Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsCarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe

Go down 
+31
yacine612
keisuke
Aldozbest
Lil'Q
Vato
sean311123
KamikaZ
Zpectre
sharant2
shelbymotor
Xavier
dadude
Threepwood
Excel24
Kotton
Franko
kubatbg
Jackson
[DC]supra
Nik.
Neos7
XSB
eze999
chaos_dragon
Varinder S.
Martin
Tinman7
Urko™
VladyF
King_George
Falken
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :
CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-31

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:26 pm

mm i cant help you man ( really short short time for free ) and well, maybe that about cg calm is for jobs and schools blablabla crap. i still remember the really nice times on cg when there was more than 8 post per day ,but hell, we are becoming adults, is for that that basicly all gta world maybe will get a litle die and the idea of the staff about make a 3d modeling section and another more for show the member's cars or some like that would be nice, and maybe a section for free ,i dont know.. .music, tv, films, blablabla. i think that if Cg get a litle change for get converted on a normal forum and not just games it will be more activity here, just the pass of the time will tell some to all us, for the moment the school steal almost all the time ( atleast for me ) and .. behh, that was all, have fun and nice time dudes Wink i hope start to enjoy my damn life with some friends and maybe find a girl that make my life more happy,well ,i have a girl friend (not girlfriend) that makes me happy when i was walking with her on the school, but actually i really dont know what happen and i cant walk with her, because she is with her friends almost all the time and i dont wanna disturb her with that.i really really would be the most happy guy if she could give me an oportunnity for stay with her.

ANOTHER TOPIC:

i still loving you stefy... i can't quit you from my mind, all the days thinking just about you... how can i tell you that i love you since i knew you ? something inside of me makes me feel that i can fly when i'm with you... i dont know what you think about me, but i know what i think about you, and instead of "know" i wanna say "feel" because i feel completelly love for you ,you life in front of my house and i dont know how damn tell you that.i could appreciate if God makes you read this and then that we could talk together about it. every day that pass i dont know what to do for stay alive without you. maybe i'm inlove of the incorrer girl, but just you can tell me that, nobody more, all days dreaming with you, getting out for eat on restaurants, traveling with you to some place , really dont care witch one, the basic thing that go with you is all what i need.
i wish that your life will be perfect, you will have really fun with the guy that you will choose for live the rest of your life,i want be that guy.
i hope that you would read that Stefy.i can't live without your love...

Your neighbor Alan Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Personalized field : Patrick a.k.a Keisuke
Wanna know more PM me.....
CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Yep you're right, school and that XP, but well there will be a lil activity soon, I will start converting the GTR34 Bodykits ;p and nice text you made man. Did you write that for her ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtadriftersdriftblog.blogspot.com
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:14 am

another thing: gtr 34 ? cool, i wanna see that, maybe you can make a lowpoly version witout interior and engine and damage parts for pc's like me cheese

about her:
here but not in a letter, and yes, i wrote it for her, i'll never forget her, she changed my life,well, she still changing my life....

ESTEFANIA I LOVE YOU ! ALWAYS INSIDE OF MY HEART AND MY SOUL...
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:30 am

Hmmm with the low poly engine no problem, now interior hmmm idk, and for the damage parts there won't exist XP
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 am

thank you so mmuchh !!! cheese
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 am

nothin Wink
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 am

Guys have here a litle internet problem, It loads the things very slowly, and I think this happened after updating to the latest Java Version. What can I do ?
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Turn java off?
Ha. No but seriously i don't know.
Just leave it for a while see what happens, if it keeps going slow.. Then keep asking people what you can do.

2:03am.
Chick asleep in my bed.
Playing music i didn't even know i had.
My neck hurts...
Plus love is the worst thing i have ever heard of.

I need a cold, stiff drink.
Straight vodka, anyone?
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:19 am

Dudes big news, got my Hard Disk back working, so all my Files are back in my hands =D, Didn't lose anything Wink, and I will put the BNR34 Link in few min Wink
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 am

nice to heard that dude cheese me is trying to convert mah first car cheese
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Well, that was lucky. Glad to hear ya didn't lose anything.

My car wont start, doesn't even turn over.
It's not the battery, cos i still have my electrics.
I think it's the starter motor...
Which s**ks. Cos we gotta fix it before we try sell it. Razz
I gotta buy another car before we try sell it though, really trying to get a ute, cos i will need one later in life.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:42 pm

that six but what car you have ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

I fixed it, just need to buy a new battery. Which is a little weird, as all my electrics were still working.

And it's a 1983 Toyota Corolla.
I think it's '83 at least..
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 am

That sucked, but I hope you can do what you want to do man =)
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 am

Tinman7 wrote:
I fixed it, just need to buy a new battery. Which is a little weird, as all my electrics were still working.

that's actually because all electronic things from a car uses less "volts" than the engine ,the engine uses really too much and if your battery is sumthing old or is full used you can't keep the high voltage for the engine, so you just cn use another electric things from the car, one of my parents told me that the enfine uses around 18000 volts for start for turn on, because the battery just have 12 volts, but! there is a coil ( http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/ignition-system-coil.gif ) , this thing make that the voltage up to get around 18000 volts for turn on the engine with the starter ( http://www.mustangmaniac.co.uk/shop/images/starter_motor.jpg ) and the sparks plugs ( http://www.neobrothers.co.uk/images/saab%20spark%20plug.jpg ). the starter uses around 400 or 500 volts and the sparks plugs uses around 18000 volts, hope it help you cheese
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 am

Haha, thanks Shelby.

Yeah, at first we thought either the coil or starter had gone..
But nah, the battery was just stuffed.

Only gonna cost like.. $100 AU for a new one, so that's not bad.
I'm buying a new car soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 am

no problem dude, good luck changing battery and buying a new car ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Tafe is so boring.
And Mozilla Firefox spell check doesn't even know what Tafe is.
Ha.
But anyway, it's 8:33pm and i got out of there ages ago. x)

Birthday next week. Still haven't got anything planned.
Well, i did invite a chick over, but don't know if she'll come or not.
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:25 am

just wait bro, the pass of the time will tell you all the things Wink i hope you have fun man cheese
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Tinman7 wrote:

Well dude, sometimes when the battery is down you can still see the electrics working, cause the battery can provide you with the minimal power supply for them to work, but can't give you enough power to start the engine Wink

BTW, been having some problems with my car as well recently, the first time in three years (almost) that she left me on foot...it was the fuel pump, the mechanic asked me 360€ to fix it, but I did it myself...

...40 euros, and since I had to replace it, I installed the fuel pump of the Bravo HGT 2.0 5 cylinders Wink
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:30 am

cool bro, you did it by yourself, better than that is impossible, because sometimes mechanics f**k up the car and they dont repair nothing. nice to heard notices of the bravo too Wink
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Sorry if this is spam, but I had to...for all the car lovers out there Laughing

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 634034996397973360-FordTempo
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 am

LMAO dude Laughing banana dont worry about spam , that wasn't spam, bcuz here basicly there isn't a real topic, it's a cafe cheese Friends

btw, a question fro mme, do somebody knows where to download jhin2 cars converted ? (ripped) like the nfs cars ripped on kotton chop shop.
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:20 am

Na man idk, just the ones in kotton where it says 777 i think
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am

yes and thanks for makes remeber it, but i dont find for example.. the 69 camaro. i want it, with all the bodykitts for it.
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 am

Well I can send you the JFS file of the camaro XD
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:28 am

can you ? oh my god ,thank you so much mah friend, if yo uare on msn you can send me them there Wink
Back to top Go down
keisuke
High Carbs
High Carbs
keisuke

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am

I'm already on msn, do fast or you'll miss me :o
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 am

*help solved* that somebody say something for talk of a new topic ! !-rofl, crazy foo here.
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Falken wrote:
Sorry if this is spam, but I had to...for all the car lovers out there Laughing

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 634034996397973360-FordTempo

That's actually not a bad car.
Lower it, new rims and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe   CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarbonGear's Virtual Cafe
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dojo :: HangOut-
Jump to: