Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsMy paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?

Go down 
+6
Varinder S.
MitakoBG
Falken
VladyF
KamikaZ
dadude
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Number of posts : 459
Warning :
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : To much to do and no time for it!!!
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Empty
PostSubject: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi, recently new here, and got a nice welcome from you all.
i want to show some paintjobs from past and present.
i use the following programs:
PaintShopPro
XaraExtreme
NotePad <-------- nahhhhh i ca't paint with this programmmm :shock:
Google

This is what i could create from it(something went wrong with the pics, sorry):

An espn job for ikey's mazda myata
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 1miataiq6.th

Then two for a subaru
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 2subarujb6.th

Spy3d monaro
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 3monaroqm7.th

Mazda Rx 8
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 4mazdarxri3.th

impostors infinity
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 5infinitybr1.th

Focus By koster
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 6focusldx1.th My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 7focussq3.th

Golf 1 by repoman
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 8golf1de3.th

Golf r32 by ikey
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 9golfr32cd5.th

Lexus by schaefft
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 10lexus1zl2.th My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 11lexus2ub4.th
Discount job is used by tom2 on his blog without crediting me.

Eclipse by Ikey
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 12eclipseps5.th My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 13eclipseva2.th
2F2F job is already used by 2 people without crediting me

Bmw from Ikey
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 14bmwzv6.th My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 15bmwkf7.th
Driftworks and sunrise jobs are from scratch from a render from SOCKE who made them for GTR2

Two jobs for wired's lexus IS-F (the lexus on the pic is not from wired but from Noedel
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Image1cg7.thMy paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Image2lz8.thMy paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Image3nj4.thMy paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Image4fn9.th

and just finished and uploaded , nissan sentra from ikey on inside.de
My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? 16sentracc9.th

What do you all think? i know there are some shitty ones.
And what programs could i use better?

greetz dadude

Last edited by dadude on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:43 pm

I use Photoshop CS2 v9.0, it's not free but if you want a free tooll try GIMP.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 pm

ahat do you make with notepad ? Laughing
Many nice ice pj but the WRC one fror K0ster's Ford is shitty Razz

btw many of the guys use PhotoShop
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Like Z, for the (2) paintjobs I've done up until now, I've used Photoshop CS2 v9.0, the best one to me Wink
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

Okay, photoshop, tried it once, it has in my opinnion too many options.
well i trie again.

and about notepad Neutral hahahahahahaha little mistake by me..
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 am

I have cs3 PS is complicated thats the reason I don't do textures tho search over the net is full of Tutorials Wink

you can find some here
http://www.webdesign.org/web/photoshop
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Number of posts : 489
Warning :

Personalized field : Paintjobatic!#!

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:30 am

Nice paintjobs Wink the best way to make PJ is Photoshop CS2, CS3 or CS4.
I'm using CS4. The another programs are sh... just nothing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:10 am

wohao! really nice pjs popin up here!
and who cares what software you use... if your out-put is amazing....

in my view ... you should stick with the one which makes you feel comfortable Wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Just came back from work (nightshift)........... I'm Tired...

I can view Psd files with PaintshopPro.
I can remember something about photoshop, almost every new thing i created was put in a new layer.
Offcourse You got tons of nice effects-plugins in photoshop.

But still, Psp is 36MB and Xara is 33 Mb on my harddisk and damn fast with actions.
Also in xara i can create everything in vectors wich are instant moveable without switching to a layer.And in Xara i can take a picture and let xara convert it to a thousends of vectors where i remove the stuff i don't want in them, but there are limits.

And offcourse in photoshop you can create photrealistic stuff like it is made with a camera.

But hey, I have to trie or i wont know whats best for me.

Now i'm gonna view some sites and then go to sleep
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Im just here to say awesome PJ's cheese
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Number of posts : 489
Warning :

Personalized field : Paintjobatic!#!

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:49 pm

nahh... don't use filters
Some tips: Smile

The best way to make cool PJ is:
PEN TOOL then CTRL+T then fill it with Brush tool Wink
If you find logos bigger than 1500x1000 just cut them
If they are smaller redraw them, if you can
The best PJ size it 2048x2048, 1024x1024 too...
Ever keep the temle in PSD, and the PSD file and never use ready donors. Wink
Back to top Go down
emontero
Pro
Pro
emontero

Male
Number of posts : 461
Warning :

Personalized field : Now that the base ain't getting pushed up in their faces...Maybe these fools should be up for some real bangin'!

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi i use Corel Paint shop pro X
Back to top Go down
http://emonterogta.blogspot.com/
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:22 am

the legendary dadude cheese
awesome pjs, holmes, great collection Wink

I use Photoshop CS2 but haven't been active in a while
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:24 am

I'm using Photoshop Cs3 and a Portable version of CS4 Cool
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 am

ALEXE wrote:
the legendary dadude cheese
awesome pjs, holmes, great collection Wink

I use Photoshop CS2 but haven't been active in a while

I'm legendary?? huh? where ? how? Blink

Okay, back to topic, i keep using my own programs, but start trying PhotoShop (maybe next week)

I mostly do tuning and drift when i have to choose.Sometimes i create a theme job (like Alien vs. Predator.)
I'm gonna start on an remake from a old paintjob that is criminal themed.
There are bullet holes in the paintjob and and with a alpha mask i trie to get the holes real in the car (seethru the holes to the interior)
I got one thing that is my signature, i don't make paintjobs with little details, so a paintjob with 2 racestripes? not my thing, to easy..

Also if somebody has a request for paintjobs, let me know.
If you have a picture? even better.
But i don't do paintjobs ripped from NFS games, i prefer real life jobs from cars or RC cars.

okay, i have to go to work now.Greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?   My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My paintjobs, and what programs do you use for paintjobs?
Page 1 of 1