Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsThe best GTA Moders? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best GTA Moders?

Go down 
+23
D3vilJoK3R
DRIFT KING
EmeraldoFan
Kotton
eynstone
liam2009
scc208
Flinta
Threepwood
Neos7
VladyF
eze999
Martin
ALEXE
dadude
Falken
Nik.
emontero
King_George
OG-Jay
Urko™
XSB
Henrique
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrique
BANNED
Henrique

Male
Number of posts : 108
Warning :
The best GTA Moders? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The best GTA Moders? Right_bar_bleue

The best GTA Moders? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The best GTA Moders? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-26

The best GTA Moders? Empty
PostSubject: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:06 am

I think whoever does the best Mod and Cars is

Impos†or: Is the best to convert cars and made mod like Palmount City Motor Club, Mercedes-Benz Auto Showroon and Tune Ups.

ParoXum: Made the best texture mod for GTA SA the SRT3, and made Gostown Paradise.

Wired: The cars of Wired is Perfect!

Threepwood: The best tuned cars.

And who you think are the best GTA Moders?
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:51 pm

my respect goes to Threepwood, Fujiwara and Kotton mostly. The best new guys are Urko and Vlady. But Threepwood advanced the most in the least time Smile
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Yeah Smile threep really advanced alot.. he keeps throwing out releases Smile i agree with xsb about kotton and fuji, but we shouldnt forger mindfuck Smile and ark

and in the pj making mitako and dadude are best Smile
Back to top Go down
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:30 pm

MindFuck, he makes only classic cars and the quality is awesome. I love classic cars more. Smile Kotton, his releases have awesome quality and he also made many helpful tuts!! DENISKa from the AC team, do i have to say why i think he is one of the best, lol? ZAZ, he makes awesome scripts, you all know that. cheese BeeswaX he made so much for his Resident Evil mod so many zombies and many other stuff. He and goin-god also made the first working animals for SA!!! And last but not least, ALEXE!. He makes awesome textures!

Few people i forgot, sorry! Repo, for his quality conversions, GRIM for his fu*king awesome!! weapons! Millenia - for his awesome weapons too , Wired - great conversions man! I love the M3. Smile And Boris Vorontosov , his ENB was one of the greatest mods ever made for GTA. I never used it cuz my PC is old but i can see what it does from other pictures. Maybe these are not all of them but i cant think of others right now, sorry.

Last edited by OG-Jay on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogjay.page.tl
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:59 pm

you cant find the best gta modder
the best gta modder must know like his hand:
scripting
map maping
vehicle editing
cleo mods
and making other kind of mods for the game..
atm, i dont know a guy wich knows these like his hand
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Kotton does
Back to top Go down
emontero
Pro
Pro
emontero

Male
Number of posts : 461
Warning :

Personalized field : Now that the base ain't getting pushed up in their faces...Maybe these fools should be up for some real bangin'!

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:31 pm

we forgot someone that his work is realy good XSB :first:
and the others guys: Kotton, Threepwood, King George, Wired, and impostor Cool cheers woot
Back to top Go down
http://emonterogta.blogspot.com/
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:57 pm

King_George wrote:
you cant find the best gta modder
the best gta modder must know like his hand:
scripting
map maping
vehicle editing
cleo mods
and making other kind of mods for the game..
atm, i dont know a guy wich knows these like his hand

Not necessarily. A modder could know only how to convert cars but if he is very very good in it he could still be one of the best modders. And btw maybe some modders know how to do all this stuff but they are not the best in all of them.
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Audipower!

Wait a sec...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
Henrique
BANNED
Henrique

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:26 pm

OG-Jay wrote:
MindFuck, he makes only classic cars and the quality is awesome. I love classic cars more. Smile Kotton, his releases have awesome quality and he also made many helpful tuts!! DENISKa from the AC team, do i have to say why i think he is one of the best, lol? ZAZ, he makes awesome scripts, you all know that. cheese BeeswaX he made so much for his Resident Evil mod so many zombies and many other stuff. He and goin-god also made the first working animals for SA!!! And last but not least, ALEXE!. He makes awesome textures!

Where do I find animals for SA, for download?
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:43 pm

The best modder....pretty tough question, since there are many good guys out there, like Threep (he growed up as a modder in a very short time, and makes great tuned cars), XSB, Repo, Wired and KG...

But if I had to nominate a top-class modder, that would be, respectfully talking to all the others, Kotton...full-scratch works, top quality conversions, scripting, map modding...what else would you need???

:vinsent:
Back to top Go down
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Not released yet. But here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_i-RUUC8c . You may think that the dog walks strange, but goin-god said its not the final anim.
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Number of posts : 459
Warning :

Personalized field : To much to do and no time for it!!!

