Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsGolf VI It's ready to go Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golf VI It's ready to go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :
Golf VI It's ready to go Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Golf VI It's ready to go Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Nope
Golf VI It's ready to go Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Golf VI It's ready to go Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Golf VI It's ready to go Empty
PostSubject: Golf VI It's ready to go   Golf VI It's ready to go Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Golf VI It's ready to go VolkswagenGolf_2009_800x600_wallpape

....The new Golf is here at last – and it’s aiming to shoot straight in at the top of the hatchback leaderboard! Auto Express can bring you these exclusive official
pictures that we took of the all-new MkVI, which will go on sale in the UK in January.

....The MkVI gets a completely new body, a totally updated interior along with fresh engines and a host of hi-tech gadgetry aimed at making it safer and better to drive. It is poised to give the recently facelifted Ford Focus some serious competition.

....A crucially important car for the continued profitability of the German company, the new model also sets out to right some of the wrongs of its predecessor, which was criticised over its cabin quality standards as well as being notoriously costly and time-consuming to build. As you can see from our shots, designers have taken an evolutionary approach to the car’s looks. “The Golf is a true icon of the motoring world,” said VW design boss, Walter de’Silva. “It needs to be simple, timeless and instantly recognisable.”

....So the MkVI refines the shape of the MkV, mixing it with elements that are classically Golf – such as the wide stance and chunky C-pillar. But at the same time it draws on new models like the Scirocco at the front, with a similar grille and headlight arrangement.

....At the back, the new model features tail-lights inspired by the Touareg SUV. The look is simpler with no side rubbing strips, a sharp crease along the waistline, flush-fitting glass and a shorter front overhang. “It is more accentuated than its predecessor, with precisely defined lines and edges and finely proportioned flared surfaces and recesses,” continued de’Silva.

....Dimensions are near identical to the outgoing model. The wheelbase is the same as the MkV’s, as is the roof height, while there’s only a small increase in width. Underneath the skin, the MkVI sits on the same platform, complete with a multi-link rear suspension set-up.

....Under the bonnet, the Golf will feature a wide range of engines. Diesels include an 89bhp 1.9-litre TDI and a 2.0-litre available in 108bhp, 138bhp and 168bhp form.
The 108bhp unit emits only 119g/km of CO2 and will cost £30 a year in road tax next year. Petrol powerplants will be available in 79bhp, 101bhp, 120bhp and 158bhp form, some of them TSI turbo units. And there’s a choice of six-speed manual and DSG gearboxes.
a part from an www.autoexpress.co.uk article

Golf VI It's ready to go Cfcfd110862401 Golf VI It's ready to go 088a5910862405 Golf VI It's ready to go 02702910862412 Golf VI It's ready to go 98fe1d10862415 Golf VI It's ready to go 3da87b10862420 Golf VI It's ready to go 1b3e3510862426 Golf VI It's ready to go 10a1dc10862429 Golf VI It's ready to go 6e144c10862434 Golf VI It's ready to go 4e4f4a10862437

Last edited by VladyF on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Golf VI It's ready to go   Golf VI It's ready to go Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:07 pm

So, looks like the Golf is an immortal car, that will never be discontinued from production cheese

Well, as you know I'm not a big fan of German cars, and I have to say I don't like this new Gof VI that much...the rear looks too much like the Touareg one, and the front was terribly copied from the new Focus...

My personal judgement is: FAIL, as me and George like to say Laughing

I'd take the Leon over this one every day Wink
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Golf VI It's ready to go   Golf VI It's ready to go Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Well I like the front but I don't like those fugly backlights I didn't liked them on touareg neither
btw wut's about Ford Focus ??

Golf VI It's ready to go 2008_ford_focus

I like the front it's copied from Scirocco cheese

on the golf 5 I liked the backlights but I didn't like the front ones Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Beto
Pro
Pro
Beto

Male
Number of posts : 455
Warning :

Personalized field : The Godfather

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Golf VI It's ready to go   Golf VI It's ready to go Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 pm

VladyF wrote:
Well I like the front but I don't like those fugly backlights I didn't liked them on touareg neither
btw wut's about Ford Focus ??

Golf VI It's ready to go 2008_ford_focus

I like the front it's copied from Scirocco cheese

on the golf 5 I liked the backlights but I didn't like the front ones Sad

Nah, those backlights is nice, not exagerated!
Back to top Go down
http://www.betomotoring.com/
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Golf VI It's ready to go   Golf VI It's ready to go Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 am

Falken wrote:
My personal judgement is: FAIL, as me and George like to say Laughing
it was an epic fail aua
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf VI It's ready to go   Golf VI It's ready to go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf VI It's ready to go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: Old Topics-
Jump to: