Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsWhat do you like to call yourself? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you like to call yourself?

Go down 
+10
Falken
KamikaZ
Martin
King_George
Varinder S.
VladyF
MitakoBG
Tinman7
Flinta
Xavier
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :
What do you like to call yourself? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you like to call yourself? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja
What do you like to call yourself? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you like to call yourself? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

What do you like to call yourself? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 pm

I like to call myself: The Scrambled Eggs Ninja
Back to top Go down
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Number of posts : 199
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:35 pm

"Flinta" is what i like to be called, most of my friends call me that to Smile i think i will buy a license plate with that text on to in a later time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flintasmodding.googlepages.com
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm

I don't really mind what people call me.. as long as it's nothing bad.

Here's a list of the names i'm called:

Justin (Which is my real name, but only family use it).
Tinman.
Tinny.
Tin.
Wolf.
Wolfy.

I perfer either Wolfy, Tin or Tinny.
Back to top Go down
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Number of posts : 489
Warning :

Personalized field : Paintjobatic!#!

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm

My friends call me:
AK47
AK
dog
nigga (I dunno why?! :huh: )
Mitako
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:56 pm

well Vlad and Vlad Laughing

and Vlady sometimes and VladyF by my best friend :nah:

as for I like I think it's Vlady but I don't care
unless you call me V lady or Vlady fraier Angry

Last edited by VladyF on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

What do you like to call yourself? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What do you like to call yourself? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 pm

i would like to call myself
"High poly super toxic shitty illetrate spamming expert macho-man"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 am

ay, stfu u aint a spam expert Razz
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 am

Quote :
what would you like like to call yourself?

the name i was born with
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:03 am

Mummi ?!?
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:06 am

*ignoring that message*

of course not... Martin
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:41 am

lol I know your name isn't mummi :goof: but I never saw someone to call you with another name :nah:
Back to top Go down
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:49 am

Z does the trick. If you want, call me Zee or Zi, it's the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:03 am

@Z wut about Fuji or Kami ?
Back to top Go down
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:52 am

Y'all can call me what you want, just don't insult me cheese
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 am

Ok, so my nicknames are...

Ivan (my real name)
Falken (only via web)
Fiat guy Razz
Lover boy chemistry man fiat power rick roller kinda guy (only by Varinder cheese )
Bravo Bravista
Doctor

And I think I'm done....if I remember anything else, I'll tell you here cheese
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:13 am

Well i got plenty of other names Razz

Online, I go by :

eze999
eze
swf
knighteleven
cyborg
Hellboy
Kat3r
ShadowBlade etc

In real life :
Swaroop
Mattew
Matt

I'm planning to change my name though cheese
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:03 pm

genius, brilliant, impeccable, fucking stud, mr nutz in ur mouth, king cunnilingus, oh god... oh god... oh jesus! and OMFG that thing's HUGE! - but then again, that's what the women call me...
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Roflmao-

look who finally showed up Razz

Long time Kot Wink How've ya been?
Back to top Go down
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:37 pm

good thx... and trust, I've always been here, just cuz I ain't postn don't mean I ain't watcn all these clowns run around CG tryn to talk like me ffs- lol
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:15 pm

lmao, must be kotton flu.
Back to top Go down
chaos_dragon
Rookie
Rookie
chaos_dragon

Male
Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Personalized field : Save The Blue Planet!!

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Yeah, I'm with those other two guys. I like to call myself my name. Either that or Chaos. The very mention of it brings sheer terror to small villages.

I was going to change my name also (irl), it doesn't really match who I am.
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:37 pm

on the net im urko or sbs XD

my friends call me urko, uki or sometimes stifler XD maby bcuz i like american pie, beer and girlS... im ok with stifler as long as they mean dwight stifler.. all other stiflers are shit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to call yourself?   What do you like to call yourself? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like to call yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: