Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadscar not touching the ground Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

car not touching the ground

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :
car not touching the ground Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100car not touching the ground Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja
car not touching the ground Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100car not touching the ground Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

car not touching the ground Empty
PostSubject: car not touching the ground   car not touching the ground Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:34 am

Hi!

My levin isn't touching the ground. What do i do?

Thanks and Cya!
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: car not touching the ground   car not touching the ground Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:31 am

tweak the handling line there is a number witch can fix this Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: car not touching the ground   car not touching the ground Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:31 pm

which one? Ride height?
Back to top Go down
Threepwood

Number of posts : 469
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: car not touching the ground   car not touching the ground Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Thats not right. Its the vehicles.ide line, which serves the wheels COL size. The bigger the COL, the higher is the wheel set. 3 important numbers in the IDE: 401, bravura, bravura, car, BRAVURA, BRAVURA, null, poorfamily, 5, 0, 0, -1, 0.72, 0.75, 0
I've marked them bold. The first of those three selects which mode you wanna use, google or gtaforums for better info on that. If you take the first digit to -1, the following two numbers rule the STOCK wheels COL and the tuning wheel's size. 0.72 is front wheel, and 0.75 rear wheel of course.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: car not touching the ground   car not touching the ground Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Listen to Threep! Hes right, just like always Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: car not touching the ground   car not touching the ground Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:31 am

yeah I think I'm wrong Laughing

Next time write your problem in the wip topic of your car you don't need to make topics to them

btw Belive me more pll will see your problem in a wip topic than in a topic in Help area xD

:closed: :closed:

hahaha j/k I still don't know if threep is right so I'm waiting your response before I will close the topic :nah:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car not touching the ground   car not touching the ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car not touching the ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Requests :: Help-
Jump to: