules of this forum and make our site a little more fun to be in. And the best part is... we can include more upgrades as we go. We don't have to go begging to the forum company to include features on our site.

We'll need to make a trailer to announce our comeback too...
THIS IS SPARTAAA

and need too get this forum active again in order to get the word out
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 pm

1. What rules are gone?
2."We don't have to go begging to the forum company to include features on our site" Planning changing the host from forumotion?
3.What is already on forum won't be deleted with the update, right ?
THIS IS SPARTAAA

Sounds great, hope we don't aim too high tho Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

VladyF wrote:
1. What rules are gone?

Well they're not exactly "gone" but we can be more liberal on some of em.

VladyF wrote:
2."We don't have to go begging to the forum company to include features on our site" Planning changing the host from forumotion?

We got our own paid server for it, hence the more liberal outlook. Oh and the best part is, we can keep adding stuff to it hic

VladyF wrote:
3.What is already on forum won't be deleted with the update, right ?
THIS IS SPARTAAA

This forum will be 100% intact and the contents WILL NOT be deleted. How ever it will get a visual upgrade.

VladyF wrote:
Sounds great, hope we don't aim too high tho Razz

Nope, not at all... Carbongear came into existence just like this new one that's gonna come. We had a dream and we believed in it, worked towards it and we succeeded ( even though its a bit deserted now Razz ) But we've had our glory days and I aim at bring this site back in full force. Bigger better and more interactive. And this time we got a lotta people backing us up. We'll have a localized team here to maintain the site and its working while you guys will be taking care of the activities on the forum along with me. There's a lot going on actually and if they do work out, i want it to be a surprise to you all Wink

Last edited by eze999 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Personalized field : Patrick a.k.a Keisuke
Wanna know more PM me.....
Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:02 am

OMG eze that looks so great, I believe that we can bring CarbonGear back on his feet. Just of seeing that preview, I get a good feeling about that upgrade, I can't wait for the day when it happens, fantastic work eze!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtadriftersdriftblog.blogspot.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Believe it brotha THIS IS SPARTAAA

Cuz's running php diagnostics as we speak..
Back to top Go down
sharant2
Godfather
Godfather
sharant2

Male
Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Personalized field : only high quality work

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Great work bro its looking stunning pm me if yaa need anything like 3d animations or grafics though i know u can make em 2 Wink hennyways really cool look cheese i just hope that i wasnt this much busy with my studies and had a internet connection .
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 am

Hey bro, yea there is one thing that you can actually help me with... Remember the MTT Y2K? It all dona and waiting to be converted... I got the sounds for it too... So when can ya start working on that eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
sharant2
Godfather
Godfather
sharant2

Male
Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Personalized field : only high quality work

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 am

Im going to be free as soon the movie im working on is going to be finished this month so u send me the files as soon u finish em and i will convert it to GTA 4 Wink already made one test mod heres a pic Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Khanda10
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah, i'll send it over Wink
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 pm

I've sent it over sharan, check your inbox Wink
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:15 pm

and thus thou shall resurrect me
THIS IS SPARTAAA
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey we're open to suggestions btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 am

*bump* I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:51 am

OMG BAN
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:13 am

Progress is slow... especially when working all alone Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect   Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneak Preview : This is Almost what you can expect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: