Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsTrue GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :
True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.
True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Empty
PostSubject: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm

I started searching for GTA SA secrets which are true for sure and what I found is:

a) Interesting Vortex

Photo:
True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) 4c3e0b0cbd836c33m

I saw 2 Vortex moving by their own: one in The Panopticon (Maybe Leatherface car Razz) and one in the desert area near CJ girlfriend Barbara and Verdant Meadows Airport. They use to go backwards up the hill (desert one) and front and back (Panopticon). They are fully destroyable and drive like normal one.

b) Signs of Leatherface/Pigsy

Photos:
True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) E84dd49cf6be64f1mTrue GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) E2e2a57e2c6124ecmTrue GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Ad12da838bf7b52fm

As U all know, there are no Leatherface in game but I found a lot of things which are related to him. At The Panopticon You can find chainsawed trees, trashed Glendale, blood on a floor in all cabins and a shovel. Near Fisher's Lagoon rusty wheelchair is placed and U can find a blood on the floor in the cabin near the lake. Near Mount Chilliad is a cabin with a chainsaw pickup.

c) Ghost Cars

Pictures:
True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) 17180878a5b8451bmTrue GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) 8112ac70476aaa76mTrue GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) 1624e8a1b897bdc5m

There are many places where people spotted ghost cars but I'll try to concentrate on 2: desert and well known Back O Beyond. I found a lot of trashed Glendales and Waltons in BOB and some Sadlers in desert towns. I hadn't seen rolling ghost cars but I'll post video when I find one.

I'll post more pictures soon as well as more true myths

Last edited by kubatbg on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Nice finds. I've searched for all these before though.
If i can find a good map i'll upload it and show you exactly where the ghost cars in Back 'O' Beyond are. Wink

Oh that vortex is just near the most northen bridge in the desert area. It's at a house next to a river. (The river behind the dam).

Also, there's a vortex just north of the boat school near the armour pick-up. Well i think there is, i'll check later as i'm going to be playing GTA:SA anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 pm

Do post some Pics m8 :hic:
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:49 am

Pictures posted eze xD

I KNOW THAT SADLER DON'T LOOKS GHOSTLY BUT IT IS! IT IS RELATED TO EPILISION CULT ALSO
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:34 pm

This might sound silly but is that vortex a mod? cheese
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Lol Eze. Even i can tell you it's a mod. xD
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:15 pm

lol Yeah but it blends really well into SA's theme... that's why i asked lmao True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) 207826
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 pm

The Vortex it's moving bcuz there isn't an plan area spawn one with the trainer there and it with trainer and it will move too Razz

The ghostcar and the leatheface may be myths but I dunno but nice finds Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:33 am

The Vortex is a part of GTA San Andreas GT Mod cheese This is a boat from HL2 or sth
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:16 am

True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Ee556010190744 True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) B492e610190745 True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) A13ec010190747

So, i was playing GTA and i was just drifting around when i got bored. I wanted to take pics of the new car and then i got an idea! I decided to take pics of the car along with anything i thought was weird.

(More pics coming soon).

Pic 1:
Loaction: Bayside. Across the river from the boat school.

I was going to get a pic of the Nissan when i noticed a vortex rolling down the beach!
In the picture you can see the vortex if you look through the fence.

Pic 2:
This is on the other side of the bridge just next to where the vortex at the house is.
(The one Kubat posted).
I know this may not seem to weird, but why would a boat just be sitting there by itself?

Pic 3:
Another vortex found near the ship at "Pirates In Mens Pants" along the strip.
Look in the background of the pic.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:35 am

the fast one it's strange bcuz it's on water but the last one it's unlocked after fininshing the game I think It's always spawned on land cheese
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 am

We should make an Easter Egg mod. cheese
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Lol.
That reminded me of the sign that's on top of the Gant Bridge.
(I think it's the Gant).
It's the one that says:
There Are No Easter Eggs Up Here, Go Away.

Well something like that. xD
And yeah Eze, that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 pm

agree ^^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)   True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True GTA:SA Myths by kubatbg (No fakes)
Page 1 of 1