Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloads"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game

Go down 
+25
firestone
F.R.
Varinder S.
patituli
Franko
dadude
Hellfire
Lil'Q
Aldozbest
shelbymotor
Urko™
eze999
POLARICED
MitakoBG
Flinta
Nik.
salim
Martin
kubatbg
Vato
chaos_dragon
VladyF
King_George
Tinman7
Falken
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :
"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Metal Head.
"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:43 am

kubatbg wrote:
Nik.

Avatar: 10/10 Awesome car cheese How its called?

Sign: 7/10 Great photo but I don't like british cars cheese

My avatar is also a British car, Aston Martin Vantage Le Mans. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:55 am

Chaos:

Avatar: 9\10, Kill Bill right? Uma was damn hot in that movie....

Sig: 15\10, dude I just LOVE THAT!!!!! Awesome work cheese

PS: the car in kuba's sig isn't an LP560-4, but a common Gallardo cheese
Back to top Go down
chaos_dragon
Rookie
Rookie
chaos_dragon

Male
Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Personalized field : Save The Blue Planet!!

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:04 am

Yep, Kill Bill. Same for my sig (it's the assasin that kills O-Ren's parent's).

Hmm, I get the front of the new Gallardo confused with the old one, because they both look the same, from what I can see. Still it's a nice car and a nice sig.

Av: 10/10 - Maybe it's my tired eyes, or the usual Daft Punk or anime style, but it looks a little blurry. -lol- Still a pwnage movie, band and avatar.

(Others already rated)
Back to top Go down
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Number of posts : 199
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:11 pm

chaos_dragon wrote:
Yep, Kill Bill. Same for my sig (it's the assasin that kills O-Ren's parent's).

Hmm, I get the front of the new Gallardo confused with the old one, because they both look the same, from what I can see. Still it's a nice car and a nice sig.

Av: 10/10 - Maybe it's my tired eyes, or the usual Daft Punk or anime style, but it looks a little blurry. -lol- Still a pwnage movie, band and avatar.

(Others already rated)

Cool ava and sig you got mate.

9/10 on the avatar, it´s very clean and calm colors.. but want round corners on that one.

8/10 on the signature, it´s way to big and it does´t go together very good with the avatar.. i mean with colors..

Other then that they are really good Smile

Now someone maybe wanna rate my new signature and avatar? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flintasmodding.googlepages.com
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Number of posts : 489
Warning :

Personalized field : Paintjobatic!#!

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:23 pm

10/10 Bad skull ;P
7/10 :/ Volvo 740+Halo= 7/10 xD
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Halo? :huh:

all I see is a Volvo and a picture of him cheese

Rating you now, Mitako... Razz

Av: 9\10, a very well done work!!!
sig: 8\10, it's well done, but it's simply the avatar picture in its full version, so I'll give it an 8 cheese
Back to top Go down
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Look at over the "VOLVO 740" text xD
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:03 pm

MitakoBG wrote:
lol, you mean the face behind the VOLVO 740 writing? That's Flinta I think cheese

not halo Razz
Back to top Go down
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:06 pm

MitakoBG wrote:
That is me Cool
"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Kopiaavdsc01322pa9
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Laughing

Flinta:

av: 9\10, cool working on the volvo sign Wink

sig: 10\10, simply great you you made all the pics group together and fuse with each other, very awesome work Wink
Back to top Go down
MitakoBG
High Carbs
High Carbs
MitakoBG

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Laughing
"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Xdud4
Back to top Go down
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:51 pm

MitakoBG wrote:
Laughing
"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Xdud4
ahh, i´m the HALO man offtopic
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:09 am

loool Laughing

Flinta

9/10 Nice av but I don't like the red border
10/10 I really like it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:45 pm

Volvo FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
POLARICED
Advanced User
Advanced User
POLARICED

Male
Number of posts : 124
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Nik

Av: 8/10
Sig: 8/10

is the same score because its a simple but nicely art and you can do it better hehe
Back to top Go down
http://robertoperis.blogspot.com/
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Polariced:

av: 8\10
sig: 9\10

Being an anime fan, I couldn't not appreciate them cheese Full Metal Alchemist, right?
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 pm

AV: 7/10 ; not an anime fan either, but its a nice picture Wink
Sig 6/10 ; it could use a bit more frames for making it smooth...
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 am

Mummi:

It´s a very simple avatar, i like how the human there is freelayed, also that you added alpha as backgod, good job on that mate Smile 10/10

Signature:
Same as avatar, but with no alpha in the background ^^
10/10

I like them really good job dude Wink
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 am

Volvo FTW!

10/10 on both. Wink
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:21 am

Nik:

Av: 9\10, luvin the Aston Le Mans Wink
Sig: 8,5\10, I love also the Bentley cheese
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:07 pm

AV I'd give it a 10/10. so colourful cheese

but i can't rate that sig Razz
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Ah, come on, it's awesome, it deserves high ratings even from urself cheese

av: 10\10, I'm luvin it...some kind of werewolf? cheese
Sig: 30\10, that's really a work of art dude!!! I love that!!!! I also voted for it in the sigs deathmatch, I'll always love that 🆙
Back to top Go down
eze999
Godfather
Godfather
eze999

Male
Number of posts : 2198
Warning :

Personalized field : aka Knighteleven

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:31 pm

Tnx Falk cheese

Well my av's from the game "The Witcher"
I see you got a new AV Smile

10/10 for that too... reminds me of yesterday's video "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 207826 lol
Back to top Go down
https://carbongear.1forum.biz/portal.htm
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:17 am

Eze:

Avatar: 8/10 I dont like The Witcher Razz
Sig: 10/10 The 1st one is nice cheese I like that orange-black mix.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
POLARICED
Advanced User
Advanced User
POLARICED

Male
Number of posts : 124
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:43 am

Av: 7/10 -> wth is that? lol
Sig: 9/10 nice lambo

BTW yes my sig was of fullmetal alchemist.. now i made a new one only for this forum.. i will think later about avatar.. so rate my new signature ^^

Edit: ur right tinman.. omg im gonna make it again
Edit2: what about now ?

Last edited by POLARICED on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://robertoperis.blogspot.com/
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:06 am

I like it.

Sig: 8/10
I love the Z and the paintjob!
But i don't really like how the rear wheels are deeper than the front.
Back to top Go down
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:05 am

POLARICED: This is the O'RLY? graphic Razz O'RLY? = Oh really?

Tinman:
Avatar: 8/10 Don't know who that girl is but she looks good.
Sign: 10/10 Just love that WRX Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
chaos_dragon
Rookie
Rookie
chaos_dragon

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:14 am

@Falken: OMG, pwned! That is the most pwnyist avatar I've ever seen. Pure pwnage. 22/10

@Eze: I don't like the witcher either, but it's still a nice effect on everything. 8/10

@kubatbg: Lol, I've seen it but it makes me laugh everytime I see it. 10/10

@Polariced: Nice. Love it. FA Rules. 10/10

Sig: Pretty cool sig too, nice ammount of bloom and everything. I don't like that light blue bit you find with most sigs though, still 10/10.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Rate my new signature I've made it from scratch using only a asphalt texture cheese
btw it's my first sig made in PhotoShop the other ones where make by PhotoStudio 5.5
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
chaos_dragon
Rookie
Rookie
chaos_dragon

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:31 pm

Av: 8/10 - I think I've rated it before, but awww, it's so cute.
Sig: 10/10 - Those are some nice effects, wicked brushed alluminium effect on the actually name, could've used a custom font though, but this one is clear and easy to read. I like the detail in it. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next