Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsDid people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??

Go down 
4 posters

People have influenced global climate changes ??
No, they didn't all about this are lies
Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Vote_l1120%Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Vote_r11
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, they influenced it
Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Vote_l1180%Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Vote_r11
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Back

AuthorMessage
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :
Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Nope
Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Empty
PostSubject: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:38 am

It's true ? or all of this are just global lies ? Angry

a part of "The Great Global Warming Swindle" controversial documentary from Channel 4

btw watch all the video ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:22 am

I don't believe what the Jerusalem kid is talking about and I don't believe that warming is only caused from CO2, but from many other man-made gases.
I can't ignore this documentary, I'll look it up, but I'm skeptical that this idea has not been promoted more. The UN cannot and will not censure private TV companies or sites, the UN could only bribe them, but a hot story tops any amount of money TV stations or sites would need in damaging audience and ratings.
I'm surprised of the presence of the Greenpeace co-founder in this documentary...
And I'm wondering if they do take the new climate change as a problem or not.
I think Al Gore's movie "An inconvenient truth" is much more truthful though, he seems much more sincere and he aims for some good changes.
I can't vote yet
but great great topic
congrats on this find, man, great thread here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:37 am

"An inconvenient truth" TRAILER
Back to top Go down
ALEXE
High Carbs
High Carbs
ALEXE

Male
Number of posts : 897
Warning :

Personalized field : Soul

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:43 am

thank you for that trailer
I think it shows its points rather well
doesn't mention CO2 at all though it will refer to it in the movie, but not much
Al Gore was fresh off the college bench and was working and investigating global warming long before he entered politics. He wanted to make some important changes as a President but America chose Bush.
Also, relate what will happen to all of those cities in this trailer with the Kevin Coster movie "Waterworld"
The people in this fiction movie are retarded to Medieval civilization (except weapons and planes) but only on water, they never seen or stepped foot on land, no communication, no information on what happened. They only know that "those" who came before them have done something wrong and drowned the planet and there's a scene where Kevin Costner swims down to see a city like New York or something hundreds of meters under the sea like a wrecked ship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEp382HIisE
That movie is just a glimpse ...
Back to top Go down
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 am

People influenced the climate changes, no doubt about that; here's a little explaination, if you want to, listen to it, otherwise just skip to the next post (this is under a chemical point of view, so if something's not cleas, just tell me Wink)

First of all, as ALEXE just said, CO2 isn't the main responsible, there are other gases in the atmosphere which play an even bigger part in the global warming effetc, and those are:

- NO
- SO2
- O3

Yeah, that's right, O3, the Ozone, responsible for protecting us from UV radiations; then why is it one of the main responsible of the global warming? The answer is simple: the Ozone in the stratosphere is "good", because it protects us from UV radiations, but we, humans, with our activities are creating a lot of Ozone at way lower altitudes, and this is the ozone which is responsible for the global warming, since it acts just like the CO2 (capturing IR radiations and sending them back to the surface, warming it).

But how is this "bad O3" created? Simple: it's OUR fault. Throughout human activities, like factories, cars, planes and whatever (even smoking cigarettes, yeah) we create the above mentioned gases NO and SO2, and NO itself is the maker of the bad ozone.

Thanks to the COV (organic products present in the atmosphere, results of human activities, like the "black powder" that a diesel engine usually leaves behind) the NO tends to react with the Oxygen in the atmosphere, according to the following reaction:

NO + O2 ---> NO2 + O

A single Oxygen atom cannot exist (we all know, I think, that Oxygen can only exist as O2), so the single O resulting from that reaction immediately reacts with the O2 in the atmosphere, creating O3. But it's not over yet! The NO2 is really unstable, and so tends to do this reaction:

NO2 ---> NO + O

Guess what happens now? The single O attacks another O2 molecula, creating yet another O3 one; and, the remaining NO attacks too another O2, and this just goes on and on and on...

I hope I haven't annoyed you too much with this Wink
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:56 am

This is an awesome topic Smile People are ignorant of the dangers of global warming and all the other stuff that's been happening around us. Here, where i live, we don't have rain during rainy season anymore Neutral and the summer's so intense that sometimes the temperature rises upto 43*C... and winter represents floods. On a TV show when people are asked bout this they say that, " We only have to worry bout it when it happens"... can you believe it? Blink
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Lol Falken :goof:
btw Alexe I've seen that movie Razz
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:20 pm

I've seen it too...
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??   Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did people influenced global climate ?? or all are lies ??
Page 1 of 1