Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsDo you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?

Go down 
+13
Nik.
SpeedyX187
OG-Jay
ALEXE
VladyF
Transam_Bandit
Varinder S.
Falken
Urko™
jimmy89
King_George
Agentwhiteshark
eze999
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which character do you like the best?
Claude (GTA3)
Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_l114%Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_r11
 4% [ 1 ]
Tommy (Vice City)
Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_l1146%Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_r11
 46% [ 11 ]
Carl J (San Andreas)
Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_l1133%Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_r11
 33% [ 8 ]
Nikko (GTA 4)
Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_l114%Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_r11
 4% [ 1 ]
None
Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_l1113%Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Vote_r11
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Back

AuthorMessage
OG-Jay
High Carbs
High Carbs
OG-Jay

Male
Number of posts : 60
Warning :
Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-16

Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 am

CJ. I think he was more active than the others, for example - Claude, didnt say anything in the whole game, the only thing i can like in this character is the jacket. Tommy wasnt muted like Claude but i didnt see anything special in him, but he is cool too , he took over the whole Vice City. I dont know about Niko, i have to play the game to tell you.
So i choose CJ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogjay.page.tl
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 pm

My vote is for Tommy. He has italian origins, and he's the effin boss, I simply like his style of doing things and his Hawaiian shirt Laughing

CJ, well, he ain't gangsta, he's just pretending it since he has no effin balls, damn Catalina could make him do whatever she wanted and he didn't say anything, is that what you call a gangsta? Naaah, Toreno was a way better character in SA I think cheese

As for Niko, dunno, I haven't played GTA4 yet cheese
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 pm

I voted for Niko cheese see it's better with the pool opened Razz lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Falken wrote:
My vote is for Tommy. He has italian origins, and he's the effin boss, I simply like his style of doing things and his Hawaiian shirt Laughing

CJ, well, he ain't gangsta, he's just pretending it since he has no effin balls, damn Catalina could make him do whatever she wanted and he didn't say anything, is that what you call a gangsta? Naaah, Toreno was a way better character in SA I think cheese

As for Niko, dunno, I haven't played GTA4 yet cheese
ya misunderstood his relationship with Catalina
he wasn't her puppy, he was just not confronting her
he got a piece of ass, didn't he?
he's not the type to hit a woman, dawg, but she fell in love with the way he handled his business
anyway, too many Tommy votes for such a short game :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:05 pm

ALEXE wrote:

ya misunderstood his relationship with Catalina
he wasn't her puppy, he was just not confronting her
he got a piece of ass, didn't he?
he's not the type to hit a woman, dawg, but she fell in love with the way he handled his business
anyway, too many Tommy votes for such a short game :shock:
On one thing I have to agree 100% with you...

Vice City was TOO SHORT!!!! Angry
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 pm

WHATEVER! i still like tommy! cuz... of his reactions.. and confidence! I can\'t wait
Back to top Go down
Urko™
Godfather
Godfather
Urko™

Male
Number of posts : 828
Warning :

Personalized field : outlaw

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:56 am

voted for cj.. never playd any gta exeot sa and vc.. cj is better than that somthin somthin w/e guy from VC
Back to top Go down
SpeedyX187
New Commer
New Commer
SpeedyX187

Male
Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:29 am

Why can't you put the characters from previous GTA games? D : I would vote for one of them because they were hardcore characters who did their job for money no matter what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Speedy187666
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Tommy rulez cheese

I'll pop anyone who says he don't :vinsent:

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Quote :

I'll pop anyone who says he don't

Can you float me some popcorn ?? I don't like him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:36 pm

eze999 wrote:
Tommy rulez cheese

Razz
And I'll help you out....I'm Hitman after all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 pm

I like tommy fo' real... he fits exactly i gener of the game acording to the area1 cheese

@eze: float some pop-corns over here too! cheese i am hungry! cheese
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Claude.

He dident talk so much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm

VladyF wrote:
Quote :

I'll pop anyone who says he don't

Can you float me some popcorn ?? I don't like him Laughing

Consider yourself - "POPPED" :vinsent:

Spoiler:

Falken wrote:
eze999 wrote:
Tommy rulez cheese

Razz
And I'll help you out....I'm Hitman after all Laughing

:first: there ya go cheese hit him with that Razz

Varinder S. wrote:
I like tommy fo' real... he fits exactly i gener of the game acording to the area1 cheese

@eze: float some pop-corns over here too! cheese i am hungry! cheese

banana

Nik. wrote:
Claude.

He dident talk so much. Laughing

... and he never will... i just capped his ass :vinsent:
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:39 pm

@eze Imao
@eze Rofl
@eze loool

cheese
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:47 pm

cheese i'm starting to like Alexe's fav smiley Razz

:vinsent:
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:39 pm

LOL nice one eze! xD you really popped everything! cheese
Back to top Go down
Lucas
BANNED
Lucas

Male
Number of posts : 108
Warning :
Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field :

Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 am

Tommy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/file/89368488/1aecd914/TIP_Mod_v09.html
gtamodder
Rookie
Rookie
gtamodder

Male
Number of posts : 86
Warning :

Personalized field : actualy, cj360

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 am

I like Tommy & CJ not sure about claude never played III that much..
but wat do you mean hardcoded? I can make a cleo to change into a ped or get this:
http://www.pawfectfilms.com/mods/PFSkinChangerv1_1.zip
Its from gtaf and it scrolls though ALL the actors & peds in the game.
Back to top Go down
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 am

What about Tony and Vic Vance? I know they're from the Stories but still important characters to understand some parts of both 3 and VC.
Back to top Go down
NeonKnight
New Commer
New Commer
NeonKnight

Male
Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Well ... I like CJ ... Hes the real tipe of ganksta-killer

Homies 4 life ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?   Do you like the Player character 'Niko"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like the Player character 'Niko"?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2