Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsQuestion about modders Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about modders

Go down 
+7
Nik.
VladyF
Falken
BlackJ27
emontero
King_George
kubatbg
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :
Question about modders Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Question about modders Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.
Question about modders Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Question about modders Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Question about modders Empty
PostSubject: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:02 am

I have a one big question:

Why modders don't release all of their cars for public?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Number of posts : 1937
Warning :

Personalized field : 206 SW luver

Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 am

simple:
stealers
noy you know the rest...
Back to top Go down
http://g3org32008.blogspot.com
kubatbg
High Carbs
High Carbs
kubatbg

Male
Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Personalized field : Just love skateboarding.

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:08 am

Maybe locking the dff will help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/komar91
emontero
Pro
Pro
emontero

Male
Number of posts : 461
Warning :

Personalized field : Now that the base ain't getting pushed up in their faces...Maybe these fools should be up for some real bangin'!

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 am

Yes! we are wainting for!!!
it is going to grow up more this place
Back to top Go down
http://emonterogta.blogspot.com/
BlackJ27
Rookie
Rookie
BlackJ27

Male
Number of posts : 84
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:15 am

Yea, George has right, my friend Gred have stopped to put his cars on download because a n00b called Molo has put one of his cars on gta inside with his name (Molo) wtf????
And another n00b has relased stolen cars and said that she/he have made that cars on a italian forum called gta-series O.O
When i finish the Supra i will not put the download but i send only to my real friends Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blackj27garage.blogspot.com/
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:17 am

heres a better explication:
Stealers are everywhere, they stela ur car they modify 2 polys and bam he releases it under his name "hey im mista gayster and ive just made (?) a car and it looks great (?) i hope that u all like it"
and u see that it has 100 downloads in 2 years.
lol thats the thing
evne if they lock the dff they use.....to unlock it and they still f**k it up.
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Number of posts : 3298
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:18 am

kubatbg wrote:
Useless. Locked dff's can be unlocked with a tool.

There are too many mod thieves out there, that's why nobody's releasing anything anymore, and that's also why GWM is gonna close.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:18 am

Agree on gta scene are many noobs with steal others car , uploading it on another sites or the other category witch tune them or rice and then release them :goof:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
King_George
Administrator
Administrator
King_George

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 am

lol, gwm isnt closing anymore cheese
Back to top Go down
Nik.
High Carbs
High Carbs
Nik.

Male
Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Personalized field : Metal Head.

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:52 am

Ppl have stolen like, everycar I have converted and I still noticing ppl still do that.

But then, I droped converting cos I think its lame Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikdegotica.com
Flinta
Godfather
Godfather
Flinta

Male
Number of posts : 199
Warning :

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:11 pm

People have been stealing everything i have done to. but still i come with some releases Smile but it´s still sad people steal things without asking, i useually don´t give bad answers in e-mails. Laughing

ohh, there is more then just 1 tool you can use to unlock the dff files Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flintasmodding.googlepages.com
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:17 pm

i must admit i am a steeler but i don't say that the cars are mine, lol, i didn't made the car

My blog: xavier-gta.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Martin
High Carbs
High Carbs

Male
Number of posts : 622
Warning :

Personalized field : PAINTJOBS

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Falken wrote:
kubatbg wrote:
and that's also why GWM is gonna close.

that aint why GWM is closing... if u read the message right, it says its becuz Piohh dont have much time to the site, and he's concidreing if its worth paying for anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://studio-faiv.darkbb.com
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:15 am

Mummi wrote:
Falken wrote:
kubatbg wrote:
and that's also why GWM is gonna close.

that aint why GWM is closing... if u read the message right, it says its becuz Piohh dont have much time to the site, and he's concidreing if its worth paying for anymore...
Dunno, since I don't speak german I had to ask Google translate, and it told me that....but anyways, G told us it's not closing anymore, happily Wink
Back to top Go down
swapnil2809
New Commer
New Commer

Male
Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Personalized field : swapnil2809

Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Yeah,theft is ofcourse a biiiiiig problem,but still in some way I feel that modders shud release all their mods maybe on some discrete location which is known only to the people who kho the modders.Well this may nt help totally but unless I become a 3d modder myself I think I'll beleive that all mods shud be released
Back to top Go down
Falken
Godfather
Godfather
Falken

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:59 pm

swapnil2809 wrote:
modders shud release all their mods maybe on some discrete location which is known only to the people who kho the modders
That would be MSN cheese
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Pro
Pro
Xavier

Male
Number of posts : 528
Warning :

Personalized field : Scrambled Eggs Ninja

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:02 am

i think there are 2 types of modders: Tunners (i'm a tunner) and real modders, people that make stuff from scratch and convert cars and onther parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about modders   Question about modders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about modders
Page 1 of 1