Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloads[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kotton
High Carbs
High Carbs
Kotton

Male
Number of posts : 318
Warning :
[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : SUSPECT ...EVERYTHING
[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 Empty
Post[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9

since I'm a scratch modeler and converter, I had every modder in mind when I started putting this together - this light mod is 90% HQLM compatible and is unparalleled in quality - I will be upgrading it periodically, mainly with additions, but nothing will change in position

this mod is aimed at, and been created for the gta modeling/converting community so the quality of our releases reach a new level - it is intended mainly for new and future releases and many of your favorite modders will be requiring the use of KLM on their drops - so as Piohh like to say.. HAVE MORE FUN :victory:

-pic of my soon to be publicly released full3d pagani which uses this light mod-

[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 B3021620064292

features:

photo realistic lights
nav and gps screens
color blocks for multiple apps
90% HQLM compatibility
100% SA compatibility
unparalleled depth and realism

v1.9
[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 5c82ee21310432 - [REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 De301921310435

alternate DL link DOWNLOAD KLM 1.9

Last edited by Kotton on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kottons_Chop_Shop/index/
Share this post on: reddit

[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 :: Comments

Falken
Re: [REL/TXD] KLM v1.9
Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:46 am by Falken
Awesome, simply awesome...I'm gonna use this fo' sure homie Wink

Nice drop there Kot :vinsent:
eze999
Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:32 pm by eze999
Awesome job yet again kot... Smile
Falken
Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 pm by Falken
Yo homie, mind if I add this to our download database as well?

This way, we'll spread it as much as possible...this is MUCH better than HQLM, we need to make it be used as much as possible to improve the quality of the GTA modding world Wink
ALEXE
Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:29 am by ALEXE
what about the old mods which come in conflict with it, Falken?
should we uninstall them all just because Kotton's lights are better?
GTA SA modding isnt going good enough to expect all of them old models to be updated after this setup
and if all new models will be using this, I guess we'll have a dif. SA install for 2 separate light textures.... hell no, man, they're just lights
they were good before, as in setup, y'all pay too much attention and change too much shit in it for just the next 3-4 cars until u'll probably change it again.
I'm okay with renewing stuff, but not when that means leaving behind all those great great mods done before you came along, because you aint gonna do each of those models again, and the original author isn't gonna reopen and re-release the mod to match "Kotton's Light Mod" just cuz Kotton did it
and at least who did HQLM didn't brand it like you have :goof: cuz that might just turn a few heads away
Falken
Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:31 am by Falken
It's 90% HQLM compatible...I tried it on some other old mods and they do look good nonetheless...
EMMAG213
Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:24 am by EMMAG213
Thanks Kotton, i'll update it, because have your old version installed.

See ya.
Kotton
Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 am by Kotton
updated to 1.9- it now covers pre-millennium rides.. *FUCKING GASP! he put his name on it instead of calling it the Uber Super Duper Light Mod!!* FFS DEAD rofl
King_George
Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:05 am by King_George
again, nice kot
but at those light took from the ford gt can u make the middle lightnable too pls? cheese
thx
Kotton
Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:12 am by Kotton
what? slow your roll, think about what you're typing and make sense dog lol- middle lightnable? wtf is that? rofl
King_George
Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:21 am by King_George
lol.
heres what i mean:
i coloured it in blue..(paint power lol)

[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 Ecdb5821891809
i was askin' if you can make tha tpart light up for vehiclelightson128

thx cheese
Kotton
Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:26 am by Kotton
sure, np.. I've been wantn to fix that one up-
Urko™
Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 am by Urko™
ALEXE wrote:
GTA SA modding isnt going good enough to expect all of them old models to be updated after this setup
and if all new models will be using this, I guess we'll have a dif. SA install for 2 separate light textures.... hell no, man, they're just lights
they were good before, as in setup, y'all pay too much attention and change too much shit in it for just the next 3-4 cars until u'll probably change it again.
I'm okay with renewing stuff, but not when that means leaving behind all those great great mods done before you came along, because you aint gonna do each of those models again, and the original author isn't gonna reopen and re-release the mod to match "Kotton's Light Mod" just cuz Kotton did it
and at least who did HQLM didn't brand it like you have :goof: cuz that might just turn a few heads away
its defently worth it, with the new nfs on teh market.. ill be using this on my cars too,,, its 90% compatible anyway
Zpectre
Post Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:30 am by Zpectre
ALEXE wrote:

This man has a point.

I've installed the mod and no way it's 90% compatible with old cars... In fact there are quite a few recent cars it doesn't work well with (namely XSB's Audi R8 )... I guess the space in HQLM was poorly utilised but since so many cars use it the harm has already been done... And there's no point in setting a new standard because GTAIV is on the verge of becoming moddable and once it does everyone will switch to that and SA players will be left with cars which, although high-quality, unfortunately suffer from serious compatibility issues.

Moreover there's also Repo's (unfinished) mod which is not compatible with the cars being released at CG... What's the point of using Repo's lights when the only cars it works flawlessly with are Repo's... I don't play GTA just for Repo's cars. Mads Much in the same way I don't have only cars made by CG members installed in my GTA.

I don't know if it's possible but a CLEO script allowing for different vehicle.txd files to be used with different cars could solve all this nonsense... Otherwise I think it'd be better to work with the old standard.
Kotton
Post Sat May 30, 2009 10:19 pm by Kotton
:huh: I was wondering where this drop ran off to.. thanks for findn it for me lol
Zpectre
Post Sun May 31, 2009 11:27 am by Zpectre
Well Kot, I have version 1.8 in my PC but I saw this 1.9 and didn't notice any changes... Also didn't catch what you meant with pre-millenium car compatibility... Razz
Kotton
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am by Kotton
the difference is the upper right headlight, just below the main brake light- it used to be a dark modern, but now it's a "pre-millenium" - I changed it so it would be proper for anything between older muscle cars to the new supers and exotics
XSB
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 pm by XSB
could anyone make them JPG and upload them in a RAR archive to mediafire? Cuz my nets so slow that i cant even see the pics fully.
Kotton
Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:52 am by Kotton
k, still .png, but a link has been added to the 1st post carnal
XSB
Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:31 am by XSB
thanks a lot Smile managet to get'em
Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 pm by Blackwayz
I can\'t wait cool than HQLM I can\'t wait
[DK]Soulja_Boy
Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 pm by [DK]Soulja_Boy
omg that´s looks awesome thanks for that cheese
MollyDolly
Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm by MollyDolly
Awesome cant wait for this i already use the earlier version of KLM [REL/TXD] KLM v1.9 354919
Post  by Sponsored content

[REL/TXD] KLM v1.9

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outlets :: Enter Kotton's Chop Shop Outlet-
Jump to: