Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsd1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars

Go down 
+6
supralov3r
eynstone
keisuke
POLARICED
[DC]supra
hayas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hayas
New Commer
New Commer
hayas

Male
Number of posts : 35
Warning :
d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Right_bar_bleue

d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-08

d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Empty
PostSubject: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:24 am

hi guyz!!! can i ask you something.................where can i find d1 cars ....and especially the subaru impreza and RX7 with cargespeed bodykit!!! HELP ME plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! send me link if you know!
thnx! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://giwrgosorhayas71.blogspot.com/
[DC]supra
Advanced User
Advanced User
[DC]supra

Male
Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Personalized field : slacking

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:27 am

those chargespeeed cars were leaked so.......NOPE
and as for the d1 cars.. u can find those in different places
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supradailydriver
hayas
New Commer
New Commer
hayas

Male
Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 am

God damn it! Sad ........but THNX for the d1 cars ! :agree:
Back to top Go down
http://giwrgosorhayas71.blogspot.com/
POLARICED
Advanced User
Advanced User
POLARICED

Male
Number of posts : 124
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 am

so D1GP cars? you can find some Cool pictures here Speedhunters
Back to top Go down
http://robertoperis.blogspot.com/
[DC]supra
Advanced User
Advanced User
[DC]supra

Male
Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Personalized field : slacking

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:14 am

he meant mods for gta allthought that site does have good pics Razz
i recommenc check9ing gtainside.com, it has the most cars i ve seen anywhere....
www.gtainside.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supradailydriver
POLARICED
Advanced User
Advanced User
POLARICED

Male
Number of posts : 124
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 pm

oops.. sorry i didnt understand .. but well speedhunters have lots of very nice pictures about drift hope you like it ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://robertoperis.blogspot.com/
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Personalized field : Patrick a.k.a Keisuke
Wanna know more PM me.....
d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 am

Hi guys,check gtavision.com ,they have what ya need,and I'm Searching for that HKS Genki S15 converted from the game Racer,if someone has it or knows where i can get tell me plz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtadriftersdriftblog.blogspot.com
eynstone
Advanced User
Advanced User
eynstone

Male
Number of posts : 234
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 am

wuts with some ppl? dude just ask the guy if he would send u it if he says no then u aint gonna get it from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
supralov3r
High Carbs
High Carbs
supralov3r

Male
Number of posts : 210
Warning :

Personalized field : Oh Well!

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 pm

I would say yes i have the Chargespeed FD if u want it since i made it for a good friend awhile back, but i dont have it anymore so sorry lol Confused
Back to top Go down
http://supralov3r-edits.blogspot.com/
eynstone
Advanced User
Advanced User
eynstone

Male
Number of posts : 234
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 pm

umm i think i still have it ;D if u want ill send it to ya kaoru ;D
Back to top Go down
dadude
High Carbs
High Carbs
dadude

Male
Number of posts : 459
Warning :

Personalized field : To much to do and no time for it!!!

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 pm

i still have the rx7 the subaru and the s2000 with chargespeed kitt.
all three are from supralover, some f#cker uploaded them once on inside.com without supra's permission.( damn, he was really pissed of then, almost stopped with moddeling and wanted to leave the scene)

but he wrote
Quote :
" I would say yes i have the Chargespeed FD if u want it since i made it for a good friend awhile back, but i dont have it anymore so sorry lol

so if supralover is fine with it, hit me a pm and i send it.But only the rx7 FD
i first send a pm to supralover, if he say's yes, i wait for your pm.
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Personalized field : Patrick a.k.a Keisuke
Wanna know more PM me.....
d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 am

So anyone still have it? If ye PM me plz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtadriftersdriftblog.blogspot.com
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Chargespeed bodykits are fugly
Back to top Go down
hashrulsubzero
Rookie
Rookie
hashrulsubzero

Male
Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:52 am

Xavier wrote:
Chargespeed bodykits are fugly

not for Nissan Silvia S14, they hawt
Back to top Go down
http://hashrul.blogspot.com
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

DUDE!!

Don't bomb a year old topic.. How f**k**g hard can it be to look in the latest post, to see when the topic was active....
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars   d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d1 cars and and others japan tunning cars
Page 1 of 1