Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsPictures of Me,Pictures of You Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You

Go down 
+14
shelbymotor
thepuuh
emontero
Agentwhiteshark
Flinta
Varinder S.
ALEXE
Kotton
eze999
salim
Gripy
Tinman7
Falken
kubatbg
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:55 am

Heh maybe the idea of topic is stupid but i want ya guys to post photos of yourself xD

Ok, so here's my photo (i was 3 years old younger on it but anyway)
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You 67c2e110
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:27 am

But the song wasn't "Pictures of you, pictures of me"????

Laughing

Anyways, that's me...it was a windy day son don't look at the hair all messed up cheese

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You 100_0604
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You L_75de6512964de1b4bc33a83fc8afd4ee

I've had a haircut since this was taken though. Razz
And my hair was wet cos i had a shower, just got back from the beach.
Back to top Go down
Gripy
Advanced User
Advanced User
Gripy

Male
Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Personalized field : Drifter And Modder My Ass :]

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:12 pm

laal. me icon cheese
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Bonzo110
im 15 tehre, most of my pictures of me 17 are.. in my nikon still ;p i look like im short. but actully the deck sinks in because of the imprint of the hottub. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gripgtamods.blogspot.com
salim
High Carbs
High Carbs
salim

Male
Number of posts : 350
Warning :

Personalized field : PRO-MODELER

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:42 am

hello!!!
me
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You N749041724_791639_461
no photoshop plz only for making goodthing Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cgarab.keuf.net
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Too many handsome people here Razz
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Post ur picture man cheese
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:31 pm

this is me...

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You CreativeDr
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm

hahaha
but I thought there weren't supposed to be photoshopped pictures... so why did you edit the background? you know damn well u never went to a VH1 red-carpet event Laughing
I'd hit that tho Razz paper bag over the head, phuck it xD Pamela's body for damn sho! Love
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:25 pm

rofflmfao! ahahahaaha! I about bustd my side readn that reply homie Pictures of Me,Pictures of You 207826
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:33 am

kotton wrote:
this is me...

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You CreativeDr

god made coke, god made pepsi... god make KOTTON, so DARN SEXY! Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

J/k nvm Wink
Back to top Go down
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Number of posts : 199
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:49 pm

I am here...... :hzat:
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Dsc01483ag2
Back to top Go down
http://flintasmodding.googlepages.com
Agentwhiteshark
Rookie
Rookie
Agentwhiteshark

Number of posts : 84
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:19 am

sure ezeee, we got more super models here than CARBONS!!
Back to top Go down
emontero
Pro
Pro
emontero

Male
Number of posts : 461
Warning :

Personalized field : Now that the base ain't getting pushed up in their faces...Maybe these fools should be up for some real bangin'!

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Erick13
Back to top Go down
http://emonterogta.blogspot.com/
thepuuh
Advanced User
Advanced User
thepuuh

Male
Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Personalized field : Join the Dark Side... ...and get a Free Cookie

Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:34 am

that´s me(in the right) from a vacation to Essen in Germany
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Pinkyandmelhsz
Back to top Go down
http://thepuuhcustoms.blogspot.com/
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:17 am

COOL. me cant have hairstyle Sad
Back to top Go down
salim
High Carbs
High Carbs
salim

Male
Number of posts : 350
Warning :

Personalized field : PRO-MODELER

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:55 pm

hello !!!

now at least i know how my friends looks like Razz cheese

here is my picture :

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Ed998b36543406

and no need to say it, i know that im ugly Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://cgarab.keuf.net
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm

hey guys all you looks very good man!the girls must love you guys!!! 🆒 i can't took one photo of me,(i don't have with what)but anyway,Carbongear members are very great !!!
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:45 pm

shelbymotor wrote:
hey guys all you looks very good man!the girls must love you guys!!! 🆒 i can't took one photo of me,(i don't have with what)but anyway,Carbongear members are very great !!!
lol, actually no, girls don't love me Laughing
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:11 am

don't worry Falken,one day you can find the most beatifull girl for you, man,sure i don't lie!
:hzat:
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:12 am

me as i look now cheese i'll get better pic soon... i just had my phone at my hand, and took a pic cheese
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You 19508e37218417
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:26 am

and this is me
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Ancora10
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

a month ago or so... I know, weird hair xD
Pictures of Me,Pictures of You 863b0c37260382
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Falken wrote:
shelbymotor wrote:
lol, actually no, girls don't love me Laughing
damn dude, is it impossible ot make you think more positive? :S

that's me (the guy on the left)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/4164/img0280c.jpg

the other 2 are some classmates (pic from london)
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Cool! but me still cant has a hairstyle like you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Varinder S. wrote:
Cool! but me still cant has a hairstyle like you guys Sad
Shave your head. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:12 am

cant Sad my religion is kinda different ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:35 am

Varinder S. wrote:
cant Sad my religion is kinda different ^_^
Oh sorry then... Neutral anyway I was just joking... :nah:
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:04 am

Hey Varinder, wanna shave?
claim that you have a bad case of head lice.
the only cure for that is shaving your head entirely cheese try it out, act like you're itching all the time and shit

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:03 am

shelbymotor wrote:

Ahaha, fair point.
Ash, Mel and Nina are all over me. xD
But thats not cos of how i look.
Its cos of my style.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tinman7 on Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of Me,Pictures of You   Pictures of Me,Pictures of You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Me,Pictures of You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: