Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsR.I.P. King of Pop Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P. King of Pop

Go down 
+8
dadude
XSB
sean311123
Hellfire
Urko™
MitakoBG
Aldozbest
ALEXE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :
R.I.P. King of Pop Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100R.I.P. King of Pop Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Soul
R.I.P. King of Pop Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100R.I.P. King of Pop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:12 pm

R.I.P. King of Pop 039_30399michael-jackson-posters
R.I.P. King of Pop Mj-splash-bg
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

The definition of showmanship! The undisputed KING of Music and Dance!

Regardless of his trials and medical issues, this man was a genius, he was The Beatles + Elvis rolled into one, maybe the greatest artist in the last century and he deserves some GODDAMN RESPECT!
I'm sure your parents danced or even f**k*d on one of his songs, I'm sure some of you had a special moment with a person of the opposite sex on one of his songs, so be grateful for what he's given to the world.
I'm sure you enjoyed his videos, his dance moves, his musical talent both lyrical and instrumental (he did do some of his own beats), and I'm sure you will remember his voice forever.
I'm really saddened by his death, he should have lived 100 years, not 50, but maybe he won't suffer anymore physically and that he'll only grow through our hearts and take his rightful place in History.

Rest In Peace, Michael Jackson
Thank you for sharing your work with us, for making us laugh and helping us wipe our tears off, for your imagination and taste and experiments with music, for goading us to be better with each other and for warning us about killing the planet's habitat long before Al Gore did anything. Thank you for your sacrifices!
Good Bye Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
Aldozbest
Pro
Pro
Aldozbest

Male
Number of posts : 400
Warning :

Personalized field :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 pm

R.I.P. Jack!Ya know... He is in a better place now.Guess he shares his songs with heaven right now.
Back to top Go down
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Number of posts : 489
Warning :

Personalized field : Paintjobatic!#!

Registration date : 2008-08-11

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:59 pm

RIP... you're will be the King George\'s own x forever!!!

OMG, I can't believe this... :bigeek:
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:03 pm

I was like :o when I heard... tho I am to young to know good stuff about him..
RIP
Back to top Go down
Hellfire
Advanced User
Advanced User
Hellfire

Male
Number of posts : 180
Warning :

Personalized field : Im back!

Registration date : 2008-10-21

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Woke up to the news, thought it was a stunt Blink
R.I.P King of Pop Sad
Back to top Go down
sean311123
Advanced User
Advanced User
sean311123

Male
Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Personalized field : Rockstar Games<3333

Registration date : 2009-06-07

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:34 pm

R.I.P Simply a legend in the PoP never will forget him NEVER 🇪🇷 Sad Mads
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:24 pm

I feel sorry for him as a dead man.

I didnt like any of his songs, and i think he shouldnt be compared to Beatles nor Elvis. Their music was way better, and they lived their lives better.

Dun wanna start a war or anythin, just wrote that i dint like him that much.

Tho - as every person on the earth - rest in peace
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Number of posts : 459
Warning :

Personalized field : To much to do and no time for it!!!

Registration date : 2008-12-03

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 pm

hear hear XSB.... everybody has his right to an opinion.

To be honest..... yes you can compare him with beatles and elvis.
all in their own way have achieved big things in music.

But about his live? his youth was taken away by his parents.
There was just showbizz, and his brothers and sisters lived that live to.
They all searched for the love they missed in their live, that's why they fuked up their lives.

MJ was a kid in a grownup body...
i liked a lot of songs from him, but in the years i grew up and my taste changed.

There are a lot of stories about michael, what is true and what isn't?

He's dead now. rest in peace dude.

Last edited by dadude on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
patituli
Advanced User
Advanced User
patituli

Male
Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-27

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 am

King George\'s own x Michael Jackson FOREVER...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/patituli
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 am

michael jackson don't die! he always are present here!his music and dance is the best too!
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
geriko2k
New Commer
New Commer
geriko2k

Male
Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:54 pm

R.I.P. My brother. I grew up with Michael and his family through the 70's and 80's and when he died, a part of that life I cherished so much seemed to also die. BTW, I seems this is the only GTA forum that I've come across that says anything about Michael Jackson. Good-bye you shining black prince. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 am

yeah It's a great lose Sad RIP Michael

Watching MTV(yeah they have music too) there days after MJ's death I've realised that I've had some songs witch I liked but I didn't know it were his 0_o also noticed I didnt know anything about him before his decline started

Too bad he didnt managed to make his comeback

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 am

in VH1 and MUCH MUSIC they put a "Maraton" about the special Michael Jackson and his music.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

R.I.P. King of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. King of Pop   R.I.P. King of Pop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:45 am

Found this song on YouTube and thought I should share it