Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsCarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe

Go down 
+31
yacine612
keisuke
Aldozbest
Lil'Q
Vato
sean311123
KamikaZ
Zpectre
sharant2
shelbymotor
Xavier
dadude
Threepwood
Excel24
Kotton
Franko
kubatbg
Jackson
[DC]supra
Nik.
Neos7
XSB
eze999
chaos_dragon
Varinder S.
Martin
Tinman7
Urko™
VladyF
King_George
Falken
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :
CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-31

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 pm

new draw, hope you like it, it take time 🆒
CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 0d08f750126443
enjoy and critics and comments are welcome cheese
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:38 pm

@Shelby, 1. nice drawings.. 2. why is everything but the rims painted cyan on ur sig-shelby ?

anyways, dunno if any of u "old-timers" were online on msn a few days ago.. but if u were in the right time, u would see Spy3D online Razz that would of course require u to have him on ur msn Razz
anyways men 'n him had a minor chat about what he had been doing. (school) and how many mails he had from ppl asking where he went..
and the dude werent made aware of IV being modable.. dunno if that changed anything in his mind, but i hope to see some IV-things from his side Razz plus i gave him a copy of my Zmod 2.2.2, so he doesnt have any excuses for not making mods xD

and then the dude goes offline Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 pm

@Shelby Nice drawing you should practice and add some badass shadows on the drawings Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 am

Martin wrote:
@Shelby, 1. nice drawings.. 2. why is everything but the rims painted cyan on ur sig-shelby ?

anyways, dunno if any of u "old-timers" were online on msn a few days ago.. but if u were in the right time, u would see Spy3D online Razz that would of course require u to have him on ur msn Razz
anyways men 'n him had a minor chat about what he had been doing. (school) and how many mails he had from ppl asking where he went..
and the dude werent made aware of IV being modable.. dunno if that changed anything in his mind, but i hope to see some IV-things from his side Razz plus i gave him a copy of my Zmod 2.2.2, so he doesnt have any excuses for not making mods xD

and then the dude goes offline Crying or Very sad

VladyF wrote:
@Shelby Nice drawing you should practice and add some badass shadows on the drawings Wink

thanks for both comments, i very appreciate this and Vlady: i will try , but i dont promise nothing, bcuz i never try add this.
Martin:i dont understood the spy3d part, i know him but i dont understood all message. what you mean with my sig ? why is all painted in grey ? this is what you mean ? if yes,i dont know, i thought that this color looks like nice.
anyways, thanks for both comments cheese
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 am

shelbymotor wrote:
thanks for both comments, i very appreciate this and Vlady: i will try , but i dont promise nothing, bcuz i never try add this.
Martin:i dont understood the spy3d part, i know him but i dont understood all message. what you mean with my sig ? why is all painted in grey ? this is what you mean ? if yes,i dont know, i thought that this color looks like nice.
anyways, thanks for both comments cheese

He means that everything in your sig looks blue, exept for the rims, which look.. pink-ish.
He, and i, wish to know why.
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 am

Martin wrote:
Spy3D is back ?! Blink wow, thats some great news ! I hope he will get back to modding, he had some really great tuneable cars ! Hope to see him back modding again. 🆙
Tinman7 wrote:
He means that everything in your sig looks blue, exept for the rims, which look.. pink-ish.
He already gave the answer, he thinks that its a nice color. Razz (tho I think thats too much) and "shelbymotor", please, replace that "Menber" to Member. lol
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 am

Lil'Q wrote:

He already gave the answer, he thinks that its a nice color. Razz (tho I think thats too much) and "shelbymotor", please, replace that "Menber" to Member. lol

I thought he meant the actual car colour, cos that's grey, and the background is blue, not grey. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:42 am

Tinman7 wrote:
Lil'Q wrote:

I thought he meant the actual car colour, cos that's grey, and the background is blue, not grey. Razz
Nvm, cuz I'm laughing like and idiot because of your avatar. Laughing
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:44 am

Lil'Q wrote:
Martin wrote:
Spy3D is back ?! Blink wow, thats some great news ! I hope he will get back to modding, he had some really great tuneable cars ! Hope to see him back modding again. 🆙
Tinman7 wrote:

i'm agree with all you guys, spy3d must come back to modding cheese
and about the menber part, i will change it right now Wink i dont change it before bcuz i lost time. Smile

and maybe i will change the sig.
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Lil'Q wrote:
Tinman7 wrote:
Lil'Q wrote:

Nvm, cuz I'm laughing like and idiot because of your avatar. Laughing

Slowpoke is awsome. cheese
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 pm

shelbymotor wrote:

ffs It wasn't a request , it was a advice you really have talent in that :nah:
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 pm

thanks man, and i dont took it like a request , it's good,i will try. cheese
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:10 am

sorry for double post friends but here is my first try, what you think ? critics and commets are welcome cheese

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 1eae7b50282194
Back to top Go down
Aldozbest
Pro
Pro
Aldozbest

Male
Number of posts : 400
Warning :

Personalized field :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:53 pm

That looks really awesome.But it looks like the back of the car is abit high and the roof abit lowered.Atleast that's what I see Razz
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Aldozbest wrote:
That looks really awesome.But it looks like the back of the car is abit high and the roof abit lowered.Atleast that's what I see Razz

Choptop style. xD

But it does look nice mate, you have some good drawing skills.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 pm

thanks for comments guys , very appreciate this cheese an ye, i had problems with the angle Smile
maybe i will make an eleanor rear with the wheel steering, if it is correct, like in my sig Wink , but i need time.

note:much homework.
note2:think in a nice girl that i saw today and talked with she.
note3: nice signature guys , tinman7, nice car dude :victory:
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks Shelby.

Haha, pulling moves on the ladies, aye? Wink
Back to top Go down
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Hehe lawl! At school right now, listenin to some trance at www.trance.fm, good music, makes the time pass by quicker, since I'm doin nothin here.. but was supposed to be workin.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:41 am

Tinman7 wrote:
Thanks Shelby.

Haha, pulling moves on the ladies, aye? Wink
yep, Smile she is a really nice girl man, and she have almost the same history like me , our fathers died when we was 11 years old. she is very happy when she see at me in the school and the same i say when i see her all days, if you would see her eyes...her mouth... i dont know man, I think that I love her from the first time that I saw her. is the lady of my life, no doubt about it , I hope that with a few months or years can go with her at some place and be more happy than I am now. cheese
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Gotta build up a relationship first, get to know her a bit, then ask her out. Razz
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm

thaz would be great man Razz . she is the unique lady that heard my history Smile i'm so glad to know her . is...is... for my, the perfect lady.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am

my last draw for you guys, it take two hours of delete and make new lines in this:
CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 0d98c051457442
have some details, but i dont are thinking in modify it again, its for a friend that love the chevy nova, or in argentina, the chevy derie 2 Wink

p.s:maybe i will ask to the girl if she like one special car and if i can draw something for her too, she decide Smile

enjoy.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 am

wow you've really improved Wink

btw I don't think it's a good idea to ask a girl about her fav car Laughing
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:13 am

thanks for your critic Wink very appreciate this.
maybe you are right, i dont will ask nothing about cars, but maybe yes about flowers or landscapes . Smile
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:23 am

ask her which is her favourite barbie doll xD
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 am

hell no xD She plays guitar , i preefer draw this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:31 am

shelbymotor wrote:
hell no xD She plays guitar , i preefer draw this one Smile

Write a song with her. Razz

I wrote one for Mel. Then my mate turned it into an actual song.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:43 am

sound good, but the problem is that i'm not creator of lyrics Sad
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:23 am

another notice, she wants to play it: metegol

with me after school in the corner of our street, bcuz my home is in front of her one Smile i can see what she do all day Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 am

Watching her all day?
Isn't that stalking? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: