Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsChicago Portal10SearchRegisterLog in

Chicago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griolos
New Commer
New Commer
Griolos

Male
Number of posts : 15
Warning :
Chicago Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chicago Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2021-05-07

Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Chicago   Chicago Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 1:15 pm

How to deal with a move alone? I have no acquaintances in Chicago who could help me.
Back to top Go down
goigoil
New Commer
New Commer
goigoil

Male
Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2021-05-28

Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago   Chicago Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 8:00 pm

Hello! You definitely don't need to do this alone! Don't make my mistakes! They correctly say that it is better to learn from someone else's mistakes than from your own. There are of course things that you yourself will not understand until you fill yourself with bumps, but as for the move, listen to me! I already moved on my own - I was looking for a rental car, I loaded, packed, unloaded, transported everything myself, and this is hellish work. Firstly, it is very difficult for one person to pack and load everything, and then unload and unpack everything again. You will not only tear your physical condition, but not a single psyche can withstand such stress. Hand it over to the shipping company. I contacted BullsMoving https://bullsmoving.com/. They did everything for me, I didn't even touch anything. And I only won both in time and money, and most importantly I stayed healthy!
Back to top Go down

Chicago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Requests :: Help-
Jump to: