Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsDo you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Portal10SearchRegisterLog in

Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griolos
New Commer
New Commer
Griolos

Male
Number of posts : 15
Warning :
Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Right_bar_bleue

Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2021-05-07

Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Empty
PostSubject: Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc   Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 4:43 am

Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance school?
Back to top Go down
goigoil
New Commer
New Commer
goigoil

Male
Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2021-05-28

Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc   Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 4:45 am

In general, I believe that a child should communicate with children and it will be more comfortable for him to study in a regular school. But if you have any problems, then you can study online. After all, distance learning is very popular. Even I started learning math online with online courses https://www.distancecalculus.com/. I want to say that the distance course from Roger Williams University was very interesting for me. I learned a lot for myself. And about distance learning for your child, it's up to you!
Back to top Go down

Do you think it is worth sending your child to a distance sc
Page 1 of 1