Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsneed help with computer problems Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need help with computer problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plejmo
New Commer
New Commer
plejmo

Male
Number of posts : 32
Warning :
need help with computer problems Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100need help with computer problems Right_bar_bleue

need help with computer problems Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100need help with computer problems Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-22

need help with computer problems Empty
PostSubject: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 pm

hi, i need some help, couse my computer has a problem, it happens that when im about to play gta sa i sometimes get bluescreen and sometimes the screen go black and i have to press ctrl-alt-del and close it (i cant play it couse one of those is allways happening) , then my screen go blurry and shit, also when i try to watch a movie in VLC media player then i get audio but no video.. ive reinnstalled my graphics driver and directx but nothing helps. Ive also runned a virus scan, but i dont think it is a virus. and i also runned ccleaner, nothing there neither, so i dont know what else could be causing this problem, if anyone has a clue bout whats going on, then please help me, couse i dont wanna reinstall my computer since i will loose everything or have to burn out like 50 backup discs..

help is appretiated alot

plejmo
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :

need help with computer problems Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100need help with computer problems Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 pm

help: reinstall windows Cool
And never put anything in the drive where you've installed your windows Smile

or you can check your ram, or your graphic card's plug to make sure its fitted properly

that vlc thingy is cuz of insufficient codecs maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
plejmo
New Commer
New Commer
plejmo

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 pm

umh, it worked nicely until yesterday, so its not codecs, and its a laptop, everything is ok when it comes to harware.. but thanks for the tip anyway..
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

first,some videos downloaded of youtube,maybe the format not is the correct and is for this that you listent but not see nothing,and with gta sa,the blue or black screen is usuly in vista,its a shit in vista,sometimes the game no run and not acept the mouse,gta sa in vista is the worse option in the world,this is what i think,my opinion.solution.
maybe,you don't need install windows,you need xp and download videos in other format.example:its happen with me before.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

need help with computer problems Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100need help with computer problems Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 am

Agree with Varinder, reinstall windows...
Back to top Go down
plejmo
New Commer
New Commer
plejmo

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:25 am

ive watched the movie before, it isnt that, and no i cant use xp couse then i want get the drivers i need.. and i didnt ask how many thought i should reinstall windows, i asked for help to solve the problem..
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:28 am

welll,one time i downloaded the video of youtube and i watched it one time,and after,it happen with me too.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with computer problems   need help with computer problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help with computer problems
Page 1 of 1