Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsCan I give a girl underwear? Portal10SearchRegisterLog in

Can I give a girl underwear?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goigoil
New Commer
New Commer
goigoil

Male
Number of posts : 9
Warning :
Can I give a girl underwear? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can I give a girl underwear? Right_bar_bleue

Can I give a girl underwear? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can I give a girl underwear? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2021-05-28

Can I give a girl underwear? Empty
PostSubject: Can I give a girl underwear?   Can I give a girl underwear? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Griolos
New Commer
New Commer
Griolos

Male
Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Registration date : 2021-05-07

Can I give a girl underwear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I give a girl underwear?   Can I give a girl underwear? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 2:43 am

I think it is indecent to give a girl underwear. This is such a purely personal question and the girl will most likely just be offended by you. The girl needs to give something romantic. For example, you can generate a personalized star map poster belowthestars.com star card and gift it. I have already tried this service. I was attracted by the unusual design of the product and the delicious price. Look, the site has a huge assortment of different templates. The prices are also different. Here you can buy a really exclusive item that only your girlfriend will have.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1