Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsCarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?

Go down 
+9
King_George
Franko
Urko™
Nik.
Threepwood
VladyF
Falken
kubatbg
ALEXE
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :
CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Nope
CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:30 am

dadude wrote:
@ vladyF
I'm not refering to PJ's
I'm refering to taste, and if taste will bring a site to quarrel, hmmmmm.
I don't know if you are truly 14.
but i'm really 40 years old, and have seen a lot of thing blow up because of difference of taste.
An example?: my marriage.

yeah tastes are sumthing strange everybody has one but it's hard to find another person with same tastes

and about teh age yep I'm 14 and I'm modding SA since I was 12
btw Wasn't Brendan older ?

and about the nonstock cars witch are called riced could you say that for Brabus AMG AbT or Alpina or Veilside kits ?!?
some cars are way ugly from factory that some of the tuned ones aua
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Number of posts : 459
Warning :

Personalized field : To much to do and no time for it!!!

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 am

YEah vladyF, taste is strange, but good, or life was too simple.
But alexe's last post revealed to me, that all this is just small talk about cars.

rice or no rice. i don't giva a damn.
Just wanted to be sure that i didn't want to log in on a day a saw a topic about members leaving for the rice stuff.

i'm sure now.

and for the cars? steve's subaru is not my taste, supralover's subaru ( chargespeed that was illegally uploaded to gtainside) is my taste spot on.
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:51 am

I got a major confesion to make... when i and everyone was still at awo i saw some shouts bout awo being only for ppl over 14 or somthing like that.. and i saw how young ppl were not respected (also cuz most of them were stealing)... so i aged 4 years in a couple of minutes.. and it stayed like it... recently i was thinking bout cg, kcs... and i was thinking how much all of the members tought me and stuff... so what i want to say.. im 12 too... this might not be the right time, topic... but just want you to know, and im really sorry

gonna be 13 in march tho Smile
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:58 am

omg I didn't expected to see this in this topic 0_o
hahah about respecting younger guys you've sen that with G on awo ehh ? Laughing

anyway I don't care about the age :nah:
btw "im 12 too" who is 12 too ?!?
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:02 am

i was disrespected to at awo Neutral thats actualy the main reason.. i know this is the wrong place, i really dont know what to expect now so i just posted it when i saw you talk bout age
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:12 am

wtf? hahahahahahahahahaha

I read and then??? I let the smily's say what went through my mind in 10 seconds
:shock: Laughing Razz Angry DEAD Crying or Very sad aua :idiot: :bigeek:

EDIT:::::::::
could you kids please start a topic and confess all your ages??
I'm feeling really stupid now.

Last edited by dadude on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:16 am

OMG urko is really 12? didnt knew omg Neutral
but for my cas,e its true, im 14 Smile
@vlady, ur 12 too? Laughing

EDiT: by Vlady

no I'm 1 year old

EDiT by King George:
w00t cheese
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:05 am

Alexe, Threep, calm down now...I don't see a point for fighting like that over such a question...

Alexe's got a point in saying that there isn't so much activity in the SA modding scene nowadays, but GTA IV came out, what else did you expect? SA, just like every GTA before it, is slowly gonna die, you'll see it even better when GTA IV files will be cracked, and that's not gonna be long believe me...

As for that ricing thing...I believe all this went too far, why personal insults like "go crying Emo" or "neo-nazi Tokio Hotel" (Tokio Hotel being the worst insult IMO cheese )...is it really necessary? As dadude said, it's all a matter of taste...and just to say it, just a set of rims isn't ricing a car...

Anyway, I hope you guys solved it, because all this discussion is pointless...this place isn't a blog of ricers, sure it has changed with all the new members coming and the old ones givin up (which, if you ask me, is normal...after a while, you lose interest for something)...it's the new generation, and we're into a transition period between SA and IV...be faithful, wait and you'll see Smile

Last edited by Falken on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 am

hmmmmm. so falken reads the same as i did?
i wrote a quarrel:
quarrel= negative discussion= pissing eachother off= starting a fight.

so i'm not so stupid after all...... hmmm kids :nah:
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 pm

What fight I thought it was a discussion cuz it was quiet and everybody was bored :fun:
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Brendan is 47 but what does that have to do with ricing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Falken wrote:
Alexe, Threep, calm down now...I don't see a point for fighting like that over such a question...

Alexe's got a point in saying that there isn't so much activity in the SA modding scene nowadays, but GTA IV came out, what else did you expect? SA, just like every GTA before it, is slowly gonna die, you'll see it even better when GTA IV files will be cracked, and that's not gonna be long believe me...

As for that ricing thing...I believe all this went too far, why personal insults like "go crying Emo" or "neo-nazi Tokio Hotel" (Tokio Hotel being the worst insult IMO cheese )...is it really necessary? As dadude said, it's all a matter of taste...and just to say it, just a set of rims isn't ricing a car...

Anyway, I hope you guys solved it, because all this discussion is pointless...this place isn't a blog of ricers, sure it has changed with all the new members coming and the old ones givin up (which, if you ask me, is normal...after a while, you lose interest for something)...it's the new generation, and we're into a transition period between SA and IV...be faithful, wait and you'll see Smile

Actually, telling someone they're like one of The Jonas Brothers, is the worst insult ever. xD
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:50 am

actually I like some of their songs :nah:
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:32 am

CG a ricer forum? That's definitely not for what this forum was made for and will never be.. If there are any such mods released just don't add them to the downloads.. it's that simple. As far as the topics are concerned just advice them not to do so and then lock the topic if you have to.
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:23 am

amen to eze lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?   CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarbonGear a blog of ricers ?!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2