Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsThe worst brand of cars - Page 2 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The worst brand of cars

Go down 
+13
erh4be
XSB
kubatbg
RaptorGTWing
Falken
King_George
Urko™
Kotton
VladyF
Nik.
Tinman7
[DC]supra
Henrique
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :
The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : 206 SW luver
The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:22 am

lol, there it goes again..
u guys evne know whats under a peugeot bonnet?
a GREAT engine with can keep you even 40 years
i see here 1960 peugeots still going on street (evne on freeways) without any problem
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:33 am

King_George wrote:
Sorry, but no...nowadays cars (those of the "Euro 3-4" generation, i.e. all cars from 2003 onwards) are made in order not to last so long...a friend of mine's Alfa Romeo 147 JTD 115 from 2003 (so an Euro 3 car) started having problems at about 115000 kms; it was slow, had problems starting up, and consumed a lot of fuel...

My friends opened the engine, and know what? It was all due to the EGR valve (EGR = Exhaust Gases Reflue), the valve that takes all of the shit produced by the car (exhaust gases, unburned diesel, etc) and, instead of letting it go out of the exhaust, throws it back into the engine, in order to pollute less than an Euro 2 car. Wanna see a few pics of how the EGR valve and the intake headers were? There ya go:

The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Fotofrom6680vinz043tb9.th

The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Fotofrom6680vinz044hg8.th

The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Fotofrom6680vinz045tx6.th

The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Fotofrom6680vinz046sp3.th

The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Fotofrom6680vinz047qx2.th

The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Fotofrom6680vinz048sa9.th

See? This is what happens into new engines, especially diesel ones. They tend to get incredibly dirty very quickly, and so they start having problems after a very short mileage (because don't try to tell me that 115000 kms is a long mileage on a 1.9 turbodiesel engine)...this is done in order to pollute the atmosphere less, but also (and especially I'd say) in order to make you buy new cars and keep replacing the old ones...that's why I'm never gonna leave my Euro 2 Bravo cheese

PS: the EGR on that Alfa Romeo 147 was immediately disabled, the engine was cleaned, now the car is damn fast again cheese
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:54 am

i said i hate peugeot not the peugeot is a shit Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 am

Quote :

See? This is what happens into new engines, especially diesel ones. They tend to get incredibly dirty very quickly, and so they start having problems after a very short mileage

That is why my father didn't wanted a diesel engine cheese
tho me managed to drive the car 18.000km in 3 years mainly cuz It's at home 3 weeks and then 3 months isn't DAMN

tho never imagined a such dirty engine Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Henrique
BANNED
Henrique

Male
Number of posts : 108
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am

Neos7 wrote:
i said i hate peugeot not the peugeot is a shit Razz

I agree with you cheese
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Male
Number of posts : 683
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 am

Suzuki, and everything what is French. Smile
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 am

King_George wrote:
lol, there it goes again..
u guys evne know whats under a peugeot bonnet?
i see here 1960 peugeots still going on street (evne on freeways) without any problem

werent it a Peugeot 307 that could ignite it self ? i think thats bcuz of the engine. so Peugeot aint that great a brand.. and besides, they havent made anything revolutionary in the automobile-business. Volvo did. other brands did aswell, but Peugeot didnt make anything,,

some of the worst brands, to me, are Renault, Dacia, Skoda and Suzuki.. crap on wheels
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 am

Skoda isn't crap :goof:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 am

lol, you dont know french brands like i do...
renault made lots of good cars liek the renault 5 turbo t16 or the renault 8 gordini..
dacia is crap...
skoda is 50% german (engines come from audi and VW) and also other parts
and suzuki, icant say a thing about it since i dont know a shit aobut them Razz
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 am

the best car brand- moskvich Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst brand of cars   The worst brand of cars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst brand of cars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2