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:31 am

Holy crap!!! :bigeek:
Awesome...
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 am

oh shit :shock:
I got a nomination in this bitch-ass topic?
hah! I'm humbled Embarassed

thanks, Jay

if I had to make a top of my favorites... it would be difficult
I couldn't only count the active mods of today, but 5 years of modding history, which is huge

I'd give a big shout out to the following:
Repoman - props for your cars, also did excellent player mods and various textures
SPY 3D - props for your tuning cars, come back Sad
GRIM! - props for your weapons, also did excellent player mods
Artur$MD - props for the player mods (King Of The South FTW!!!)
ZAZ - props for your various scripting!
Alien City team - props for your map and general Total Conversion attributes (A.C. FTW!!!)
BeeswaX & goingod - props for all the ped rigging and for bringing animals to SA (R.E.O. FTW!!!)
Mave Keiby - props for the paintjobs and for your crew's work with classic and muscle cars
Alexander Blade - props for bypassing all the hardcoded features of SA Wink
Dutchy3010 & PatrickW - props for DYOM!!!
Boris Vorontsov - props for ENB!!!
Demarest - props for Darkpactor

that's how I see stuff Smile
there are lots of people who should be there, but don't make this a competition, these are just my favs so it's not necessary to compete over that, I don't know anything anyway Laughing

P.S. I probably forgot someone... sorry
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:18 am

here's who i think is the best in their "class"

Flinta - regular cars, sum tuneable.
Mave - Godfather of pjs. :victory: (i come as the capo)
Millinia - sum of the best SA weapons
Threep - Advanced in modding quickly
XSB - quality cars.. (best car is the Charger '06 from his side, if u ask me)
Mindfuck - old school quality cars. i wonder where he would be without Woofi and Burner
Kotton - Scratch made quality
Repo - Unique mods. he was the one to mix a 300c with a charger.
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:45 am

As far as i know
Kotton - His HQ Mods are unmatched.. the level of details he puts into it is simply amazing. He's very helpful.
SharanT2 - A Legend, How can we forget him? His TDv's are way ahead of its competitors.
XSB - He started converting cars in days. The dude was on fire! Dedicated and he stands for quality.
Flinta - An amazing modder and the one who conv the first TD rx7.
Repo - Makes the best of pick ups i've ever seen.
Alexe - Best HQ Texture mods.
ZAZ - The sickest scripter around.
Grim - Best weapon mods and disappearing acts.
Boris Vorontsov - what can i say? His ENB series is simply Out of this world!
JVT - Although i don't know him personally, he's a veteran in modding and made my fav rides in VC.
Wired - Amazing scratch work and conversions.
AC team - The work they are putting into their TC is simply amazing and Inspiring.

There are plenty more but i'm all outta words for em Razz
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Novarez and Mave for the pjs and textures
ZaZ the best scripter
Paroxum teh best for maps
Grip for weapons
Boris for his shitty enb witch I never manage to set right Angry
but for cars I really won't say who is teh best a lot of guys have their best and shittty cars Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:13 pm

I totally forgot about Repo, GRIM and Boris. Sorry for that. I include them in my list too.
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:26 pm

eze999 wrote:

Grim - Best weapon mods and disappearing acts.

Laughing cheers :agree: :fun: 👏
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanx, Eze. Sadly, i was on fire. Now i've gotta focus on a lot of other shits :S
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 pm

my respect goes to sharant2,mimi,fuji and bj my friends then u have to say modder is different from converter anyway carbon gear members are the best Smile
🇨🇬
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
Henrique
BANNED
Henrique

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 am

And Repo made nice cars, and have one problem Repo's cars have sink wheels! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Threepwood

Number of posts : 469
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 am

If so, just raise the wheel COLLISION size in the vehicle.ide line.
Back to top Go down
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Number of posts : 199
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Nik. wrote:
Audipower!

Wait a sec...

Audipower is your old nick if i remember it right from gtasajten xD

thank you all for voting at me. I thought there would be more that added me to the list.. becouse i get alot of good e-mails Razz maybe many of you people have started to forgot me since there was a while i released me latest mod (S14)?

My absolute favorite modder is Spy3D, then there is many many more! but i don´t remember all the nicknames. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flintasmodding.googlepages.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 pm

you lazy we are waiting for the Volvo xD
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 am

i thought ur latest release was the amazon ? :S
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:45 am

my favorate modders?
To many to much.
Whel off course the guy's from carbongear, Flinta,Fuji,King G, Kotton, Sharan, Threep, Vlady, Wired, XSB
Alexe, Mitako, Mummi, and on an on and on.

off course some oldschool dudes thet left the scene somehow...
Then there is Ikey07, Mindfuck, repo, Impostor, Jgem, JVT, Spy 3D, Leeman...
Etc. etc. etc.

It's not for me who's the best, it's for me who makes the cars i like, especcially if the car has some nice body kits/tuningparts.

And off course When the car is Pj compatible.. Wink
Thnx to Urko for mentioning my name.
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 am

repo and mindfuck are still on the scene Smile a lil..
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:08 am

and Ikey is still on scene cheese
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:56 am

Yeah i know, i was tired from work and 2 pj's for threep, f#cked up the post DEAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best GTA Moders?   The best GTA Moders? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best GTA Moders?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: Old Topics-
Jump to: