Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsIts been 9 years.... Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its been 9 years....

Go down 
+3
VladyF
ALEXE
eze999
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :
Its been 9 years.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its been 9 years.... Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven
Its been 9 years.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its been 9 years.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Its been 9 years.... Empty
PostSubject: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Its been 9 years.... 1024WTCTribute
The year 2001 saw many tragedies. The worst of them was the 9/11 attack on the twin towers. Over 2500 people lost their lives that day. Innocent blood was spilt for no apparent reason at all. The hatred that the human mind was cursed with, got many victims that day. However, we will not forget that day and the people who lost theirs lives to the cruelty of mankind. We will honor the brave souls who fought to save the lives of others by sacrificing their own. For there is no greater love than sacrifice. We salute the heroes and condemn those who have lost their humanity, for never will they ever find peace in their lives.

The 21st century began with an act of cruelty, Lets not live it so...

Regards
eze999
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Well said! Bravo!
I remember this day quite clearly, as I was staring at the TV screen for several hours absorbing all of the news from all of the TV channels that stopped their scheduled shows to air live footage of the mayhem in NY.
R.I.P. all 9/11 victims and much appreciation for the rescuers involved in that event.
One thing I ask from members of this forum: let's not make this topic a debate whether the US government was behind it all. I'm not saying they weren't, and I'm not contradicting those who believe that the officials had nothing to do with it.
Just focus on the loss. It doesn't change a damn thing who did it, mkay?
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Exactly m8.... I remember me being on a phone call or something, when everyone in my family ran to the drawing room towards the tv. When i got there i saw the images of the 1st tower burning. I thought it was a movie at first. I was shocked to find out that it was real and live. Just then the second plane crashed into tower 2. We were all speechless.. sat there all night, blankly staring at the screen.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 pm

I remember the moment also
Mom was on TV and told me that a building got hit by a plane
Me: haha dump people can fly now
*Me goes to TV*
*2nd plane hits*
*gasp*

Too bad innocent lives got lost.

Some statistics:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Nice post vlady... Its really sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Aldozbest
Pro
Pro
Aldozbest

Male
Number of posts : 400
Warning :

Personalized field :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 pm

It's sad how humans are so cruel . I'm not talking about cruelty against others , but for the world itself . Day by day , we destroy our own homeland and even if most of us realise it nobody does anything to solve this maniacal appetite .As the song "Disturbed-Another way to die" says : " Our endless maniacal appetite , left us with another way to die" .It's true , and the video itself shows how our world can turn before our very own eyes . We need to get united , and fight against such things . After all we are all equal , we're all same flesh ,blood and soul . Take a look at every disaster the human kind could've done , what have we solved by doing that ? I agree that most of the people are looking for reputation and stuffs . But what kind of reputation is this ? Is fear what everyone wants? Do we all have to live in fear for the 'strong ones' ? We should have a look at our very begining , the past , the way it is right now and what will it happen in future . They want to turn our humanity into technological achievements . Like cyborgs . I've seen it on Discovery Channel . Well... the difference between every phase of the human kind is terrible . Especially that lately we change even more . The end can be near if we don't do something about it . We're the only ones to fix what we've done .

And here's the vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwELajFteTo

Last edited by Aldozbest on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Personalized field : Patrick a.k.a Keisuke
Wanna know more PM me.....
Its been 9 years.... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Its been 9 years.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Wow Nice post eze and V, I also still remember that day like it just was yesterday...I was going to my mom to ask her something and the TV News were and then just that came, last news, Twin Towers. Really sad that day, that shows how cruel people can be ! Let's honor all the innocent people who died !
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtadriftersdriftblog.blogspot.com
XSB
Godfather
Godfather
XSB

Male
Number of posts : 1064
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:55 am

Sorry for the bump, I haven't been around. Well, I've seen the spot, the're building the new one. That day was really sad indeed.

I understand that USA had (and still has) pretty much influence about everything in the world, but this was not a solution. Killing people never was, and never will be the good way to express anything.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:16 pm

wow, it's amazing, i was working on a car with my uncle when my mom ccalled me and told me : " check the news ! " and when i tured on the tv i wa slike :O, someone always think" well, it can happens,even if it's drove by an intelligent person" ( or something like that) ,but just a bit of people think: " you should look the oher side, some persons will never see again the families, never will enjoy the life bcuz they lost it, even,if you are a aparent of them and you se eon the news how is one of your parents crashing with something like that, we all must be so glad of the life that one have, bcuz we never know when it can be f**k*d,maybe jus tin some secs of our lifes.

Shelby.11/11/2010 Forum: Carbongear.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been 9 years....   Its been 9 years.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its been 9 years....
Page 1 of 1