Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsFor all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti

Go down 
+7
VladyF
Tinman7
KaLaC
Franko
shelbymotor
XSB
keisuke
11 posters
AuthorMessage
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Patrick a.k.a Keisuke
Wanna know more PM me.....
For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-02

For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Empty
PostSubject: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 am

This topic go to all of the Victims that passed,suffered or suffering,or died in the Earthquake in the mass of 7.0,Pretty strong one,
3 000 000 people lived this earthquake. There are previsions that almost more then 100 000 people died including some political persons.I hope the Countrys can help those people to survive in this bad life situation.

-I hope all the people that Died has a Good Life,and will Rest In Peace.
-And to the living people to survive this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtadriftersdriftblog.blogspot.com
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :
For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 am

Rest In Peace
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 am

agree with XSB, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:10 am

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
KaLaC
New Commer
New Commer
KaLaC

Male
Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Personalized field : What should I type in this field?

Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:25 pm

shelbymotor wrote:
agree with XSB, nothing more.
Maybe we can do sth that we can afford
Back to top Go down
http://kmcmodding.blogspot.com
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

we could help if people in the world would help too.
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:33 am

All i can say is:
My sympathy goes out to the familys that have lost loved ones.
And i hope their souls may rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:32 am

Rest in Peace Sad

and thank god it didn't happened in my country
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 am

Rumors say that the death toll is over 50.000 O_O
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 am

It's over 100 000 I heard,and is getting to the 200 000 Sad
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:57 pm

lol Kanye West,nice joke Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:27 am

Thats not even funny D:
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm

the first earthquake was 7.1
and then 8 days later they had a 6.3 aftershock...
I'm really sorry for all of those people (officially reaching 200 000 dead)
Wyclef is in my first thoughts whenever i remember the word "Haiti"
and I appreciate the international support...
such a tragedy Sad
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
supralov3r
High Carbs
High Carbs
supralov3r

Male
Number of posts : 210
Warning :

Personalized field : Oh Well!

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:26 am

Feel bad for all the people there and they could use help but not TOO MUCH. If you know what im saying. Seeing as how I live in the USA and our president is prolly going to give them BILLIONS of dollars and f**k up our economy even more just to help a country that was already poor and f**k*d up. Not to sound like a di*k but its true.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://supralov3r-edits.blogspot.com/
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 am

Yep that's true. :s
Back to top Go down
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Number of posts : 489
Warning :

Personalized field : Paintjobatic!#!

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 pm

R.I.P. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti   For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all of the Victims of the Earthquake in Haiti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: