Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsHelp With Alien City. Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help With Alien City.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :
Help With Alien City. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help With Alien City. Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.
Help With Alien City. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help With Alien City. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Help With Alien City. Empty
PostSubject: Help With Alien City.   Help With Alien City. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 pm

I've done everything it said to, replaced all the files, ran the map cleaner and so on, but when i try to start the game it says GTA SA has encountered an error and needs to close.

Anyone know what my problem is?

Oh and in the read me it says "Turn Off highlighted". Does the mean there's a tick in the box, or not?
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Help With Alien City.   Help With Alien City. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:54 pm

That error usually occours when either the file is corrupt or missing. Double check everything..
There is one more possibility.. is ur SA modded? other than the AC mod? Modded SA can cause such problems.. when there's a conflict during loading the files.
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

PostSubject: Re: Help With Alien City.   Help With Alien City. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Fresh installation, thanks for trying. And i double checked the folder, has everything it's meant to and everything is where it's meant to be.
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Help With Alien City.   Help With Alien City. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Does it give any error msg other than the usual 'Send Error Report' ?
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Help With Alien City.   Help With Alien City. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:06 pm

No, just the usual send/don't send.
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Help With Alien City.   Help With Alien City. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:26 pm

I suggest you check if you have gta_int.img in your models folder
u had to back it up before using mapcleaner, and then put it back
good luck
oh, and for more info check the official A.C. site:
http://www.aliencitygame.com/en/news.php
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Alien City.   Help With Alien City. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help With Alien City.