Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloads"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game

Go down 
+25
firestone
F.R.
Varinder S.
patituli
Franko
dadude
Hellfire
Lil'Q
Aldozbest
shelbymotor
Urko™
eze999
POLARICED
MitakoBG
Flinta
Nik.
salim
Martin
kubatbg
Vato
chaos_dragon
VladyF
King_George
Tinman7
Falken
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Number of posts : 949
Warning :
"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:28 pm

mememememememememe! cheese

av: 9/10
sig: 10/10 -me likes teh song cheese
Back to top Go down
Aldozbest
Pro
Pro
Aldozbest

Male
Number of posts : 400
Warning :
"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Varinder :
UHm ... let's see...
av:10/10
sig:10/10 , awsum one dud
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Number of posts : 561
Warning :

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Adlo :
Avy : 8/10
Sig : 6/10 pretty much the same as avatr except the text or lyrics of the song (whatever, I dont know), maybe centering it and some text editing would make it look better... Razz
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:06 pm

sig: 10/10 -- BMW FTW!
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Warning :

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 am

Av : 8/10 one thing, I always wondered, is that you on that pic ? xD
Sig : 9/10 looks cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:48 pm

av: 9/10 one thing, fo sho!, it aint you in that pic XD!
sig: 10/10 Mustang FTW!
Back to top Go down
F.R.
New Commer
New Commer
F.R.

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Signature: 9/10
Back to top Go down
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Signature: 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 pm

av: 10/10
sig: -10/10 cheese
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 am

av:9/10
sig:10/10 cheese cheese
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
firestone
Rookie
Rookie
firestone

Male
Number of posts : 52
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 am

av:10/10
sig:10/10
Back to top Go down
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:41 am

av: 7/10
sig: 8/10 wuts that car? Neutral me likes teh rims cheese
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 am

Opel Astra F with OZ rims I guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 am

Vlady is right Wink

Mr Macho: Av 8\10, nice effect and...is that you?
Sig 9\10, amazing, I really like that Mutant thingy Smile
Back to top Go down
KamikaZ
High Carbs
High Carbs
KamikaZ

Male
Number of posts : 716
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:28 am

Falken boy.. it's time to meet your destiny! nah just kiddin, but I am gonna rate you.

avatari (sounds italian? cheese ): great photo compilation, good photos too, but that's not the Fiat I like the most so.. I'm goin with a 9 over 10.

sig(s): eze (as always) made the perfect oficial forum sig, same goes for that one of a kind reflective, userbars are getting old (in general) but don't look that bad Smile . Final note.. again 9 over 10 Razz

HIT MEH MAHAFACKA!
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:30 am

i love kamikaz sign that's cool and funny and the avatar too 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm

y0 y0
av: 9/10 me likes rx-7 FTW! cheese
sig: 10/10 omg! awesome font! D:

Falken wrote:
and...is that you?

make a guess Smile
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm

av:9/10;sig:10/10:D
i think that yes,18 years....your style of speak, i don't know, i'm not a god,i'm a member of Carbongear 🆒 :hzat:

Last edited by shelbymotor on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:50 pm

shelbymotor wrote:
i think that yes,18 years....your style of speak, i don't know, i'm not a god,i'm a memeber of Carbongear 🆒 :hzat:
Sometimes after reading your posts I'm getting creeped out cheese cheese (dont reaply to me, I wont understand it anyway cheese) .
Ok, Shelby...
Av and Sig : both of them I'll give 9.
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:54 pm

lil's
sign 11
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Lil'Q wrote:
shelbymotor wrote:
i think that yes,18 years....your style of speak, i don't know, i'm not a god,i'm a member of Carbongear 🆒 :hzat:
Sometimes after reading your posts I'm getting creeped out cheese cheese (dont reaply to me, I wont understand it anyway cheese) .
Ok, Shelby...
Av and Sig : both of them I'll give 9.
thanks for the rate,but,ooohhh sh*t,i mean that i'm a member (not memenber) of Carbongear,my keyboard is a sh*t,or i write bad before.editing old post Smile
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 am

just for both of them,, 8/10.. that avy isnt much interesting, but the sig looks like it could have been Vray'ed in Max cheese
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 am

just made a new siggy new style , new font new dimensions .... still sh*t xDD

Martin :
avy: 10 I really like that guy Razz
sig 9.5 simple and cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:11 am

VladyF:
av:100/10<symply,very funny and nice pic,
sig:8/10<amazing pic too,but you know,i like more the muscles cars that the cars for tc2000 races.
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 am

Don't rate this post, as it is only a comment to Vlady's sig

No wonder they're sh*t.. When making a sig, u should always be aware of the borders..
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I know why its shitty, its a Daewoo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
Varinder S.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Varinder S.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 pm

*erhm* *erhm*
ok so lets see whose here.. uh! yeh, Nik.

sig: 10/10 me likes teh rims and headlights are very nicely rendered cheese
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:14 am

Ok, can everybody here please stop swearing without censor? It' against our host's guidelines...so please don't push it too far, okay? Wink

Rating Nik, considering I already rated teh Macho...

Av: 8\10, I love your Bentley, but...will we ever see it finished? Razz j\k dude, keep it up Smile
Sig: 8\10, same as above Wink
Back to top Go down
Lil'Q
High Carbs
High Carbs
Lil'Q

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 am

Falken...
Av : 10/10 well I'm not a big fan of little cars and FIAT (no offence Falk cheese), but you made your av clean and nice.
Sig : 10/10
Back to top Go down
sean311123
Advanced User
Advanced User
sean311123

Male
Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Personalized field : Rockstar Games<3333

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:01 am

sign 13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game   "Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Rate the avatar\sig of the guy above you" game
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next