Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsHappy Valentine’s Day Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Valentine’s Day

Go down 
+4
shelbymotor
keisuke
Falken
VladyF
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :
Happy Valentine’s Day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy Valentine’s Day Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Nope
Happy Valentine’s Day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy Valentine’s Day Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Happy Valentine’s Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day to the guys witch have a girlfriend and enjoy this day , more or or less Victory

...to the others , like me ignore this day and get a beer Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:39 pm

I am proudly among the others Laughing
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Personalized field : Patrick a.k.a Keisuke
Wanna know more PM me.....
Happy Valentine’s Day Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Happy Valentine’s Day Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks, well I have a girlfriend but I can't be with her -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtadriftersdriftblog.blogspot.com
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 am

luky guy huh, i hate this day, i hate girls for the moment, i hope get more than one beer, wish best luck to guys with girlfriends, wish good luck to guys how don't care it, wish good luck to all members, wish good luck to all exept me.

greetz anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:06 am

Valentine's day and everything it stands for s**ks. Its just a temporary bunch of lies. It'll eventually disappear, and you'll find yourself sitting at your computer broken down, thinking whether your life is useless or not.
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:49 am

you're just too pessimistic Razz
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:18 am

i think that valentine's day s**ks , for millons of reasons, but the most important for me is: why should be just one day huh ? or what, are you a girlfriend or boyfriend just for one day ? no, boy/girl friends must be for ever or at least until get the wedding. so... that's all ,why it's just a day when it must be all the time ?.the answer is in the heart of your boy / girl friend, because is surelly that she/he love you for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Another pessimistic guy..Razz
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

Happy Valentine’s Day Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Happy Valentine’s Day Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Well actually dude it's just one day because of a priest, this day is actally for a guy that was called Valentin something, and that guy made mariages on the Middleage time, of fiances, that were like soldiers but in secret. so he was then punished, so this day is actually for celebrating him ;p
And dude guess what, I broke up with Stef yesterday XD
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:04 pm

haha G'.
keisuke:nooh, oh shit, why dude ? why dude ? ( not asking you, that's private, i mean just for say ).

EDIT:edited post.

Last edited by shelbymotor on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited post)
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 pm

oh damn sorry dude :S
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

no problem dude, i preefer pass the time with friends ,at least the makes you happy jokes all the time and really can have fun with that cheese
Back to top Go down
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 am

King_George wrote:
you're just too pessimistic Razz

yea, cause the fact that your girls sucked someone else on a party really IS something that would make anyone feel good...
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 am

O_O mother of God that s**ks man. i think that somenes (like me ) are starting to feel better alone.or at least me.
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

Valentines day wasn't actually that bad.
I got whipped cream as a gift.
That went to real good use.

I feel bad for everyone that had a bad day though.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 pm

i'm feeling good because you had a nice day Wink
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

Happy Valentine’s Day Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Happy Valentine’s Day Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 am

*Bump*
aint that bad ey.
its nice havin a chicky you can fk every other time rather than sluts who js get ready to pop her cherry for a packet of cigarrets ^__^
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 am

Is that all you ever think about V? Razz
Chicks are useful for more than just that.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 am

have fun going with they to differents zones, mmm..get a life with they, get married, get a house bigger for the babyes and the most important of all: the garage for the car .lol all i said is what i want.or maybe more Razz
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 am

Valentine's Day is over this year so.....

[LOCKED]
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine’s Day   Happy Valentine’s Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine’s Day
Page 1 of 1