Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsMucked up something in zmod. Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mucked up something in zmod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :
Mucked up something in zmod. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mucked up something in zmod. Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.
Mucked up something in zmod. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mucked up something in zmod. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Mucked up something in zmod. Empty
PostSubject: Mucked up something in zmod.   Mucked up something in zmod. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 pm

So, I was converting something from SA to IV.
Long story short: The quad in the back was an extra. I already had it attach to chassis and blah blah. I deleted the other extras.
Anyway, while I was deleting things I didn't need, I accidentally deleted some of the wheel on the quad bike. So I loaded the dff, detached the wheel, then merged that one into the one I screwed up.
Then, I attached the chassis to the wheel, when I should have done it the other way around.
I had actually saved and closed zmod before I noticed this happened.
So now, the chassis is called wheel. Is there a way to return it to the right spot?

As in the picture, under bobcat.wtf, there is chassis and wheel.
Wheel is currently the chassis. I want to move it back to chassis, where it's meant to be.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img52/7294/yeah1v.png
Back to top Go down

Mucked up something in zmod.
Page 1 of 1