Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsCarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe

Go down 
+31
yacine612
keisuke
Aldozbest
Lil'Q
Vato
sean311123
KamikaZ
Zpectre
sharant2
shelbymotor
Xavier
dadude
Threepwood
Excel24
Kotton
Franko
kubatbg
Jackson
[DC]supra
Nik.
Neos7
XSB
eze999
chaos_dragon
Varinder S.
Martin
Tinman7
Urko™
VladyF
King_George
Falken
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :
CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Right_bar_bleue

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Empty
PostSubject: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Ok, so this topic has just one meaning: come here to say good bye to the forum and, if you want, tell us a bit of what did you do in the day, or what you plan to do the day after, ya know, like some cafè conversation Wink

We have this topic on FGG, and it's a very funny one, so why not opening it here as well?? cheese

So, that said...I'll be seeing ya a bit later peeps, now I have to go to the mechanic to recover my car....I had to change the fuel filter, a job that can be done at home, but that I preferred to have done by ane xpert....I don't want to f**k up everything Razz

Now, let's go on with the cafe!!! PS: spam is allowed, but not in the typical form (like the one in which KG is the undisputed MASTER Laughing)
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:34 pm

lmfao-
also, i passed a strange day Neutral
it was night till 9.00 am lol
after that it started to rain and it was fukin hot
strange eh?
also i feel like shit since the school started cuz all my class teamates changed...
a big plan for the future:
i want a Peugeot 308 SW 3.0 HDi and install a turbo on it so i will make it THDi lol
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:46 pm

My day : stupid day :goof:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:04 am

King_George wrote:
lmfao-
also, i passed a strange day Neutral
it was night till 9.00 am lol
after that it started to rain and it was fukin hot
strange eh?
also i feel like shit since the school started cuz all my class teamates changed...
a big plan for the future:
i want a Peugeot 308 SW 3.0 HDi and install a turbo on it so i will make it THDi lol
Talking about Peugeot....

yesterday there was a big market here in my town, and a local Peugeot dealer had a small exposition.....guess which car was there!!! The Peugeot 4007 cheese

I sat on it and gave it a try....dude it's an awesome car!!!! I think I'll try to convince my fater to buy it to replace his Laguna....if he won't accept to buy the new Croma cheese

PS: the 308 3.0 HDI already has a turbo....in fact it's a Turbo Diesel engine Laughing
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:07 am

oh, lol, than why dont they call it TDi? lmao
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am

Because TDi is an Audi\Volkswagen registered brand, like Multijet is for FIAT, TDCi for Ford, dci for Renault, and then HDI for PSA Wink
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:23 am

tdi is also for seat Smile VW bought seat.... Smile

ontopic:
my day was ok i guess...
school took soo long :suuicide:
then i got home and finaly managed to get enough bouty to chalenge blacklist #8 and got her mustang... cheese
then i went skateboarding (tho idk how to skate) it was a suicide
... now im waiting to see what happens next.. tho i will probably just be here playing games and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:40 am

I got her mustang as well when I played MW...but I never used it cheese

tho, IMO, it's the only blacklist car except for the Cayman of the number 10 guy that looks good with the blacklist vinyl on...all the other ones, I don't like them Razz

PS: there isn't an "ontopic" and "offtopic" here....it's a place for free discussion about...well, whatever happens to us, or in the world Smile

It's just like going to the bar and meeting your friends Wink
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:30 am

My day so far:
Well it's 4:25am, so i havn't really done anything.
I've had a drink of LA Ice Cola, talked to my girlfriend about what we're going to do today and now i'm here on Carbongear. Razz

Plans for today: Go for a stroll along the beach, and go to the park.
Lol, i'm a romantic kind of person.
Other than that, sit at home and watch movies. cheese

Ima do what KG did and plan for the future:
I have to start saving a bit of money, and save for a 68 Camaro.
Theres always alot of them for sale in the magazines, they price around $100,000 up to $200,00 AU.
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:59 am

Everybody's saving money for cars here....I srated doing it as well Razz I sold all my school books, and I have still to sell a few more tomorrow, then I'll look for a part-time job, and I'll save up to 2000€ in order to buy a turbo transformation kit for my car....you'll see the first ever Bravo GT 1.8 Turbo Laughing

Tinny, $100000 for a 68 Camaro? That's expensive suicide
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:02 am

my day is almost over, so here is what i did today...
06:30 Am: woke up by my cell phone.
06:31 Am: searched for a hammer to destroy that annoying noise.
07:40 Am: headed for school.
12:45 Pm: headed home.
01:05 Pm: home and screaming for food.
Blah Blah Blah
Blah
06:00 Pm: Dinner time Cool
09:00 Pm: Writing this shit.

Future Plans:
save the cash for a 67 Mustang(Camaros aint good). get a new comp to play Crysis and Warhead. Kill my self. Get education

*edit*
@Tinman: found a nice mustang convertible for the decent price of 37,126.60 USD. think the Camaro crap is in the same league

Last edited by Mummi on Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:05 am

Code:
Kill my self. Get education
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:07 am

Lol, i like the Camaro, everyone has diff tastes.

@ Falk, most of the Camaros for sale aint stock. And if they we're they'd cost more.. depending on condition, and if it had the orig' engine in it.

Classic cars, tend to sell for much more than modern cars.
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:55 am

Falken wrote:

PS: there isn't an "ontopic" and "offtopic" here....it's a place for free discussion about...well, whatever happens to us, or in the world Smile
ow yeah... i forgot..

bout the cayman.. i was soo stupid that i changed the vinyl.. i wanted to lower my heat level xD it was 3.. i was soo stupid...

so anyway.. ill go to bed soon.. just looking for somthing to write an essay about... any help would be welcome xD ... no limits
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:01 am

An essay? for school you mean? Well, they didn't give you any direction for writing it? That's strange.... :huh:

If you have no limits, you can talk about everything and nothing...like the history of GTA and the impact it had on young people, or the history of FIAT, or what did you have for breakfast today and how it gave you the proteins and whatever you need....everything cheese
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:04 am

they didnt give me directions cuz its not that much about what i write... the fiat idea is nice tho...
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:40 am

the history of ford and about the Model T Razz
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:57 am

Gooood evening people!!! How're you all doing?? Today I acted like a good citizen, and brought the old oil from my car (what remained to me after changing oil) to a specific oil treatment center, instead of dumping it into the first sewer hole I could find....like my neighbours did last time...meh...

Anybody down for a coffee? cheese
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:07 am

heres my day:
booring- school
in my bus to way home, i felt asleep and ive lost the bus station where i must get down and i got down 3 km after lol
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:10 am

Meh damn loooong and quiet and boring day for me and Kott gave me the bad news I've needed for a perfect day : I need to restart converting my audi bcuz I've fucked it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 am

King_George wrote:
heres my day:
booring- school
in my bus to way home, i felt asleep and ive lost the bus station where i must get down and i got down 3 km after lol
ROFL :hehe:

it never happened to me...when I was on the bus I always remembered to wake up at my stop...it's easy: just tell the driver to wake you up at *insert stop name here*

Laughing

btw peeps, a riot started on FGG: a guy registered just to say that "his car is simply beautiful, and we have no rights to say it's a great work of STUNING" :hehe: :hehe:

But, when the car is THIS:

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe C84dc714167194 CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Ac9eff14167195 CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe 592afe14167196 CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Ba6e0914167197 CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe B0153814167199 CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe 67f7b714167200
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

I believe we have all rights to say it's a running SHYT Laughing
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:32 am

the rimz and the spoiler it's fine to me but other things = SH?T
Back to top Go down
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:35 am

thats what i call rice, lol, nothing useful for aerodinamics
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 am

a normal day for me today...
going to bed soon.. just watched Wanted, its a great movie.. very original and the ending is totaly unpredictable...
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:05 am

About the movies I've really enjoyed "Lucky Number Slevin" It was damn cool and it's the most unpredictable movie I ever seen you understand the real story only in the last 10 minutes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:18 am

Want a movie in which you understand everything only at the last scene?

Watch "The Usual Suspects", by Bryan Singer, then tell me Wink
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:50 pm

3:00am: woke up and did toilet, etc etc

3:30am: walked out to temple and reached there at 4:00 am

5:00am: watching girls jogging... and comming back to home

6:00am: home! hav a bath again... took some break fast and crap

6:30am: ass on the computer seat... and sorting out grils who hav blocked me

7:00am: uploaded some stuff on the forums...

8:00am: spamming ppls and watching neighbourhood girls

9:00am: my bro waked up and i went out with my friends

1;00pm: reached home after roaming here and there

1:15pm: writing this
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:37 pm

lol, you really are a pervert Varinder, if you spend your time watching girs jogging and spying your neighbour girls Razz

j\k dude Wink I woke up not so long ago....I still had the damn sandwich I ate last night in my stomach...maybe, a sausage, onions and ketchup sandwich eaten at midnight, is too much...

As for today, lol I dunno cheese This evening I'll see a friend of mine (a girl....and V you're not invited Razz) because she's having some problems, so I'll comfort her a bit...and then, who knows, I may take my car and go racing some pricks with Mini Cooper!!!!

Laughing

Now I need a coffee....anybody wanna join me? :hehe:
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:35 pm

yeah gimme 1 jug of coffe please cheese

and as far as that girl is concerned... look at my big innocent eyes... trust me i wont do anything to her ... so invite me too... cheese
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:58 am

Varinder S. wrote:
yeah gimme 1 jug of coffe please cheese

and as far as that girl is concerned... look at my big innocent eyes... trust me i wont do anything to her ... so invite me too... cheese
Ok, let me think, let me think, let me think....

you, and her....considering she's beautiful....and considering she's a very good friend of mine...

NO!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: