Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloads----Important---- Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

----Important----

Go down 
+8
Repo
brendan62
Kotton
ALEXE
Falken
King_George
Tinman7
eze999
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :
----Important---- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100----Important---- Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 am

I'm sure a lot of you guys (esp asc members) think that Ascendence.net is a great site and that we left that "Great" site cause we were blinded by pride, greed, power... and other lame things as they suggested. We'll Here's why..

Note: We didin't wanna make this topic public till now cause we liked Ascendence and didin't wanna harm it in anyway. But this recent find just changed all that. I haven't edited anything in these topics except for one bout Chaos_Dragon whom I had misjudged

Part I

Part II

Kel: The owner of Ascendence.net and the dude who's tried to harm this site and is trying to make CG and its members look like the bad guys. ( and he thinks we're childish...lmao :hop: )

Paul: He was an Admin here until recently i removed him from the admin status considering him a threat to our forum. Unfortunately i was right but a bit late cause he had already done his share of damage.
But he's in the clear now since he was misinformed as well...

Click to enlarge
----Important---- Untitl11

Me, Alexe, Kotton..etc could have done the same thing to Ascendence. We had Admin Stats too but we've never misused it.

Last edited by Cyborg on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:08 am

I wish people would stick to their own site if something goes wrong, and not try to pin their wrong doings on someone else \ another site.

Yet i suppose it's the good and bad that makes the world go round.
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 am

kel still tries to make me that he hasnt did anything bad, after i give him this he will see wtf he has done wrong...
if i can give this to him
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:18 am

I didn't think all this could happen...they call us childish then they mess up with our forums...

Paul, I have to say I had overestimated him, he talks about losing respect for me eze and the others but then look at what he does...my congratz, really, that's called a mature attitude....

As Tinman said tho, if you have problems with us then fine, hate us as much as you want but please, leave us alone, the life of this "site full of bad assholes" is none of your business...

I was thinking that after all of this some kinda good relationships could be held between us, looks like I was terribly wrong...
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:23 am

Falken, beleive me when i say:
"Nothing, is ever what it seems to be."

And they're the childish ones, it's like a school yard.
Someone messes with your stuff, you feel like going and messing with someone elses stuff.
But the thing is, we didn't do anything to them, so they really have no reason to be doing any of this.

The only thing we did was retaliate to something they started. But even so, we still didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:22 am

please take note of the conversation I've initiated with Paul today when I first got news of Kel's lame attempt at a revenge being done with Paul's help. I started talking to him before this topic was created, though I was fully aware of Paul's implication in this. Read line by line and tell me if you can really blame him. You can judge knowing both sides of the story this way, unlike Kel likes to maintain his drones in the dark.
http://www.filebam.com/download/63212-8b98c0/pauls-confessions.doc

It's obvious he was in the same position of being misinformed as Chaos_Dragon was and that they both had the same reaction as all of you did when understanding all elements of this situation.
I think the document I posted and shared with you and now with him about "why was alexe banned from awo" should be PMed or e-mailed to every other person who hasn't read it yet and who should care to read it, so I'd need your help on this distribution plan. Let's make a list who should be notified of this file:
http://www.filebam.com/download/61607-81ac93/whywasalexebanned.doc
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Alexe you know me, I've got nothing aganist him and after going through the doc; I must say, i feel sorry for Paul and would most definitely like to have him back with us. I don't know bout all the others, but knowing them I'm sure they will forgive him too, cause a friend is worth more than anything else this world have to offer.

If you ask me this whole incident have done us no harm instead it gave us a whole new perspective bout friendship. Our friendship's gotten a lot stronger than what it was before. We learnt how to stand side by side with our friends aganist all odds. A good community is not about how great the site looks or how many members it got, but bout how we work together as a team, how each of us values one another as a friend and how willing we are to set aside our differences to the betterment of that community.

I'm proud to be a part of this community and i'm proud to have you all as my friends.
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

Registration date : 2008-04-01

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:07 pm

damn... thanks for sharing alexe, like I told chaos, I'm cool with those who are cool with me cuz life's waaaay too short to be walkn around with chips on my shoulders... or is that chimps? meh -I also said that if kel grew a pair, manned up and apologized for his weak ass bullshit, I'd be cool with him to... but now I realize how good my foot would taste would that be the case

talk about a spiteful little child -cheese n rice, wtf was that shyt? can't find the balls to man up, yet he finds the balls to take advantage of and use others in an attempt to lash out at everyone that's left his sorry ass behind eh? that's effn classic, what a freakn head case - I actually feel sorry for him, I pity someone so narrow minded that they can't even see their own reflection... it really is sad

sry to hear the site was attacked ez, that's just freakn LAME - oh well, at least others can see how things really are now, kel's gonna pull the blinders off 'em for us - we ain't gotta do shyt, except maybe kick back and watch karma play it's roll
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:21 pm

A few about the place might know who i am well Alexe does anyway
Let me 1st say that i have no interest in what happened between Kel and Alexe. Nor the various ins and outs of whats happened recently at Asc or here.
I know Kels faults as well as i know Alexes and also the way things like this get blown out of proportion. But I have returned to asc at Kels request to get the Oblivion section going as well as trying to recover some of the good parts of Asc The reason im posting is to finish this up and remove all Asc involvement from any arguements. I will start a topic concerning this also at Asc . Any staff member or member from Asc causing a problem at your site will instantly be sacked members will be banned. But the same also goes for members of this site who may create a problem at Asc. I will remove anyone without hesitation
this because this interferes with my trying to get the Oblivion section of Asc
running bad feeling at a site is not good and turns of new members.
So lets please end this here
One more thing Kel wouldnt have had anyhting to do with damaging this
site, i know exactly what Kel will do and what he wont and hacking a site or anything similar just isnt something he would do.
Also he is busy dealing with family issues and will not be occupied with Asc for awhile
So i will be dealing with site issues any problems dont hesitate to contact me but i will not get involved in whos right and who is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Repo
High Carbs
High Carbs
Repo

Male
Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:41 pm

lmfao... I wasnt gunna say anythink till I saw brendans post.... Its a little too deja vu for me.. Ever Noticed Kel has "family issuse" when theres problems? I fell for that line once too and defendend kel over at Junkyard modding.. remember that Brendan? its all happeneing again only this time Your playing the mug that was me back then. Dude if you want a good Oblivion site.. Go make your own and Dont use Asc coz its just gunna give you greif in the long run.

Face it running ascendence is like Flogging a dead Horse. get out m8 and do your own thing thats what I did and it was the best disigion I ever made.
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:49 pm

Well Repo does have a point and our security logs don't lie brendon. We had problems wit Kel and henry and so we left Asc. We kept this topic hush hush till this recent hacking attempt by Asc Daredevil leader Kel. Paul admits he helped him.

There's no point in bringing up the whole topics in one post again. Read all the topics and see for yourself what really happened.

Quote :
Any staff member or member from Asc causing a problem at your site will instantly be sacked members will be banned. But the same also goes for members of this site who may create a problem at Asc. I will remove anyone without hesitation
this because this interferes with my trying to get the Oblivion section of Asc
running bad feeling at a site is not good and turns of new members.

Edit : oh yeah Ban Kel Then... Can you???? I guess not...
Back to top Go down
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:26 pm

@Repo at least i know what Kel will do and what he wont , even if we argue. He wouldnt do things similar to what was done at another site like removing every exclusive file of mine from the net, ones ive never really been able to upload again until recently.

Anyway main thing is i really dont want to know the exacts of what has happened i just want the dramas to now cease. To repo, Alexe and those that know me well, please forget it and let us all get along with the business of running the respective sites. Leave the arguments behind.

@Cyborg no i cant and wouldnt want to Kel pays the bills keeps Asc running and has done so for a long time
Back to top Go down
Repo
High Carbs
High Carbs
Repo

Male
Number of posts : 42
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Dude its fine with me to leave it be.. I have done since I left Ascendence I was mearly giving you a heads up. its your choice what you do and I respect that, just try and remember this topic when it all goes tits up, but if it doesnt I do wish you all the best... and if Kels readin this... DONT f**k IT UP THIS TIME..
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:48 pm

brendan
we did not carry on a senseless argument, we left Kel alone
we didn't remain on Asc. and cause a stirr
we left Kel and Henry alone and we locked any topics about them in our staff lounge after we all saw what their intentions were.
we layed the conflict aside and went about our business on a fresh new page of a new chapter in our internet activity
the arguments were avoided and burried

Kel is the one who came back with his lame vendetta attempt
we catch him red-handed in an idiotic attack on us and you come in and expect us to drop it like nothing happened, like it was an accident.
he told Wired he did it as well as he made Paul help him, so u can't tell me what he would and would not do, I know him capable of much more
for example he now hides behind the false accusations that he did this because we intended to do the same to Asc.
you know that's bullshit, we never plotted against you, we never attacked the site at all, we just left
those who remained went on dissing us unjustly on ascendence and we heard all that, we read the mean comments by guys like Charger on what we did when he doesn't even know the circumstances, but we didn't react
Kel wanted a direct hit, something to get back at us for having the nerve to call his actions "wrong"
Paul didn't see this hack as neccessary and Henry didn't wanna go through it either
Kel insisted
it's his hand, his decision, his fault
now whichever family problems he has it's not our problem and we can't immediately sympathize with his wrong-doings because a relative passed away. we all have relatives passing away but we don't hide behind it as excuses to our mistakes.
when u had that conflict with Kel you left and never stepped back on Asc. (until recently)
and it was a good decision at the time, the drama laid low, the bad feelings dissipated
that's what we were doing
where's our fault in all this?
Back to top Go down
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:02 pm

