Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsSubmit Your names : Movie Project Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Submit Your names : Movie Project

Go down 
+3
VladyF
Falken
eze999
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :
Submit Your names : Movie Project Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Submit Your names : Movie Project Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven
Submit Your names : Movie Project Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Submit Your names : Movie Project Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Submit Your names : Movie Project Empty
PostSubject: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:40 pm

When i thought bout it, i figured it'll better to start work on the sets for our movie.. I'll give you the list of buildings that needs to be modeled later but first i want the names of the guys in the modeling team. You guys can work on the concept arts and 3d design of the building while i complete the script. Remember its a 2:30 hr movie and hence making the script will take time. Its best that we don't waste anytime at this point waiting for the script. The leader for the modeling project will be chosen once the team is fixed. Till then Falken will be in charge. Consult him incase you have any doubts regarding the project.

More details to be posted later on...

Open to Movie Crew Team only (Includs all the other guys involved in this project)

List of people who joined in:

Fujiwara
Salim
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:30 pm

-bump-

Important topic
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:00 am

BUMPAGE

C'mon guys....anybody wanna join in?
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:06 am

put me in I can do.... actualy I dunno if I'm good to anything lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:43 am

Didn't ever seen this before Razz count me in, buildings can be easily made cheese
Back to top Go down
salim
High Carbs
High Carbs
salim

Male
Number of posts : 350
Warning :

Personalized field : PRO-MODELER

Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 pm

im with you brothers Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cgarab.keuf.net
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:50 pm

What is this movie project Eze?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogjay.page.tl
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:25 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:39 am

I may join but I can't model Sad So i might take care of any other things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:14 pm

We are making an animation movie OG. My team here have already started working on the soundtracks for the movie and i'm working on the scripts.

Right now we need to group the modeling team together and get them started on making the buildings.

Digicrest
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Updated the 1st post with the list of the ones who've joined in Wink

And, bumping this topic, it's an important one Smile
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Good work falk,.. Smile

Note: Once this topic is locked you won't be allowed to join the modeling team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your names : Movie Project   Submit Your names : Movie Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Submit Your names : Movie Project
Page 1 of 1