@Repo thanks

@Alexe im not laying any blame or anything similar, i just want the drama to settle down
so i can get on creating a good Oblivion Forum. Whether it works or not.

Remember though that i also know Kel very well yet was still willing to come back to Asc
Im also not stupid and have no illusions about anyone hopefully that should count for something.

Thats the simple reason as to why i want this to end. No members of Asc will create any problems for this site. I give my word on this and u guys know im straight down the line.
Any problems with any members of Asc including staff contact me and ill deal with it.

Hopefully you guys will do the same.
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Quote :
@Cyborg no i cant and wouldnt want to Kel pays the bills keeps Asc running and has done so for a long time

Quote :
Edit : oh yeah Ban Kel Then... Can you???? I guess not...

That's exactly my point...

Asc would never have been Asc if it weren't for the people who stood up to help it. Well seems like that part is very easy to forget.

Alexe described it well. We never harmed Asc. We just went our own ways to start over. He attacked us just cause he thinks we might attack Asc, its pretty lame an excuse even for a 2 year old.

And brendon i don't understand why you insist that we are the ones causing troube?
We were minding our own business till he did what he did.

It hurt him when people hacked his site and it won't hurt us???
Back to top Go down
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Im not insisting that at all i honestly dont care about the circumstances nor am i taking any sides. I just want it to end
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:19 pm

I don't know... I won't make any decision without having a discussion with our members (people from Asc)
Back to top Go down
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Thats up to you i hope that the people here that know me have enough respect for me to understand. Please note than anyone on Asc i think can potentially create a problem i will be removing nothing personal to those people just dont want this to overshadow the things im doing for Oblivion.
Also for all Kels faults etc i see none of his usual long posts concerning this
on Asc nor here. For anything Paul did i apologize and it will not be repeated. These things always manage to get out of hand ive seen it so many times ive lost count. Thats why im trying to end this peacefully
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:45 pm

We don't have anything aganist Paul and there's no need for an apology. As for Kel and our decision on this matter, we'll let you know once we've discussed it over. We respect you taking the time to talk to us brendan. And Good luck with Oblivion.

Regards
eze999
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:27 pm

I wasent going to post but I well give you my 2cents.

I have one question.

Why make a thread like this then everyone knows what happend, cant you guys (all of you) just forget all this carry one with that you got today?

Im going to say something my old friend Ducati966 used to have in his sig.
-arguring over the internet is like wining the Olympic Games.
Even if you win you still look like a retard!

Well it was something like that...

But you know what I mean, making a thread about what everyone knows just makes the arguring worse.

Just leave it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:56 pm

I've already said everything I wanted to. I just came here to say that Kel now is feeling low, not because of this "fight" but because his cousin passed away yesterday, if you don't believe me and think this is a scheme to end this, go to AWO and see the topic, so if your (everyone not just ALEXE or eze), don't try to make him mad or piss him off, if you're at least a person with feelings.

I didn't came here because Kel ask me to, and again, I'm not pissed at anyone, so don't be mad at me neither.
Back to top Go down
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 pm

@Nik if you still play TDU with Marc can u get him to say hallo been ages since ive talked to him MSN is still the same one he knows. Be good to know how he is.
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Quote :
I wasent going to post but I well give you my 2cents.

I have one question.

Why make a thread like this then everyone knows what happend, cant you guys (all of you) just forget all this carry one with that you got today?

Im going to say something my old friend Ducati966 used to have in his sig.
-arguring over the internet is like wining the Olympic Games.
Even if you win you still look like a retard!

Well it was something like that...

But you know what I mean, making a thread about what everyone knows just makes the arguring worse.

Just leave it.

Nik examine the first post carefully... We are not idiots to go around making repeated posts bout the same thing over and over again... did you see this pic i posted?

----Important---- Untitl11

Its a security log displaying Kel's attempt to destroy CG. I found out bout it only yesterday.

@Kamikaz : Does the death of his cousin justify his actions? I speak the truth, i don't feel sorry for him, but i do feel sorry for his cousin. May he/she rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Kami, you have no business asking sympathy for Kel. Me and you get along fine but don't fend him off when u know he's wrong and foul.
I didn't deny his cousin died, though I agree it is quite convenient for Kel in this internet situation to have something to hide behind.
Maybe it's like Andy said and Karma came back tenfold, but you know what? I don't care
Kel has no feelings of friendship, loyalty and fairness and he is manipulative.
Therefore I have no sympathy or respect for him.
My condolences to the deceased, it's always a shame when somebody dies but it doesn't excuse Kel from the consequences of his own actions.
Don't try to make him mad or piss him off??? Who the hell does he think he is?! He hacks our admin panel and then wants people to act nice with him and not to piss him off?
Screw you, Kel!
We did nothing so far but questioned your abusive authority and left a site who was not comfortable for us anymore. We left you alone. We left the conflict u built up die. Now you stab us in the back and then run away to a funeral claiming you are the victim here?! You're not the victim, you're the cause of all this.
I wanna stop the argument too, Nik
U said you would rather take it personal with Kel than posting it on the forum, but the deal is this topic opened up alot of eyes, especially on the reasons of why Paul did what he did. Now I understand your pacifying message but you should try putting it less offensive next time.

@brendan - Marc was TGR, or was TGR actually Peter? well TGR has been active on Exile these past few days Razz u can catch him there... sorry for the offtopicness
Back to top Go down
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:32 pm

@Alexe no Marc is Ducati996 not TGR whom i have no interest in talking to

Ok back to the subject. I think its sad that this has gone this far. Its just way to easy for people to be at there worst on the net. For these fights to just get way out of hand.

Whilst this does not make excuses for the fact that Kel messed around with this site it was a
thing done in a moment of anger one he now regrets perhaps that doesnt change anything
for u guys and also thats its coming from me not Kel. But its better that this topic is kept
from getting any worse than it already is. In all fights people say and do things they later regret and even repo and i can attest to.
So this is on behalf of Kel that the incedent with the site was done in anger and for that he apologizes and regrets. The rest of the arguement etc is not related to this> Kel has his view and Alexe etc have theres.
Before anybody asks why doesnt Kel apologize himself but to save any further drama
i have asked to do it for him
So as far as all the other stuff goes thats between those involved im not taking one side or the other, as experience has taught me that both sides to any fight have valid points.

But i dont know if discussion of Kels family issues belongs in a public forum no matter what u may think of him, i think thats more than a little out of line Alexe although i know u didnt broach the subject. Im a lot more mellow (most of the time ) than i used to be . But i believe that personal issues should not discussed in these sort of topics.

Nik quote from ducati996 is very true all this fighting does no good at all and is purely a waste of time. Also note that im not a drone , nobody influences me but what i read of a situation and as far as Asc goes the problem between Kel and Alexe was part of a much bigger problem , not created by just Kel or Alexe but by a lot of issues, a general bad feeling and rudeness that seems to take over forums sometimes. People who are staff on or
adnmin forums need to learn not to post rudely or angrily just cos they got out of bed on the wrong side or have been missing out on sex , whatever reason. So many forums become like that Asc is just another one that caught that bug. After many years of modding GTA i retired because i just got so sick of the drama associated with releasing a mod etc.
The infighting on the forums crap like that.
So for one last time everyone please just put this all behind us and continue with making forums a nice place to visit not places full of numerous dramas fights and rudeness.
I can only hope Kels apology is accepted and we can close this subject

PS note i can spell fine im just a lazy bloody typist
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:42 pm

I don't accept his apology if he plays the victim card now, that's the last trick in the book and even though it usually works, playing the victim with me won't work. not after this:
"(09:17 PM) Kel - the next staff member that fucking dares say the site is changed and wants to walk instead of lift a finger to help
(09:17 PM) Kel - i will ban personally
(09:17 PM) Kel - and you will NEVER get access to this site again
(09:17 PM) Kel - i dont care what "rep" you have
(09:17 PM) Kel - i dont give a shit if you've been here since 2005
(09:17 PM) Kel - and i certainly dont give a shit if you think you're the most active fucking staff member
(09:17 PM) Kel - all of you staff can be replaced in a heartbeat"

Take on some damn responsibility for what you're saying, Kel
He's always apologized for the triggering factor of all conflicts I had with him and I warned you about this when I left Ascendence a few weeks ago.

Don't assume what's the source of the problem between me and him, brendan, and you shouldn't buy into his lies so easily. You're hard to be recognized anymore, since you came back to Asc... you used to be Kel's partner with your own word in every decision. And you questioned his, you fought, and the wiser of the two left. Too similar to what happened with all the others in all following conflicts. I've been a witness to every fight he's fought and felt all of the outcomes. He brought this upon himself. Now you want to lessen the rocks that are crumbling in his head just because he has family issues?
It was not about rude behaviors or misunderstandings, it was about a little sense and a lot of values, it was a giant web of lies we've all finally untangled. It's not about MY problem with him, it's HIS problem with his own community and it's all of us who have had a problem with his "ownership".
He's not the owner on this site so he can't expect people will play his game anymore. He's not paying our bills. We've washed our hands from that.
so now
The subject is closed
Here's a quote from me on 09.07.08 23:58
Quote :

Ascendence is now history
... A new chapter shall begin :victory:
I've held your stance weeks ago.
And it's been that way. Ascendence, as a GTA community was killed by Kel and Henry and we don't want anything to do with them for the Oblivion and Jedi Academy mods.
We're sick of feeling like we were being tolerated there. We are welcomed here and we're having some fun again. We're done with him and his
And if he stops asking for pity or redemption I'll stop pleading my case on the level he deserves the two.
Obviously we've been done with him before he deemed he's been done with us. Now he wants "time-out" ? From what? We didn't carry on his nonesense. It's dead!
Oblivion is safe as far as we're concerned, and we don't come to your forums causing a stirr, having pretensions and making demands.
Just let it rest in peace... it's dead...
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

Registration date : 2008-04-01

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:55 pm

lmao - *Kotton comes in with a ratchet, heats it up and kills everyone* HAHAHA! bitches! :goof:
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
brendan62
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:15 am

At no time did i ever mention the reason for the problems between u & kel i really dont give a shit whose fault it is. I said that incedent was part of a bigger problem , dont change my words about.
Quote :
and as far as Asc goes the problem between Kel and Alexe was part of a much bigger problem , not created by just Kel or Alexe but by a lot of issues

whatever problems u & kel are none of my business and who did what doesnt interest me either. What interests me is that no further dramas happen at Asc or here .
i have tried to be reasonable and fair in all my comments and posts

Clearly this is a waste of time all im trying to do is settle down the whole thing. It seems that im getting nowhere. Maybe you also should settle down and let it go Alexe it takes 2 people to keep a drama going. It seems coming here and trying to sort this out in a reasonable way is just wasted typing. My view on what happened at asc not just the drama between u and kel was formed from reading through all the topics not ones relating to your drama. But general topics all through gta section. not anything Kel or anyone else told me

U Alexe should know im not easily influenced by what people tell me i take everything with a grain of salt.
So i guess its just a simple case of you and whoever stay away from asc and Kel and whoever stay away from here. But before anyone comments more i made a reasonable attempt to sort this if you guys dont want to be reasonable in the responses. Not more i can really do is there. Just dont drag me into it im just not interested. I really dont give a shit whether Asc remains a gta site or not.
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:53 am

After some heart-to-heart talk between Alexe and Brendan on subjects such as the whole 'Ascendence exodus' and the recent hack attempt we've experienced from Kel, we came to end with our arguments.

We have brendan62's guarantee that nobody on Ascendence will do anything to damage our fine community again and he only wishes we would in turn ensure the same from our own members.
You can, of course, visit freely whichever site you desire but we wish to keep our end of the bargain here and so we ask you kindly that from now on no post whatsoever, here or there, shall include any words (or smilies ) with regard to the last mishaps we found ourselves going through.
This does not mean that we accept their apologies, or that we cleanse whoever of whatever mistake that's been done. The staff of this site could not absolve anyone of foul-play on the community's behalf, especially when it affected you, the members.
We just simply ask to drown the situation and all reactions by putting an end to all of the bad feeling all around.
We will stop bothering to offer attention to it or wasteing our time about it.
We've made our case, we all saw who Kel is and what he does. Now we're leaving him alone with whoever he tolerates and whoever tolerates him, and we shall stop all of the gossip and any public expressions of ill-will towards Ascendence and its members.
This includes several people who've made offensive posts in the Ascendence shoutbox, or any other similar disturbance of the Ascendence order from our members based upon these recent events.

However!
Please be sure to report anything you find offensive from them, those whoever are left there, as we will report them to brendan and he promised to sanction those wrong-doings.

Ascendence is no longer a GTA community, hence our interaction with them will be limited to a minimum and we'll will be concentrating more on our site.
I'm sure you can understand the point of this final announcement on this matter and that we all share the same pacifying feeling as brendan62 and the CG staff when we agree to this:
No more drama, no more conflicts, no more arguments. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

----Important---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----Important----   ----Important---- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----Important----
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: